Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion - View Single Post - The NHL Thread
Thread: The NHL Thread
View Single Post
Old 05-22-2015, 05:15 AM   #27271
TMoore4075
RIP LeRoi: 1961-2008

Shows Seen: 27

DMB Hub Stubs: 12

My Tour Central Stats

Re: The NHL Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by barbogast View Post
1. Oh yeah I know the ratings would be terrible, especially when the alternative is Hawks/Rags. And I don't really want the sport to rate badly. But Ducks/Bolts sounds great to me. I love me some underdogs and random teams.

2. Canada gonna Canada, honestly. You hit the nail on the head with the term desperate. That's exactly right.
To one, yeah I think it would be great. The last time the Ducks were in the finals, I'll be honest, barely watched it. The Sens were blah, and you knew it would be over quick. This one should be good. The bigger tougher Ducks against the quick flashy Lightning.

To two, yeah I know, just funny. I'd take TSN's coverage and stuff over anything in the US but when they (all the networks) do stuff like this..it's just ugh. When Grapes does it, you just accept it, but when reporters do it.... I listened to Mirtle (who I like) from a show yesterday where he said TO was logical over Buffalo....what? That's not where my logic took me. Eichel and Reinhart ALONE are better than anything TO has right now. Hey good for TO but lets not act like because he chose them because they have everything going for them. They offered the most money and term and Shanny obviously was able to sell him on his plan at least a little.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fonzz41 View Post
I am so jealous of the coyotes right now.
TMoore4075 is offline   Reply With Quote