Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion - View Single Post - Ants Podcast 96: Adios, Mono Loco - Episode Discussion
View Single Post
Old 07-23-2018, 08:11 PM   #16
daveshookme
Altuve wore a wire

Shows Seen: 54

DMB Hub Stubs: 20

My Tour Central Stats

Re: Ants Podcast 96: Adios, Mono Loco - Episode Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt View Post
In general, I'd agree with you, but I stand by my claim.

In 2014, yes, we got Spoon with Brandi - that was incredible. We also got the tour's only Steady As We Go and Out of My Hands. Rarity alone is a very small factor - a rare turd is still a turd.

2015: We got that Angel From Montgomery (and the story behind it was incredible). We also got the tour's 2nd Loving Wings. (insert poop emoji)

Real small sample size but rare does not always equal good. This year? Time Bomb played twice. .....yay? Nay.
Quote:
Originally Posted by IndyDMB View Post
2016: The Stone, Minarets, Typical, Last Stop, LIOG, Say Goodbye and Pig. All of these just N3 and rarest show of tour.

2014 also got Watchtower(dave solo), LLD, Typical, The Stone and maybe the best Cornbread I've ever heard(all N3 and again the rarest show of the tour).

You are pretty much getting the best show of the tour N3 of a gorge weekend of late. You might get one or two snoozers but the rest of the show is what other venues would kill for.
Are we all just ignoring the liberation of the most beautiful song the band ever wrote in 2013?