Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion - View Single Post - Weird tour stats
View Single Post
Old 08-10-2012, 11:07 AM   #69
cry_minarets458
MM#45 Wacco for Flacco

Location: Give me BETHEL or give me death.... death, death it is then

Shows Seen: 62

DMB Hub Stubs: 21

My Tour Central Stats

Re: Weird tour stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by daveshookme View Post
My first show was summer 08 tour, and I've seen WWYS 3 times.

I've never seen WAYG, WYA, or WTWE.
Yup. If I had simply gone to the Caravan last year, or was able to fly back for SPAC this year, I would have gotten it. But, other things took preference.

I saw this band on a stretch of 4 out of 5 shows this summer and I still missed it. WWYS just dropped off the face of the earth once they hit Deer Creek. They played it in Bristow, then it didn't appear through DC N1. I was going to N2 and thought for sure I would get it that night. Did not.

They play it the very next night at the MN show and it skips the two night stand in Camden, so I spontaneously bought tickets for teh Hershey show, changed my flight so I can make it to the Hershey show (in addition to Bethel). For sure lock for either the Hershey or Bethel show as they skipped it at two consecutive two night stands. Welp, got the shaft both those shows. WWYS didn't come out at Darien, so I thought it would be a for-sure LOCK at Alpine. .....nope, they let me down. 4 shows out of 5 shows in a 8 day period with a no WWYS sighting (6/29-7/7). WWYS hasn't been seen this year since that MN show.
*renounces DMB fandom*
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prime Minister
In fairness Brian Wilson's Beard > Amy Winehouse & the grammys & spoot.

Last edited by cry_minarets458; 08-10-2012 at 11:09 AM.
cry_minarets458 is offline   Reply With Quote