Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion - View Single Post - Album Survivor(s)
View Single Post
Old 06-03-2020, 03:51 AM   #1
crounsa810

Shows Seen: 31

DMB Hub Stubs: 13

My Tour Central Stats

Album Survivor(s)

I've been updating in the 'Random Thoughts' thread, but someone said I should make a thread about it, which I guess does make sense.

Over on the DMB subreddit, I've been running an album survivor for the studio albums. We've done Come Tomorrow already as well as most of UTTAD.

In case you don't know how album survivors work: Basically, I post a poll with every song from the selected album. People vote for the song that it their least favorite, I look at the results after a day, and I re-post the poll with the song with the most votes deleted, and then people vote for their least favorite out of the remaining and so on until there's only one song left. That song is then crowned the album survivor. At the end of all of the albums, the album survivors will face off to find the overall survivor. Because it is album survivor, I intend for everyone to vote based on the album version of the song instead of live. Whether people actually do that, who knows.

Anyway, if you'd all like to join in, I'll be posting the link to the poll in my signature as well as here: https://forms.gle/RJTE1VSRp8j9tpkAA

You have to log in to google just so that people aren't submitting multiple votes per day, but I don't see any of your information beyond that someone voted for a song. You can vote once per round, and I update the results and start the new poll everyday somewhere between 6-10am. You then have until the next day to vote for that round.

Posting a new thread every day like I do on Reddit doesn't work here, because it would just drown out the front page. So, I'll be keeping all the rounds and all of the albums in this thread. As I said, the link to the poll remains the same everyday, so you'll only need to reference this post OR look in my signature.

As for past results, these are listed in order from last voted out to first:

Come Tomorrow:

Virginia in the Rain
Idea of You/Again & Again (tied for 2nd)
Black and Blue Bird
Here on Out
Samurai Cop
Do You Remember
Come On Come On
Can't Stop
She
That Girl is You
When I'm Weary/Come Tomorrow (tied)
bkdkdkdd

Currently, Under the Table and Dreaming has had these ones voted out, also in order from most recent to latest:

Jimi Thing
What Would You Say
Rhyme & Reason
Lover Lay Down
Satellite
Pay For What You Get

BOWA, Typical, Nancies, Ants, and Warehouse remain for UTTAD.