Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion - View Single Post - What (besides politics) irritates you?
View Single Post
Old 07-03-2019, 02:09 PM   #85848
Lcsulla
Black Hawks Matter

Shows Seen: 54

DMB Hub Stubs: 19

My Tour Central Stats

Re: What (besides politics) irritates you?

Just to clarify for everyone, I didn't come in here to argue or get into random debates. I came into this specific thread because I was royally pissed at something that irritated me - aka to vent among people I BS with quite often. I certainly did not mean to offend anyone and if I did I apologize. I did not treat the clerk with anything but politeness, I simply asked for a manager when she could not help. The manager was a tough guy wiseass who after not even trying to help or look online he made a wisecrack that I responded to sarcastically. I left pissed off as hell after a workday that began at 4am and was capped off by wasting 2 more hours of my time waiting in the DMV to try and get my license upgraded. That is all, I did not come in here to argue, just vent. Apologies for the tailspin and to anyone who got offended. I am off to watch extra time in the WWC semi. Be well all!

Last edited by Lcsulla; 07-03-2019 at 02:13 PM.
Lcsulla is offline   Reply With Quote