Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion - View Single Post - Fire Dancer pendant
View Single Post
Old 10-22-2011, 09:15 PM   #57
Keyz
1 owdah frin fry!!!!

Shows Seen: 40

DMB Hub Stubs: 17

My Tour Central Stats

Re: Fire Dancer pendant

Quote:
Originally Posted by marc williams View Post
blah blah blah... there is no difference.. She isn't licensed.. just becasue she said she had the intention doesn't mean shit... I have contacted Red Light as well.. so big fucking deal...

before you go running off at the mouth like some fucking teenage dickhead, maybe you should ask.. not one of you tough guys ever asked about the licensing..
Seriously, grow up. You came in here, and your first post was to try to sell your shit, your shit that nobody wants. This is a discussion board, a place to discuss the band, not to try and find a way to get rid of your fire dancer pendants. All you're doing now is trying to call us out as "tough guys" and "hippies" to make yourself feel good. Nobody cares, and no one is in your favor. You're an asshole. None of us appreciate people coming in here trying to make a buck. That's not why the site was made. If we want fire dancer pendants, we'll buy the ones the DMB site is selling. Why the hell would we want yours over theirs?

Last edited by Keyz; 10-22-2011 at 09:17 PM.
Keyz is offline   Reply With Quote