Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion - View Single Post - DMB Hub - New iPhone App Released
View Single Post
Old 06-18-2019, 03:50 PM   #284
SeekNancyUp
Answer is always yes...

Shows Seen: 90

DMB Hub Stubs: 30

My Tour Central Stats

Re: DMB Hub - New iPhone App Released

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt View Post
Things have been a little busy, lately. I started a new branch some months ago with the goal of it being v2.0. It's going to take some time, though. Once I get things rolling it snowballs so hopefully will be able to push forward over the summer months!

What would you like to see specifically in the next version? (no promises!)
Great!!

You're going to think I'm crazy:

A suggestion to make the app slightly more user friendly. Try and follow me - Current State: Left vertical menu bar (LVM) is showing, I go into tour central or current shows to find a show. While I'm scrolling for a tour year or current show, I touch the hamburger menu button, because I might want to go into a different part of the app on the fly... and if I don't pivot away and I find a show I want to look at the app doesn't allow me to hide the LVM at this point (can't slide it over). So now the setlist is partially obstructed including "reviews". I now have to hit the back arrow until the hamburger menu button is visible and either touch it or drag the screen to hide the LVM and then go re-find the show (OH THE HORROR!)... but this time make sure the LVM is hidden when I re-start the search, so nothing becomes obstructed.....It would be nice to have the ability to hide the LVM at all times....

Another suggestion is on the website itself... I love on the app how you can see the specific album songs you haven't seen in the "breakdown by album" section, but on the web version it doesn't list the songs you've haven't seen for each album. It just seems inconsistent and it would be cool to see the goose eggs on the web version.

One other thing, it would be cool to have your own personal dedicated list of all the songs you've seen that's been officially released. I know Live Trax are indicated in the Venue column and individual officially released songs are shown in the notes section when you're looking at a show, but it would be cool to have a personal list in one place to make it easier to hunt down all the songs that have been officially released.
SeekNancyUp is offline   Reply With Quote