Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion - View Single Post - ** Duluth, GA 2012 **
View Single Post
Old 10-02-2012, 09:15 AM   #14
GSUdawg521
hbtd

Shows Seen: 28

DMB Hub Stubs: 11

My Tour Central Stats

Re: ** Duluth, GA 2012 **

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveFanBen View Post
Getting out after a show is the worst part about Gwinnett in my opinion. The parking itself is nice because (I believe) it's free and there are plenty of spaces in the lots and deck, but leaving the show can take a LONG time for whatever reason. Both of the shows I've seen there were good-sized crowds (Elton John and Foo Fighters), and I imagine this show will be no different.

But the venue is in a nice part of town, is relatively easy to access from the highway, and has great acoustics (at least from the floor, I've not sat in the bowl before). This show will be exactly 10 years to the date after my first DMB show, and I live in Metro Atlanta, so I can't imagine not going.
Oh snap, you're right; 10 years since 12/11/02 at Philips. That was my 2nd show!

I didn't see this venue coming. Only times I've been there were an Incubus concert way back in like '04ish, and then my future brother-in-law's high school graduation about 4 years ago

But since I'm in Athens I do like that it's a significantly shorter drive for me than Atlanta!
GSUdawg521 is offline   Reply With Quote