Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion - View Single Post - ***Official Alpharetta 2020 Thread***
View Single Post
Old 02-16-2020, 10:44 AM   #46
Hahninator
Dreaming Tree

Shows Seen: 71

DMB Hub Stubs: 18

My Tour Central Stats

Re: ***Official Alpharetta 2020 Thread***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryno DMB View Post
Fair warning that the parking passes we had last year were in a lot that included a parking deck. There's no tailgating or drinking outside the car in those lots. It was a little odd last year. Had cops walking around telling people to put away their food and drinks. People were getting pissed. So what I'm saying is that if you want to tailgate, disregard your parking pass and just go to the big lot. Or carry stuff over from parking pass lot if you're gonna meet up with friends. Kind of a pain in the ass, honestly.
That's so fucked. What lot? B?

The big lot is A. They were really a mess getting people in there last year so you need to be lined up before they open the lot so you have time to argue with them, etc. We basically had a car full of people and made sure *one* person at least had an A pass so we could get in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmbolp View Post
Anyone remember the first row of seats last year? We'll know for sure on TUE, this Sam Hunt listing looks similar, with first row or Reserves being H

https://concerts1.livenation.com/sam...318.1578925460
I assume it's this exact layout. I only know that because I was chatting with the folks row in Orchestra 3 as I set my stand up in front of them. Super cool people who called the encore exactly, before the band came back out. Write a Song and Watchtower. Really shocked me because I'd never guess Write a Song to appear in the encore.
Hahninator is offline   Reply With Quote