Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion - View Single Post - Xbone has actual games. Ps4 just kinda wobbles
View Single Post
Old 04-02-2012, 08:03 PM   #132
lockman21
Yandle Award 2014-15

Shows Seen: 240

DMB Hub Stubs: 32

My Tour Central Stats

Re: New XBox and Playstation Consoles Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mateo2k View Post
PC and consule gamers are not the same market at all. You really can't make the arguement that something is done on PCs, so it can be done with consules. People go with consoles for ease and convienence. They are completely different markets.

Secondly, As much as we want to belive we're in a 100% connected world, we're not. There's huge populations that don't have that capability, and hell, most Comcast subscribers have their cable/internet cut out constantly. I'm sure there will be some games that require 100% connectivity, the consule itself will not require it, because if they'd lose a huge portion of the market. They may make the option available to developers, but the system itself will not require it, and most games and developers will not either.
I don't understand what you're arguing. They've basically already told studios that they are going to require it on the console itself. Like everyone has already said, it isn't "happening" because it's already happened.