Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion - View Single Post - ***Official Alpine Valley 2016 Thread***
View Single Post
Old 01-12-2016, 02:33 PM   #81
Brewski77

Shows Seen: 16

DMB Hub Stubs: 6

My Tour Central Stats

Re: ***Official Alpine Valley 2016 Thread***

Quote:
Originally Posted by flutterby View Post
Interesting info. I would think the ACTUAL 4th is a long shot. I can't see them forgoing the weekend for a Monday night show, 4th or not. If they kept the Sat/Sun thing though, I would expect Sunday to be better attended since most people have Monday off. Now if we're talking a 3 nighter Sat/Sun/Mon...well that would be AMAZING.

I love hearing that more bands are playing Alpine though! More bands=more money=improvement to the venue, or at the very least just staying open.

Definitely a long shot for a sat/sun/mon ... With the 3 night rumors going around its always a possibility but for sure a long shot . Again not trying to start any rumors or get anyone's hopes up because again nothing concrete and until they release actual dates it's all hearsay anyways. From our experience last year regardless of crowd size both nights were awesome. Definitely a lot smaller crowd Sunday night then Sat but we were ok with that. Regardless One, Two or Three night stand it'll be one helluva show. See you all there ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk