Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion - View Single Post - 2007 Hollywood Bowl official thread!
View Single Post
Old 04-10-2007, 03:28 PM   #148
whodat
CA Dreamin'

Shows Seen: 68

DMB Hub Stubs: 20

My Tour Central Stats

Re: 2007 Hollywood Bowl official thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonkeyDigsDMB View Post
I am thinking I never should have quit the Warehouse. I joined 2001 and always ended up getting mediocre seats through 2003 or 2004. I almost always ended up finding a better pair on TM or a for sale thread here or nancies. So i quit paying the $30/year. I always wonder would I be in better position now or would it be the same problem? I have yet to sit very close, except for 3/4 of a show in Phoenix that I went to while touring with another band (crew had day off and decided to get hooked up for DMB- Sat 10th row or so. Had to leave early as that was part of the travel arrangement.

Problem with the Bowl is, if you are not in a box, then you are already very far back, and I think the boxes ain't easy to get.
I hear you about the WH. I pay the $35 a year for the oppotunity to get good seats and the live CD. I have had great luck with the WH. Most of the time I am inside 15 rows. If I am further back then that, it always dead center. So to me it is worth it.

I just hate TicketBastard. But now that I know about the tickets exchange here, I will probably never use TB again.

I have never been to the Bowl, but I have heard a lot of people echo your sentiment about the venue. With this not being a Bowl Series show, hopefully the boxes are part of the lottery. If not, then I will just go to the show and have a good time anyway.