Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion - View Single Post - Ants Podcast 58 - This Warehouse Frightens Me (See I'm Leaving) - Discussion Thread
View Single Post
Old 02-15-2016, 06:56 PM   #28
gocubsgo3822
American #1

Shows Seen: 152

DMB Hub Stubs: 32

My Tour Central Stats

Re: Ants Podcast 58 - This Warehouse Frightens Me (See I'm Leaving) - Discussion Thre

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmbolp View Post
How about just following thru with the Warehouse policy:

Seniority Ticketing Status
For the majority of shows, returning members will be offered priority seating based upon their original date of membership. The longer you remain a member of the Warehouse, the better your seats at shows will be.

I have put in for ATL and WPB (as well as many others) every single year since 1999, and my seats have gotten worse EVERY SINGLE YEAR (if not declined altogether), never better.

Or do away with this bait-and-switch policy
This post is where I am and will always be.quite frankly I don't care what newer fans want. They already have the pit which sucks. The best lowers should go to warehouse by join date like the policy states.

It's not enough that they added the pit. Then they added premium seating then they decided the tier thing. Not sure why I keep renewing.

It would be one thing if they didn't have a policy. But they do.
Quote:
Originally Posted by YouNeverKnow25 View Post
wow that was a classic ricky deflection ™

Last edited by gocubsgo3822; 02-15-2016 at 06:58 PM.
gocubsgo3822 is offline   Reply With Quote