Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion - View Single Post - *** Official Deer Creek 2020***
View Single Post
Old 01-24-2020, 07:27 AM   #65
MidwestGirl
Chicago ----> Michigan

Shows Seen: 144

DMB Hub Stubs: 33

My Tour Central Stats

Re: *** Official Deer Creek 2020***

Quote:
Originally Posted by mHeiser92 View Post
Very large and sprawling property. Wide open fields in the middle, most people staked claims around the outside which was lined with trees and shade. Tons and tons of room to spread out if you want because there is no assigned size or spot.

Most of the sites had fire rings at them and they sold firewood up at the gate for a very reasonable price. Bathrooms were portapotties but they were plentiful and mostly clean all weekend. Shower was up at the front gate and was an outdoor shower off a barn if I remember correctly.

You could seclude yourself and have a quiet private weekend or you could situate yourself to have a fun party weekend. Both are entirely possible. I would stay at green acres again

Is there a shuttle or is it walkable?

To be honest, I typically just stay at my sister's over in Westfield (20 minute drive) but camping is also fun, and not having to drive is a plus. Especially since they like to setup random police checkpoints heading west after the show.

D+T Mexico 2023 | Texas | Charleston | Pine Knob | Chicago | Gorge

D+T Mexico FB Group
GORGE FAQ
GORGE Roster
MidwestGirl is offline   Reply With Quote