Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion - View Single Post - Ants Podcast 88: The Night Before, Indeed!
View Single Post
Old 02-09-2018, 06:39 AM   #4
So_bareandempty

Shows Seen: 9

DMB Hub Stubs: 4

My Tour Central Stats

Re: Ants Podcast 88: The Night Before, Indeed!

I understood the question, about the overall tempo of the songs, and I noticed that it was slower. Especially towards the end of 2016, some songs were getting played with quite a fast tempo. I liked the change.

I know this was discussed on the previous podcast, but what is the deal with the premium tickets on Ticketmaster?? I rarely go and see any other bands live, so I hadn’t seen this before. If no one buys these tickets, will they be dumped on Ticketmaster at a later date for normal price? I remember in Charlotte in 2015, the venue (PNC) was trying to sell “Premium/VIP Lawn” (it might have been a Livenation thing, I can’t remember), which was them trying to charge more to people with lawn tickets for them to get to stand in a little roped off section dead center, front of lawn. It was ridiculous, no one went for it, and it was right before the concert that the staff took the ropes down and everyone from the lawn moved forward and filled in the gap.

Matt- do you guys announce when you’re going to be doing a Periscope or Facebook Live? And on what Facebook page are you going live from? I have watched in the past, and I would definitely tune in, if I knew the podcasts were happening. Thank you for continuing to do them!