Antsmarching.org Forums - View Single Post - Guests - the best live versions of songs don’t feature guests, except...
View Single Post
Old 06-06-2021, 12:51 AM   #69
Lcsulla
Black Hawks Matter

Shows Seen: 54

Re: Guests - the best live versions of songs don’t feature guests, except...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xcacel View Post
A couple of quick links of the gems that Lcsulla has outlined (really good stuff)

2.24.95 @ Roseland - All Along The Watchtower with Popper & Trey:
Here

9.03.95 @ Jones Beach - Rhyme and Reason with David Ryan Harris (I couldn’t find 09.02.95):
Here

06.10.97 @ Jones Beach - Seek Up with Bela & Popper:
Here
Thank you very much for posting those links, I am extremely appreciative. Guessing once heard some of the newer fans will be blown away by these versions every bit as much as we were. Much obliged, be well and stay safe!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xcacel View Post
My pick today is:

#41 (12.08.98 The Centrum, Worcester, MA), with Bela Fleck and Jeff Coffin (also on WH5 compilation). Never get tired of this one.
Here
Oh hell yeah, I am still kicking myself for selling my ticket to that show to a friend. Was too close to Christmas and I could not justify the 3 hour drive each way plus a hotel. Saw the setlist popping up on their site in real time the night of and was getting more and more pissed at myself with each song that popped up for having to bail to save $200+ or so (even if I was only a JR in college working a few nights a week for mostly tips) to head up there because man did I miss a treat I would love to have seen!

Last edited by Lcsulla; 06-06-2021 at 01:29 AM.
Lcsulla is offline   Reply With Quote