Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion - View Single Post - *** Official Denver, CO 2022
View Single Post
Old 09-23-2021, 04:57 PM   #296
USCThrilla34

Shows Seen: 28

DMB Hub Stubs: 10

My Tour Central Stats

Re: *** Official Denver, CO 2021

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speilmen230 View Post
The venue is in an area of town that is pretty mellow. Business parks and commercial businesses like grocery stores, Home Depot and car dealerships.

It really depends on what you're looking to do. If you want to be close to the venue, there are ample options for hotels/Airbnb near by. It's iffy if it's walkable depending on where you stay, but the Uber price would be negligible. In the grand scheme.

If you have a car and you're close to the venue, you can get to anywhere you want in 30-45 min in the greater Denver area (traffic dependent) during the day for adventuring. Again, depends on what you want to do. Plenty of breweries, hiking, and sight seeing all within a reasonable drive from the Denver Tech Center area (DTC). I always recommend going to red rocks even if you aren't seeing a show. They have a museum with exhibits and history on the venue available to the public during the day for free. Parking is also free. It's great for music lovers if you've never been. Morrison is the town where Red Rocks is. Parking can be tough in town, but the venue usually is easy for in and out visiting. Morrison Inn has a rooftop bar with texmex, margs, and good vibes.
Courtyard Tech Center is booked. We love Denver, so it should be a great time with some side trips!

Thanks for the reply and input! We visited Red Rocks in July on the way to Breckenridge. Couldn't see the full venue due to timing and a show that night, but it was awesome and we plan to go back. My better half wouldn't let me pass the 1995 show list in the museum without a picture, since she knows I love Live at Red Rocks.
USCThrilla34 is offline   Reply With Quote