Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion - View Single Post - what happened to Boyd? he's been MIA for a while
View Single Post
Old 08-23-2021, 01:18 PM   #74
K270
Hello my baby!!!!

Shows Seen: 31

DMB Hub Stubs: 15

My Tour Central Stats

Re: what happened to Boyd? he's been MIA for a while

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper15 View Post
You genuinely think it's possible some of the voters thought, "I refuse to put DMB in the RRHOF because Jeff Coffin and Rashawn Ross are on the ballet! There's no fucking way I'm letting that fat trumpet player in! That loud screeching son of a bitch has been playing with the band for 15 years but he's not a real member of DMB, or deserving of induction, since he's only played on the band's most recent three albums. Fuck that Jamaican horn player and his attempt to ride the DMB gravy train and sneak into the hall! How dare they try to induct Coffin when that guy didn't play a single note on DMB's most successful studio records! I'm not voting for this band unless it's just the original members getting into the hall. We can't lower our standards and desecrate the RRHOF by having the names "Rashawn Ross" and "Jeff Coffin" listed on the DMB plaque in our building."

When the Red Hot Chili Peppers were inducted, they let the band induct Josh Klinghoffer, Cliff Martinez, and Jack Irons so I don't think they're real strict about what band members get in. I'm pretty sure a bias against Rashawn and Coffin isn't keeping the band out. I'd venture to say that most voters haven't listened to DMB in years and have no idea who the fuck Rashawn Ross even is.

It was nothing more than a thought.

Quote:
Originally Posted by neumdogg View Post
Dodgers suck.
K270 is offline   Reply With Quote