Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion - View Single Post - Guests - the best live versions of songs don’t feature guests, except...
View Single Post
Old 06-19-2021, 08:03 PM   #75
Lcsulla
Black Hawks Matter

Shows Seen: 54

DMB Hub Stubs: 19

My Tour Central Stats

Re: Guests - the best live versions of songs don’t feature guests, except...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xcacel View Post
Dionne Farris
Damn, how on earth did I forget that, it was a first encore at the same show I noted the David Ryan Harris guesting on R&R! Just Dave and Dionne came out and did a great haunting version of Typical, gradually rest of the band started heading back to the stage and the moment the song ended they busted out a damn good Billies - though sadly both songs were truncated for time constraints and a concert curfew but wow was seeing her do that Typical was amazing! You appear to know where to find streams, perhaps you can post that if it is up somewhere. Guessing many people would love it, I would post an mp3 but apparently cannot do so anymore.

One of these days I really have to update my tour stats from 2009 until now, have seen some fun ones since what I last added.