Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion - View Single Post - 2020/2021 Ticket Drop Thread
View Single Post
Old 05-18-2020, 01:17 PM   #1
Cscottrun

Shows Seen: 99

DMB Hub Stubs: 26

My Tour Central Stats

2020/2021 Ticket Drop Thread

Now that the 2020 tour has been postponed and everything seems to be sorted out, I figured it would be a good time to start this thread up. There have already been a few drops (assuming by reason of ticket refunds) and I expect them to continue for the next several weeks as more and more tickets are refunded and placed back into ticketmaster inventory.

PLEASE ADHERE TO THE FOLLOWING RULES/INSTRUCTIONS WHEN UTILIZING THIS THREAD:

Post in this thread ONLY to alert others of a ticket "drop" on Ticketmaster/Livenation, AXS, and/or the Warehouse.

Do NOT post in this thread for any other reason. This includes saying thank you and asking questions.

Since these drops are typically a game of quickness, it'd be helpful if a direct link to the page where tickets can be purchased is included in any ticket drop post (i.e., the ticketmaster link).

INSTRUCTIONS FOR UTILIZING THIS THREAD PROPERLY:

Subscribe to this thread using the thread tools option on the top right, and you will receive notifications by email when someone posts in this thread. Tapatalk (mobile application for viewing ants) also has an option where you can be alerted if someone posts in a specific thread. You can do this by viewing this thread on the app and clicking the check box in the top right corner.
Cscottrun is offline   Reply With Quote