Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion - View Single Post - DMB on Fallon - June 21st
View Single Post
Old 06-14-2018, 06:05 PM   #37
Cptn. Monkeyman
Shake those hands

Shows Seen: 44

DMB Hub Stubs: 11

My Tour Central Stats

Re: DMB on Fallon - June 21st

Quote:
Originally Posted by madhatter View Post
Any idea about the accuracy of the sales info he's shared? From what I recall,he works in radio, so he may have real info there.

Hadn't seen the setlist bit, though. If he's still sharing bad info there, then it definitely puts into question the other stuff. I was willing to give him a pass on the Target tracklist b/c it seemed to have been shared in good faith. Not so much if he's continuing to share bad info.
The first bold: from what I recall, he works for Target. (probably not even true)

The rest: He claimed to know someone who works for SNL, said Dave would be playing in April. Lie. Claimed to have seen and wrote down the tracklist. Lie. Posted fake setlist for NH N2. Spouted some BS about the singles (not saying IOY won't be a single, and it would likely be sans intro - I'm just guessing, not claiming I heard that like ripcord) He feeds off spouting BS and watching people eat it up. I called that shit the minute he posted the fake target tracklist, I didn't buy it for a second.
Cptn. Monkeyman is offline   Reply With Quote