Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion - View Single Post - DC Cinematic/TV Marthaverse Fandom (DCUc)
View Single Post
Old 12-22-2014, 06:43 AM   #6
KevinTH
KevinTH5

Shows Seen: 33

DMB Hub Stubs: 16

My Tour Central Stats

Re: DC Cinematic/TV Universe Fandom (DCUc)

Pretty excited for Dawn of Justice. Sucks we still have another year and a half! Arrow is great and Flash has been just ok while Gotham became unwatchable for me after two episodes. The episode before the break was fantastic, and I hope we start seeing more episodes like that. As far as the rest of the TV shows they're announcing, or have rumored, none really interest me. Titans might be cool, but I'm afraid a show focused on teenagers will be too cheesy. But we'll see. If they're going to do all of this then these shows need to be quality shows, but I fear that won't be the case. I think WB is just trying to cash in on a popular trend right now which I think will be lessened due to over saturating the market. The more comic book shows and movies they do the more likely people will get tired of them. Especially if they are poor products.

I want to see DC succeed because I prefer reading DC vs. Marvel, but only time will tell. Having started reading Aquaman, I'm very interested to see him on screen. I've always wanted to see a Flash movie, so I'm psyched for that. I'm also pretty excited to see Affleck as Batman. I think he's going to do it justice.
KevinTH is offline   Reply With Quote