Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion - View Single Post - ** College Football Season **
View Single Post
Old 11-23-2016, 09:11 AM   #125385
Lee3691

Shows Seen: 129

DMB Hub Stubs: 30

My Tour Central Stats

Re: ** College Football Season **

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrushB610 View Post
2 of the 4 on the show so that's half right there.. and Rece is more than a host.

Again I'm not saying the entire country will be up in arms, but if you think the only people who will have an issue with Ohio st getting in over PSU are PSU fans you are definitely wrong.
Actually you did say the country would be upset:
Quote:

It does appear now that PSU and Ohio St are no longer competing for the same spot... BUT if you heard Joey Galloway and Danny Kanell last night, they did have an issue with a PSU B1G champ getting left out for Ohio St, which is the point I've been makin the last few weeks in this thread, that it would be a tough sell from the committee to the country and not just PSU fans would have a problem with it.

There point was not that they have a problem with Ohio St being ranked above PSU, I don't have a problem with that, but there problem is with PSU being left out for Ohio St.
Quote:
Neither .. I'm just saying people will have an issue with it, Lee making it seem like no one in the entire world (PSU fans aside) would care tho.
I did qualify my responses saying the vast, vast majority of analysts and the country at large wouldn't be concerned. I asked for you to point out the non-PSU fans on this thread who think Penn State should get in over Ohio State (under our hypothetical), but you haven't posted any yet.

Quote:
There Is a difference between losing your #1 CB and being down to your 5th, 6th and 7th LBs on the depth chart. Not making an excuse im just saying.
Absolutely correct. The difference is when the injuries affect your team they are important, but other teams are not important.
Lee3691 is offline   Reply With Quote