Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion - View Single Post - Ants Podcast 58 - This Warehouse Frightens Me (See I'm Leaving) - Discussion Thread
View Single Post
Old 02-17-2016, 05:36 AM   #68
TMoore4075
RIP LeRoi: 1961-2008

Shows Seen: 27

DMB Hub Stubs: 12

My Tour Central Stats

Re: Ants Podcast 58 - This Warehouse Frightens Me (See I'm Leaving) - Discussion Thre

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotAct View Post
I think the 2010 method was perfect. New members have that chance of getting confirmed for GA Pit, which is awesome; but then when it comes to reserved seats, count all the reserved as one huge block (no Lower Reserved / Upper Reserved / Super-Duper Far Back reserved BS) and dole out seating assignments strictly by seniority.

Doesn't Pearl Jam do something kind of similar with venues that have all Reserved seating? Like, rows 1,2, and 5 are totally random selection but all the rest go by seniority in the Ten Club?
While I don't like the pit, cause I would sometimes be in there when there were seats, I'd be ok with that model if it meant no tiered seating and no premium crap. It's like each year they've screwed over senior members more. First the pit, then added premium and then added tiered. Sadly there are some people who have been asking for all those for a long time. Cause the Warehouse did ask in a poll or something years ago if you'd be interested in spending more to get a shot at better seats and there were people who responded favorably to that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fonzz41 View Post
I am so jealous of the coyotes right now.
TMoore4075 is offline   Reply With Quote