Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion - View Single Post - Ants Podcast - Episode 7
View Single Post
Old 11-18-2007, 07:05 PM   #8
tankdan

Shows Seen: 43

DMB Hub Stubs: 17

My Tour Central Stats

Re: Ants Podcast - Episode 7

Just got finished listening, pretty good stuff. I like all the fan issues that you address plus a nice mix of insider-news!

No personal offense, of course, but I got bored during the whole "ATO" thing... I couldn't follow it at all, plus I heard some Radiohead references, but I guess I just don't get as interested as other people in record label stuff. Oh well...

I'm glad that there wasn't any West Point bashing like I've seen in some threads... They had a pretty good mix of radio stuff and fan favorites, plus they didn't repeat ALL the songs, just some of them. Plus, as was mentioned, the band had a really great time at the shows and was very gracious towards the Cadets for all they will do in the future.

My favorite part about the West Point shows was all the free stuff! I didn't know that this Pep Rally thing would have extra benefits, like a free poster (when has THAT ever happened?), a really awesome metal key chain, a free sticker, plus the free show!

Finally, just something else I remembered, I agree that the band should NOT release every show. It would definitely affect show attendance.

Oh, and one more thing... The BOWA Encore CD is the best bonus disc of them all.

Dan

P.S. Funny story about Italy! Go ants! It's weird because it's a strange thing to bring up in conversation (Hey, do you know about this website?), but I'm glad it made for a funny story.
tankdan is offline   Reply With Quote