Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion - View Single Post - **Deer Creek 2010**
View Single Post
Old 01-05-2010, 12:03 PM   #16
goblue8426
Every Little Thing

Shows Seen: 41

DMB Hub Stubs: 16

My Tour Central Stats

Re: **Deer Creek 2010**

Quote:
Originally Posted by myersk27 View Post
in celebration of Kyle FINALLY starting the 2010 Deer Creek thread, i'd like to hear from everyone about your favorite all-time deer creek DMB moments....we may have done this last year, but i don't remember so i thought it'd be a cool thing to hear about from ya'll....

mine was getting Say Goodbye last year. It's gonna be tough to top that considering all the work we did harrassing Stefan to play it at DC. what a great moment.

also i enjoyed low-fiving everyone in the aisle with Sean...we were drunk, it was awesome

others?
i would say the EPICCCC fire in the campground but i was in my tent already soooo i didn't see it. i would say personally, seeing the busses fly by for the first time ever...having the best lawn experience i've ever had...meeting some amazing new people and having literally a 30-person group of Ants in the back corner camping together...the showers ...and my first ever hippie-made grilled cheese that was excellent but gave me the worst heartburn ever!

From the dark side, we can see the glow of something bright.
goblue8426 is offline   Reply With Quote