Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion - View Single Post - **Official Blue Cross Arena, Rochester, NY 12-7-05 Thread**
View Single Post
Old 12-19-2005, 07:53 AM   #2505
Watchtower62
Butch <3's D's

Shows Seen: 40

DMB Hub Stubs: 17

My Tour Central Stats

Re: **Official Blue Cross Arena, Rochester, NY 12-7-05 Thread**

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRemy511
Well Hello there Everybody.

After 1069 miles I have returned back to Rochester NY, and finally sobered up enough to finish the photo album online (hey, i'm done my finals and final papers and everything, so don't judge me ;-) ) Either way, I did a DMB road trip this winter, skipping my finals to do so, and got 4 shows under my belt in a week. Starting at the Rochester show, I followed to the 2 MSG shows and then on to the Manchester NH show. All the shows were great. I started sneaking a camera into the shows since my 3rd show, and I think I've gotten pretty good at taking pictures. So here is my photo albums (alot of my pics are from behind the stage, since it was where I got my tickets....but damn were those good tickets, Carter pointed at me durring the Manch NH cause I was going crazy for him).

With no further adu

http://community.webshots.com/user/jremy511

ps, I know this is a repost of my photo album, but this is the final collection of the whole trip
well... so much for school! dmb all the way lol

Watchtower62 is offline   Reply With Quote