Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion - View Single Post - ***Official Deer Creek 2022***
View Single Post
Old 06-27-2022, 10:41 AM   #932
hensleytyler44

Shows Seen: 23

DMB Hub Stubs: 12

My Tour Central Stats

Re: ***Official Deer Creek 2022***

Thanks for doing the stats Brandon! It's cool to see what Dave changes from year to year and what songs stick to the venues!

This weekend was amazing. From the opening notes of Pig I knew this weekend was going to be special for a lot of us. Pig was the perfect opener for me having not been to a show since 2018, it's a top 3 song for me (#41, Pig, Best of What's Around). I turned to my wife and I was tearing up, I've never had that happen before, it was perfect. Overall this weekend was amazing. My highlights were: Pig, Walk Around the Moon, Jimi Thing (I can't believe I'm saying that), Grey Street (3rd Verse), Grace is Gone, Lie in Our Graves, #27, Minarets, Crush (maybe my favorite version I've gotten live), R&R / #41 / Cornbread with Joe Lawlor, Typical Situation, & Steady as We Go. This is the end of the summer for me but cannot wait to be back at the Creek next year for shows 23 & 24!

Tyler's Personal Stats: Full Band Shows 21 & 22

Last Show: 7.6.2018 - so everything was a liberation for me

6 Personal Live Debuts: Walk Around the Moon, That Girl is You, Can't Stop, Joe Avery's Blues, #27, Steady as We Go

1st time seeing Preservation Hall Jazz Band & Joe Lawlor guest

Biggest Gaps Between Performances:
-Break Free (last seen Chicago 7.9.11)
-Rhyme & Reason (last seen Riverbend 5.29.12)
-Lie In Our Graves (last seen Deer Creek 6.21.13)
-Sister (last seen 6.21.13)

Most Played Songs:
-Jimi Thing (12)
-What Would You Say (11)
-Tripping Billies (10)
-#41 (10)
-Don't Drink the Water (10)
hensleytyler44 is offline   Reply With Quote