Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion - View Single Post - ***Official Deer Creek 2022***
View Single Post
Old 02-02-2022, 03:07 PM   #18
twostepping
Happy Birthday Walt!

Shows Seen: 89

DMB Hub Stubs: 29

My Tour Central Stats

Re: ***Official Deer Creek 2022***

Quote:
Originally Posted by btpeters View Post
If you went to Deer Creek last summer (2021), what were some of the performances that stood out for you?

I thought Sugar Will on N2 was flat out fabulous. You could tell they had done some tweaking with it. There were some backing vocals from Rashawn and Buddy that really added to it and hit the spot. It might be my favorite one of the 5 times I've seen it. Prior, my fave would've been Chula Vista 2008 (Had some Roi-centric lyrics coming just a few days following his passing, check it out).

Pig segueing straight into Minarets was one of the coolest things I've seen at a show.

I love love loved the Don't Drink the Water intros in 2021 and Deer Creek's was a nice 3 minutes of some creepy atmospheric stuff.
Loved getting the debut of the The Only Thing night 1
Night 2 was amazing from the start all the way until Jimi killed my mood. Especially The Stone and Pig