Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion - View Single Post - New Album Coming in One Week!
View Single Post
Old 08-02-2021, 11:19 AM   #5525
BruceW

Shows Seen: 61

DMB Hub Stubs: 22

My Tour Central Stats

Re: New Album Coming Soon?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BruceW View Post
Let me clarify that while I may have some details here and there, I have no idea when the album will be released. There’s no “changing last minute” at this point or “unexpected delays” with it etc. I can also guarantee you that most of the band has no clue when the album will be out, or even what stage it’s actually truly in. That’s just how it works sometimes.

Buddy recording a vocal may be a big nothingburger. That stuff happens with albums all the time and can be added in the blink of an eye. While it was news to me that they’d be adding vocals at the stage I have been told they’re in, it’s not overly shocking.

I definitely selfishly say don’t rush it out for the tour bc I don’t want an album tour this year haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowa36 View Post
I wonder what last minute changes happened this time

None. Not sure why you and Hilly are always so obsessed with this. There have certainly been plenty of those in the past, believe it or don’t but if you don’t think it’s a thing, then you’re dead wrong. However, there have been no major “last minute changes” that have altered anything significantly.
BruceW is offline   Reply With Quote