Antsmarching.org Forums

Antsmarching.org Forums (http://www.antsmarching.org/forum/index.php)
-   The Tailgate (http://www.antsmarching.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=93)
-   -   The NHL Thread (http://www.antsmarching.org/forum/showthread.php?t=324692)

joepsu0985 03-21-2012 06:19 PM

Re: NHL 2011/2012 Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by lockman21 (Post 13450128)
I find that incredibly hard to believe. He skated again, we'll see where he goes from there.

Bud, Pens fans have been in the same boat. Hopefully it doesn't happen to you, but dont get your hopes up. He is a franchise player. You will go crazy thinking night in and night out, "What if?" It's the worst feeling in the world.

lockman21 03-21-2012 06:30 PM

Re: NHL 2011/2012 Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by joepsu0985 (Post 13450190)
Bud, Pens fans have been in the same boat. Hopefully it doesn't happen to you, but dont get your hopes up. He is a franchise player. You will go crazy thinking night in and night out, "What if?" It's the worst feeling in the world.

I know...

We should hear something tonight, then we have a long three day break...I'm nervous. We'll see what happens. I just don't see any way that he doesn't make it back for the playoffs...right? RIGHT? TELL ME IT'S GOING TO BE OK!

wampa3 03-21-2012 08:08 PM

Re: NHL 2011/2012 Thread
 
Come on Conklin, you helped throttle the Pens into first in the Atlantic back in 08, do it again!

s0628711 03-21-2012 08:37 PM

Re: NHL 2011/2012 Thread
 
NYR should win tonight as banged up as the wings are. Pens have kept the pressure on us.

~Crashintome89~ 03-21-2012 08:39 PM

Re: NHL 2011/2012 Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by TMoore4075 (Post 13449015)
Don't give my penis a bad name.

You named your penis Steve Ott?

DMBCubs25 03-21-2012 08:48 PM

Re: NHL 2011/2012 Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by lockman21 (Post 13450209)
I know...

We should hear something tonight, then we have a long three day break...I'm nervous. We'll see what happens. I just don't see any way that he doesn't make it back for the playoffs...right? RIGHT? TELL ME IT'S GOING TO BE OK!

He's the type of player that's going to do whatever it takes to come back, not entirely sure if that's smart or not because I'm not sold this team can win a Cup this year even with him back and it's not worth risking his career over.

aeroshady 03-21-2012 09:20 PM

Re: NHL 2011/2012 Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by TMoore4075 (Post 13450046)
Screw the Rangers...Go Wings. Saturday can't get here soon enough. Need me some Lidstrom (hopefully) and most likely Kindl back in the lineup. Also possibly Howard. Come on boys I need at least hockey in May.

Screw Detoit haha. go Rangers! Hit the wings while they are down!

joepsu0985 03-21-2012 09:56 PM

Re: NHL 2011/2012 Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by lockman21 (Post 13450209)
I know...

We should hear something tonight, then we have a long three day break...I'm nervous. We'll see what happens. I just don't see any way that he doesn't make it back for the playoffs...right? RIGHT? TELL ME IT'S GOING TO BE OK!

I hope he is back as well. It's tough not having the stars of the league in the playoffs. From experience, my advice is to keep your mind off of it.

DMBCubs25 03-21-2012 10:15 PM

Re: NHL 2011/2012 Thread
 
Didn't take long for Van to start the douchebaggery this period.

DMBCubs25 03-21-2012 10:25 PM

Re: NHL 2011/2012 Thread
 
Boy do I fucking love the fact that group of heartless douchebags choked away the Cup last year and blew Game 7 on home ice, take it to the grave Vancouver will never win a cup!

bonzo48280 03-21-2012 10:34 PM

Re: NHL 2011/2012 Thread
 
Whenever I remember how much I hate a certain player on the Canucks, somebody else does something to make me hate them more.

DMBCubs25 03-21-2012 10:38 PM

Re: NHL 2011/2012 Thread
 
They are the biggest bitches in the league, none of them will fight yet they'll all bitch about Keith to the media after the game.

rustysurf83 03-21-2012 10:39 PM

Re: NHL 2011/2012 Thread
 
The Canucks are a bunch of fucking cum dumpsters...too bad the power play is officially back to horseshit status.

bonzo48280 03-21-2012 10:39 PM

Re: NHL 2011/2012 Thread
 
This rivalry is a lot more alive than I thought.

DMBCubs25 03-21-2012 10:43 PM

Re: NHL 2011/2012 Thread
 
When did it ever die?

bonzo48280 03-21-2012 10:48 PM

Re: NHL 2011/2012 Thread
 
I'll be pissed if the Hawks lose this because we are truly beating their ass so far.

DMBCubs25 03-21-2012 10:51 PM

Re: NHL 2011/2012 Thread
 
Hawks should be up 2 or 3 right now.

Dramageek 03-21-2012 10:58 PM

Re: NHL 2011/2012 Thread
 
That was a huge goal post Detroit hit. Looks like the Rags are getting a point tonight.

Bron Yr Aur 03-21-2012 11:02 PM

Re: NHL 2011/2012 Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by bonzo48280 (Post 13450931)
I'll be pissed if the Hawks lose this because we are truly beating their ass so far.

Yeah. nearly 10 mins PP time and it was trash. Kane needs to stop stick-handling with the goddamn thing and just shoot or pass.

Really sloppy game, though. It's been kind of terrible honestly.

aeroshady 03-21-2012 11:08 PM

Re: NHL 2011/2012 Thread
 
YESSSSS! Ryan you are my hero!!!! Another huge win!

Tiduwho 03-21-2012 11:37 PM

Re: NHL 2011/2012 Thread
 
Please beat these damn Vancouver asshats. I can't believe I can't watch this game.

Tiduwho 03-21-2012 11:40 PM

Re: NHL 2011/2012 Thread
 
How can anyone not hate Vancouver? They are the epitome of scum.

Tiduwho 03-21-2012 11:44 PM

Re: NHL 2011/2012 Thread
 
Please please please match up Vancouver vs Chicago in the playoffs again. That would make me so happy.

I'm getting angry just thinking about them.

Tiduwho 03-21-2012 11:46 PM

Re: NHL 2011/2012 Thread
 
Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hawks win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


FUCK YES!!!!!!!!!!!! :multi

DMBCubs25 03-21-2012 11:49 PM

Re: NHL 2011/2012 Thread
 
God I love beating Vancouver.

bonzo48280 03-21-2012 11:50 PM

Re: NHL 2011/2012 Thread
 
Can you do homework with such a huge erection?

mr.MikeD 03-21-2012 11:52 PM

Re: NHL 2011/2012 Thread
 
How many games does Keith get?

UCFish 03-21-2012 11:54 PM

Re: NHL 2011/2012 Thread
 
Nothing like beating common street trash

~Crashintome89~ 03-22-2012 12:00 AM

Re: NHL 2011/2012 Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by mr.MikeD (Post 13451140)
How many games does Keith get?

As many as Sedin gets.

bonzo48280 03-22-2012 12:04 AM

Re: NHL 2011/2012 Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by mr.MikeD (Post 13451140)
How many games does Keith get?

should be about the same amount as Sedin.

mr.MikeD 03-22-2012 12:07 AM

Re: NHL 2011/2012 Thread
 
Probably - I only saw the Keith highlight before posting

mr.MikeD 03-22-2012 12:12 AM

Re: NHL 2011/2012 Thread
 
Actually having watched both id say Keith's was worse. Sedin's was a too high and illegal check, worth a game probably. Keith's was a pretty ugly elbow. But I know I wont win that argument in Thehawks thread :)

bonzo48280 03-22-2012 12:13 AM

Re: NHL 2011/2012 Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by mr.MikeD (Post 13451181)
Actually having watched both id say Keith's was worse. Sedin's was a too high and illegal check, worth a game probably. Keith's was a pretty ugly elbow. But I know I wont win that argument in Thehawks thread :)

no, you're wrong.

....kidding.

I don't think one is necessarily worse than the other, but if anything Keith's will be worse because of retaliation.

Bron Yr Aur 03-22-2012 01:01 AM

Re: NHL 2011/2012 Thread
 
Didn't ever see what Sedin did. Of course Keith will probably get suspended because little Danny had to leave the game :rolleyes

Whatever, not a smart play by Keith. Probably gets a couple of games and that's obviously not going to be good for the defense.

bradshaw06 03-22-2012 01:05 AM

Re: NHL 2011/2012 Thread
 
Pretty stupid play by Keith, wouldnt be surprised to see him get a few extra because of his history (Headshots to Cooke and Salei). Sedin Didnt have the puck, it was retaliatory, targeted the head with an elbow, and Sedin left the game.

bonzo48280 03-22-2012 04:34 AM

Re: NHL 2011/2012 Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by bradshaw06 (Post 13451302)
Pretty stupid play by Keith, wouldnt be surprised to see him get a few extra because of his history (Headshots to Cooke and Salei). Sedin Didnt have the puck, it was retaliatory, targeted the head with an elbow, and Sedin left the game.

his history of never getting suspended before?

bradshaw06 03-22-2012 08:29 AM

Re: NHL 2011/2012 Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by bonzo48280 (Post 13451464)
his history of never getting suspended before?

Did not say history of suspension, just that he has a history of Headshots. I can see him getting 3 games. Garbage move.

TMoore4075 03-22-2012 09:17 AM

Re: NHL 2011/2012 Thread
 
Wings looked better but still can't get the win. At least Conklin looked good. Looked very good actually. His team just can't score.

Oh and finally the NHL ready to move on??:

http://aol.sportingnews.com/nhl/stor...hoenix-coyotes

Vive les Nordiques de Québec??

~Crashintome89~ 03-22-2012 09:32 AM

Re: NHL 2011/2012 Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by bradshaw06 (Post 13451501)
Did not say history of suspension, just that he has a history of Headshots. I can see him getting 3 games. Garbage move.

So does Matt Cooke but he never got suspended for any of them until very recently.

dduncan6er 03-22-2012 09:40 AM

Re: NHL 2011/2012 Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ~Crashintome89~ (Post 13451549)
So does Matt Cooke but he never got suspended for any of them until very recently.

No ones allowed to speak negatively about Matt Cooke anymore. He's a changed man. Just ask the NBC broadcasting crew.

bradshaw06 03-22-2012 09:54 AM

Re: NHL 2011/2012 Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ~Crashintome89~ (Post 13451549)
So does Matt Cooke but he never got suspended for any of them until very recently.

And they threw the book at Cooke last year for a similar hit. This has nothing to do with him.

bradshaw06 03-22-2012 10:05 AM

Re: NHL 2011/2012 Thread
 
Radulov returns tonight for the preds, fleury vs. rinne, whoever wins is the first to 40. Should be a good one

TMoore4075 03-22-2012 10:08 AM

Re: NHL 2011/2012 Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by bradshaw06 (Post 13451608)
Radulov returns tonight for the preds, fleury vs. rinne, whoever wins is the first to 40. Should be a good one

can't believe I'm gonna say this but....Go Pens... *throws up in mouth*

wampa3 03-22-2012 10:08 AM

Re: NHL 2011/2012 Thread
 
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instanc...x/16837910.jpg

s0628711 03-22-2012 10:12 AM

Re: NHL 2011/2012 Thread
 
I don't know if it was the red wings defensive mindset but all night they let rangers players skate the puck from behind conklin with little pressure. They were in the crease all night.

TMoore4075 03-22-2012 10:20 AM

Re: NHL 2011/2012 Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by s0628711 (Post 13451622)
I don't know if it was the red wings defensive mindset but all night they let rangers players skate the puck from behind conklin with little pressure. They were in the crease all night.

yeah I noticed that. Janik and Smith had a rough night for the Wings. Conks saved them a point in that game I think.

lockman21 03-22-2012 10:20 AM

Re: NHL 2011/2012 Thread
 
Keith will probably see 2-3 games. It was a dirty hit, and he should be suspended.

But so should Sedin.

dduncan6er 03-22-2012 10:25 AM

Re: NHL 2011/2012 Thread
 
I'm sure Vignault will have something to say about it. Can't wait to see him look like a hypocrite again.

bradshaw06 03-22-2012 10:48 AM

Re: NHL 2011/2012 Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by TMoore4075 (Post 13451613)
can't believe I'm gonna say this but....Go Pens... *throws up in mouth*

Lol, must be that time of year, i was rooting for the wings last night

TMoore4075 03-22-2012 10:52 AM

Re: NHL 2011/2012 Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by bradshaw06 (Post 13451696)
Lol, must be that time of year, i was rooting for the wings last night

Yeah sorry about that. Conks tried.

Oh and Go Pens...in regulation.

kev87lads 03-22-2012 12:35 PM

Re: NHL 2011/2012 Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by TMoore4075 (Post 13451702)
Yeah sorry about that. Conks tried.

Oh and Go Pens...in regulation.

You shut your mouth!

Bron Yr Aur 03-22-2012 12:37 PM

Re: NHL 2011/2012 Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by dduncan6er (Post 13451650)
I'm sure Vignault will have something to say about it. Can't wait to see him look like a hypocrite again.

Yup. What a team of whiners.

Wish Duncs would have thought about that a bit more before he decided to throw a high hit there, it's going to be a struggle without him. But whatever, Van always acts like they are always so damn innocent, it's kind of obnoxious. Sedin went way out of his way to throw a late shoulder into Keith's head....but that probably won't even be looked at.

TMoore4075 03-22-2012 01:07 PM

Re: NHL 2011/2012 Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by kev87lads (Post 13452001)
You shut your mouth!

Theu just need some help. I don't wanna start on the road. They SUCK on the road this year.

kev87lads 03-22-2012 01:41 PM

Re: NHL 2011/2012 Thread
 
^ I gotcha. I actually kind of want the Flyers to finish 5th or 6th. 5th, we're probably getting the Pens but that's fine with me because the Flyers have such a good road record they can hopefully steal one there and not lose one or two at home first (where they've sucked this year). 6th, well you get the SE champ and that can't be a terrible thing.

bonzo48280 03-22-2012 02:13 PM

Re: NHL 2011/2012 Thread
 
Goddamn that was a great game last night. Most entertaining game of the year if you're asking this guy.

~Crashintome89~ 03-22-2012 02:15 PM

Re: NHL 2011/2012 Thread
 
'Because It's the Cup' has potential. Nothing will ever beat the one two years ago though.

bonzo48280 03-22-2012 02:17 PM

Re: NHL 2011/2012 Thread
 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5eaKuXifgPc

TMoore4075 03-22-2012 02:25 PM

Re: NHL 2011/2012 Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by kev87lads (Post 13452216)
^ I gotcha. I actually kind of want the Flyers to finish 5th or 6th. 5th, we're probably getting the Pens but that's fine with me because the Flyers have such a good road record they can hopefully steal one there and not lose one or two at home first (where they've sucked this year). 6th, well you get the SE champ and that can't be a terrible thing.

Part of me wouldn't mind 6th even with the road problems. Stars have been playing well but if the Wings are playing well they can beat them. Don't want to start in Nashville if it's the Preds.

And yeah I'd take FLA or Washington over PIT or NYR.

lockman21 03-22-2012 03:10 PM

Re: NHL 2011/2012 Thread
 
Daniel Sedin has a concussion.

Keith has a phone hearing with the NHL on Friday.

dduncan6er 03-22-2012 03:14 PM

Re: NHL 2011/2012 Thread
 
I'm a bit skeptical of this "concussion" could be the Canucks trying to get a harsher suspension on Keith.

lockman21 03-22-2012 03:20 PM

Re: NHL 2011/2012 Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by dduncan6er (Post 13452536)
I'm a bit skeptical of this "concussion" could be the Canucks trying to get a harsher suspension on Keith.

He's apparently being flown to Vancouver to visit with specialists. Why would you fly when you have a concussion?

dduncan6er 03-22-2012 03:33 PM

Re: NHL 2011/2012 Thread
 
I really think the NHL needs to have independent doctors giving the diagnoses for injuries after hits like that. I'm not saying they're definitely faking it, but with the way Shannahan has been punishing hits more if they cause injury, its not crazy to assume some teams may exaggerate the initial diagnosis.

lockman21 03-22-2012 04:00 PM

Re: NHL 2011/2012 Thread
 
Well, the fact that Keith has a phone hearing is a good sign for us. Usually for first time offenders that's about a 2 game MAX suspension.

monkeyman68 03-22-2012 04:29 PM

Re: NHL 2011/2012 Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by bonzo48280 (Post 13452325)

I'll enjoy watching him do that to Toews for years to come!

bradshaw06 03-22-2012 04:29 PM

Re: NHL 2011/2012 Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by lockman21 (Post 13452565)
He's apparently being flown to Vancouver to visit with specialists. Why would you fly when you have a concussion?

Sadly, some teams arent too smart. The pens flew crosby and letang around after they were concussed.

lockman21 03-22-2012 04:50 PM

Re: NHL 2011/2012 Thread
 
Oh God guys...I'm starting to get that fever.....once it starts...there's no turning back....

I just watched about 20 "History Will Be Made" commercials. How great was freaking Halak in 2010? That was so awesome. Or that 51 save shutout for Craig Anderson?!

I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE PLAYOFFS!!

~Crashintome89~ 03-22-2012 04:57 PM

Re: NHL 2011/2012 Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by lockman21 (Post 13452853)
Oh God guys...I'm starting to get that fever.....once it starts...there's no turning back....

I just watched about 20 "History Will Be Made" commercials. How great was freaking Halak in 2010? That was so awesome.

I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE PLAYOFFS!!

Not that great...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_7mlN_MQ1c

lockman21 03-22-2012 05:06 PM

Re: NHL 2011/2012 Thread
 
For some reason I loved that performance by Anderson so much. This was such a cool moment:

http://youtu.be/TOole8fMgi0?t=2m20s

pathetic 03-22-2012 05:06 PM

Re: NHL 2011/2012 Thread
 
thomas starting his 14th in a row tonight.

lockman21 03-22-2012 05:08 PM

Re: NHL 2011/2012 Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ~Crashintome89~ (Post 13452875)

Credit where credit is due:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z9Dlc6Jxfw4

2010 playoffs were freaking special for so many reasons.

cry_minarets458 03-22-2012 05:29 PM

Re: NHL 2011/2012 Thread
 
Pens game just got even more exciting tonight:

http://www.nhl.com/ice/news.htm?id=623484

also, what commericial are you all talking about from two years ago or something? refresh my memory please

lockman21 03-22-2012 05:36 PM

Re: NHL 2011/2012 Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by cry_minarets458 (Post 13453015)
Pens game just got even more exciting tonight:

http://www.nhl.com/ice/news.htm?id=623484

also, what commericial are you all talking about from two years ago or something? refresh my memory please

These:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L4tIMjB0Xbc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RySdgNjbZM4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ZlbMfhk_Jo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cM1n4BhJ9zE < Brings a tear to my eye

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUnS5gq0BZ4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-JOZ0q4XDk < Best

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6qc7fBl7vO0

lockman21 03-22-2012 06:05 PM

Re: NHL 2011/2012 Thread
 
https://twitter.com/#!/renhockey/sta...78282054778880

bonzo48280 03-22-2012 06:06 PM

Re: NHL 2011/2012 Thread
 
it was probably all that flying he did

cry_minarets458 03-22-2012 06:25 PM

Re: NHL 2011/2012 Thread
 
okay, that's what i thought you guys were talking about..my favorite one is the blackhawks one.

Brohan_Santana 03-22-2012 08:13 PM

Re: NHL 2011/2012 Thread
 
Boom. Only twenty-six seconds for number eight

bradshaw06 03-22-2012 08:17 PM

Re: NHL 2011/2012 Thread
 
the pens dont stop, 2-0 already.

dmbmuskie 03-22-2012 08:20 PM

Re: NHL 2011/2012 Thread
 
Pens are unreal. Just hope they're not peaking early.

cry_minarets458 03-22-2012 08:21 PM

Re: NHL 2011/2012 Thread
 
Boom baby

Dramageek 03-22-2012 08:49 PM

Re: NHL 2011/2012 Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by dmbmuskie (Post 13453584)
Pens are unreal. Just hope they're not peaking early.

*Puts on homer-optimism hat* Given that everyone is finally healthy at the same time, I'd say they are just getting started. Or at least will be able to carry this a long way.

bonzo48280 03-22-2012 08:55 PM

Re: NHL 2011/2012 Thread
 
It's about time all the Pens fans showed up...no coincidence that it's now.

Dramageek 03-22-2012 09:04 PM

Re: NHL 2011/2012 Thread
 
Hey now, I'm here off-and-on throughout the season. It is a fun time to be a Pens fan though. And another by the infamous Matt Cooke!

bradshaw06 03-22-2012 09:07 PM

Re: NHL 2011/2012 Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dramageek (Post 13453712)
Hey now, I'm here off-and-on throughout the season. It is a fun time to be a Pens fan though. And another by the infamous Matt Cooke!

:thumbsupmost of us have. it all comes down to Matt Cooke.

dmbmuskie 03-22-2012 09:08 PM

Re: NHL 2011/2012 Thread
 
Hard for me to watch 82 games when I live 18 hours away.

bradshaw06 03-22-2012 09:10 PM

Re: NHL 2011/2012 Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by dmbmuskie (Post 13453721)
Hard for me to watch 82 games when I live 18 hours away.

you could just come in and post Penguins!!! when they win like fans of some teams do.

dduncan6er 03-22-2012 09:10 PM

Re: NHL 2011/2012 Thread
 
Matt Cooke is an embarassment to hockey.

dmbmuskie 03-22-2012 09:12 PM

Re: NHL 2011/2012 Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by dduncan6er (Post 13453729)
Matt Cooke is an embarassment to hockey.

He's going to be the 2012 Lady Bing winner.

Dramageek 03-22-2012 09:13 PM

Re: NHL 2011/2012 Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by dmbmuskie (Post 13453736)
He's going to be the 2012 Lady Bing winner.

This.:thumbsup And his 19 points in the past 25 games.

dduncan6er 03-22-2012 09:15 PM

Re: NHL 2011/2012 Thread
 
Meanwhile Marc Savard can't lead a normal life.

bradshaw06 03-22-2012 09:16 PM

Re: NHL 2011/2012 Thread
 
looks like the pens might chase rinne, 4-0.

cry_minarets458 03-22-2012 09:26 PM

Re: NHL 2011/2012 Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by bonzo48280 (Post 13453679)
It's about time all the Pens fans showed up...no coincidence that it's now.

Honestly, just because I haven't posted in this thread a lot doesn't mean I'm a bandwagon fan. I'm a Pittsburgh Penguin fan because my family has had season tickets for their AHL affiliate. As a result, since 1999, I have been able to see many of the NHL's rising stars over the years. It's only fitting to root on my hometown baby Pens in Pittsburgh/in the pros. :cool

EDIT: it's a big reason why I'm still a fan of Max Talbot, despite him being a flyer :lol

bradshaw06 03-22-2012 09:33 PM

Re: NHL 2011/2012 Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by cry_minarets458 (Post 13453790)
Honestly, just because I haven't posted in this thread a lot doesn't mean I'm a bandwagon fan. I'm a Pittsburgh Penguin fan because my family has had season tickets for their AHL affiliate. As a result, since 1999, I have been able to see many of the NHL's rising stars over the years. It's only fitting to root on my hometown baby Pens in Pittsburgh/in the pros. :cool

EDIT: it's a big reason why I'm still a fan of Max Talbot, despite him being a flyer :lol

more posts= bigger fan.

dmbmuskie 03-22-2012 09:34 PM

Re: NHL 2011/2012 Thread
 
Being from Chicago automatically makes you an authority on everything.

Dramageek 03-22-2012 09:58 PM

Re: NHL 2011/2012 Thread
 
Holy shit, Geno!

bradshaw06 03-22-2012 10:00 PM

Re: NHL 2011/2012 Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dramageek (Post 13453912)
Holy shit, Geno!

mvp! mvp! even had the ref fooled

cry_minarets458 03-22-2012 10:24 PM

Re: NHL 2011/2012 Thread
 
MOAR POSTZ!@$~~

but seriously, Malkin is on fire this year.

bradshaw06 03-22-2012 10:27 PM

Re: NHL 2011/2012 Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by cry_minarets458 (Post 13454011)
MOAR POSTZ!@$~~

but seriously, Malkin is on fire this year.

neal isnt too far behind, 5th in points in the league.

wampa3 03-22-2012 11:13 PM

Re: NHL 2011/2012 Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by bradshaw06 (Post 13453727)
you could just come in and post Penguins!!! when they win like fans of some teams do.

Quote:

Originally Posted by bradshaw06 (Post 13453819)
more posts= bigger fan.

This, its science.

oh, and PENGUINS!!!

cry_minarets458 03-22-2012 11:21 PM

Re: NHL 2011/2012 Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by bradshaw06 (Post 13454018)
neal isnt too far behind, 5th in points in the league.

so glad that he signed the extension

Bron Yr Aur 03-23-2012 01:35 AM

Re: NHL 2011/2012 Thread
 
Wish Philly would have beaten Caps in regulation. Really hoping Buffalo or Winnipeg can overtake them. Would be hilarious if they missed the playoffs.

But hell of a goal from Jagr to Giroux in that one. Nasty.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:58 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All trademarks and copyrights are owned by their respective owners. Comments are owned by the poster. The rest is owned by antsmarching.org.