Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion

Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion (https://www.antsmarching.org/forum/index.php)
-   The Tailgate (https://www.antsmarching.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=93)
-   -   The NHL Thread (https://www.antsmarching.org/forum/showthread.php?t=324692)

dmbetc 02-01-2015 10:27 AM

Re: The NHL Thread
 
Supposedly Richards is not attending the Kings visit to the White House on Monday. Seems odd, no?

fonzz41 02-01-2015 10:35 AM

Re: The NHL Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by dmbetc (Post 15797663)
"@punkrosette: Antti Niemi, who wears 31, is 31 years old, and just made 31 saves for his 31st career shutout on January 31"

Against the Hawks, who currently have 31 wins.

It was meant to be

TMoore4075 02-01-2015 04:48 PM

Re: The NHL Thread
 
The Coyotes got it right with a kid's first career win.

bradshaw06 02-01-2015 05:58 PM

Re: The NHL Thread
 
Pens stink.

TMoore4075 02-02-2015 04:47 AM

Re: The NHL Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by TMoore4075 (Post 15798077)
The Coyotes got it right with a kid's first career win.

Just wanted to post the video of the kid winning his first game. Love these moments of the the game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qMnshO7yqJw

barbogast 02-02-2015 07:07 AM

Re: The NHL Thread
 
So ESPN 30 for 30 is gonna do a piece on the Miracle on Ice through the eyes of the Soviets. Personally, I'm a pretty big fan of these films and this looks interesting. Figured I'd share in case anyone else might not know about it. Airs on Sunday night.

http://espn.go.com/30for30/film?page=ofmiraclesandmen

TMoore4075 02-03-2015 06:45 AM

Re: The NHL Thread
 
For y'all.

https://twitter.com/NYIslanders/stat...14156667682816

aeroshady 02-03-2015 07:44 AM

Re: The NHL Thread
 
Rangers closing in on first again! Tough few games ahead though.

dmbetc 02-03-2015 07:48 AM

Re: The NHL Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by TMoore4075 (Post 15801110)

Awww yeaah

barbogast 02-03-2015 08:21 AM

Re: The NHL Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by TMoore4075 (Post 15801110)

Why. Just, why.

swordo84 02-03-2015 08:33 AM

Re: The NHL Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by barbogast (Post 15801274)
Why. Just, why.

Right?!? They should be wearing it for the full game.

hailtopitt 02-03-2015 08:43 AM

Re: The NHL Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by TMoore4075 (Post 15801110)

those are hideous

unccrombie 02-03-2015 08:45 AM

Re: The NHL Thread
 
awful throwbacks

TMoore4075 02-03-2015 08:52 AM

Re: The NHL Thread
 
Ugly as shit, similar to the Ducks ones like this to me:

http://www.dropthepucks.com/Frederic...arpa%20frt.JPG

That's the 90's for ya.

Got me thinking about the Wings in the Stadium Series next year. Their's have barely changed over the years and the WC ones from last year were great. Wonder if they will do anything different.

hailtopitt 02-03-2015 08:58 AM

Re: The NHL Thread
 
i would love to see Detroit use the classic "winged wheel" logo but lose the white trim from the sweater and pants

just all red...red helmets, red skates, red socks, red pants, red sweater with a white winged wheel, no white trim

~Crashintome89~ 02-03-2015 09:14 AM

Re: The NHL Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by TMoore4075 (Post 15801110)

I thought it was coming back for a game? that's super lame. No one cares about warm ups.

barbogast 02-03-2015 12:41 PM

Re: The NHL Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by TMoore4075 (Post 15801331)
Ugly as shit, similar to the Ducks ones like this to me:

http://www.dropthepucks.com/Frederic...arpa%20frt.JPG

That's the 90's for ya.

Got me thinking about the Wings in the Stadium Series next year. Their's have barely changed over the years and the WC ones from last year were great. Wonder if they will do anything different.

God I miss it

dmbetc 02-03-2015 06:17 PM

Re: The NHL Thread
 
Kings are embarrassingly bad right now.

"Quick has let in 4 goals so far this game but he has been the best player of the Kings this game."

:lol:lol

bonzo48280 02-03-2015 07:37 PM

Re: The NHL Thread
 
Hawks have some shit to figure out, and quick.

FromTheMorning 02-03-2015 08:14 PM

Re: The NHL Thread
 
All is not well in Chicago

bradshaw06 02-03-2015 08:47 PM

Re: The NHL Thread
 
E. Kane was healthy scratched tonight. Please get traded to the Pens.

thechad90000 02-03-2015 11:48 PM

Re: The NHL Thread
 
Just in case you didn't see it. Carter Hutton's amazing save.

https://gfycat.com/MeatyWelcomeIndianglassfish

Roose13 02-04-2015 04:46 AM

Re: The NHL Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by thechad90000 (Post 15802766)
Just in case you didn't see it. Carter Hutton's amazing save.

https://gfycat.com/MeatyWelcomeIndianglassfish

What a beauty

TMoore4075 02-04-2015 05:27 AM

Re: The NHL Thread
 
Yeah Sabres! Two straight losses by the Habs and they are now even in games with the Wings and tied in points. Wings need to take care of their own business now.

Quote:

Originally Posted by bradshaw06 (Post 15802640)
E. Kane was healthy scratched tonight. Please get traded to the Pens.

They have the cap space? I miss you cap geek!

UCFish 02-04-2015 09:21 AM

Re: The NHL Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by bonzo48280 (Post 15802566)
Hawks have some shit to figure out, and quick.

:thumbsup

hailtopitt 02-04-2015 09:25 AM

Re: The NHL Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by bradshaw06 (Post 15802640)
E. Kane was healthy scratched tonight. Please get traded to the Pens.

yes, fucking please....

Quote:

Originally Posted by TMoore4075 (Post 15802844)
They have the cap space? I miss you cap geek!

wait...shit :(

barbogast 02-04-2015 09:51 AM

Re: The NHL Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by dmbetc (Post 15802480)
Kings are embarrassingly bad right now.

"Quick has let in 4 goals so far this game but he has been the best player of the Kings this game."

:lol:lol

Worst part is is that's a fair assessment of the game. Especially in the first, Quick looked really sharp. Made some great saves. Honestly at no point in time did I feel like the Kings were a genuine threat last night. While that's the only time I've watched them in full this year, I will say that I thought they looked as bad as you've been saying they have. It didn't feel anything like the recent games against the elite teams from the West.

fonzz41 02-04-2015 10:22 AM

Re: The NHL Thread
 
Avs are starting to get that confidence back after another comeback win last night (this one down 2-0 with 6 minutes left, came back to when in SO).

Might be too little too late at this point, but even if they miss the playoffs this year, hopefully they can carry the momentum. They've grown a lot. Taken a while, but it's happening.

Alazais 02-04-2015 11:52 AM

Re: The NHL Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by thechad90000 (Post 15802766)
Just in case you didn't see it. Carter Hutton's amazing save.

https://gfycat.com/MeatyWelcomeIndianglassfish

Quote:

Originally Posted by Roose13 (Post 15802814)
What a beauty

... Come on Leafs! Keep losing!

TMoore4075 02-04-2015 01:11 PM

Re: The NHL Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by fonzz41 (Post 15803418)
Avs are starting to get that confidence back after another comeback win last night (this one down 2-0 with 6 minutes left, came back to when in SO).

Might be too little too late at this point, but even if they miss the playoffs this year, hopefully they can carry the momentum. They've grown a lot. Taken a while, but it's happening.

They are going down tomorrow night though.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:52 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.14
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
All trademarks and copyrights are owned by their respective owners. Comments are owned by the poster. The rest is owned by antsmarching.org.