Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion

Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion (https://www.antsmarching.org/forum/index.php)
-   Epic Threads (https://www.antsmarching.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=103)
-   -   Need Ant's help in effing with douchebag neighbor (https://www.antsmarching.org/forum/showthread.php?t=217345)

Beefsteak1138 04-30-2008 05:29 AM

Need Ant's help in effing with douchebag neighbor

Some douchy asshat in my neighborhood is pissing me off and I need suggestions on ways to mess with him/her.

On trash pickup days, after the garbage men have come, this person always takes my trash can and puts it in front my door. This person does this to "remind" me that we're not allowed to leave our trash cans out on the street overnight.

How can I mess with this guy? I was thinking something like wiping dog shit on the handles of the trash can or something along those lines. Any suggestions?

DIDriveOut2SPAC 04-30-2008 05:36 AM

Re: Need Ant's help in effing with douchebag neighbor

Burn his house down.

gregory311 04-30-2008 05:37 AM

In what type of domicile do you reside?

J.

unccrombie 04-30-2008 05:38 AM

run over his puppy

magentaflash 04-30-2008 05:39 AM

Sick the beetus cat on him.

scrock25 04-30-2008 05:40 AM

You could smear honey all over the underside of the door handles on his car.

The shit idea works well too.

Or write him a note, attach it to the can kindly asking that if he wants to move your trash can for you, he can put it back in the right place...then tell him where that is (which could either be the right place i.e. on the side of your house, in your garage....or you could be a twit about it and tell him that the right place is up his ass).

Or you could just get to his garbage cans before he does and steal them, or take them and put them in random places in his yard.

Mayhap you could call your refuse service pretending to be him and cancel it.

scrock25 04-30-2008 05:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by magentaflash (Post 7434599)

Fuckin' /thread.

dre2142 04-30-2008 05:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beefsteak1138 (Post 7434571)
Some douchy asshat in my neighborhood is pissing me off and I need suggestions on ways to mess with him/her.

On trash pickup days, after the garbage men have come, this person always takes my trash can and puts it in front my door. This person does this to "remind" me that we're not allowed to leave our trash cans out on the street overnight.

How can I mess with this guy? I was thinking something like wiping dog shit on the handles of the trash can or something along those lines. Any suggestions?

Is that it? If so, Lighten up dude...and grow up.

How about TALKING to him about it, instead of being an immature douche yourself?

kjam1988 04-30-2008 05:42 AM

You could bake him an apple pie to thank him for bringing up your trash cans.

Beefsteak1138 04-30-2008 05:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dre2142 (Post 7434608)
Is that it? If so, Lighten up dude...and grow up.

How about TALKING to him about it, instead of being an immature douche yourself?

How about the asshole at least give me a chance to put away my trash can before he puts in front of my door? He or she doesn't do it to anyone else, just me.

And I can't talk to him because I don't know who's doing it. So why don't you stop judging before you get all the facts.

Beefsteak1138 04-30-2008 05:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kjam1988 (Post 7434610)
You could bake him an apple pie to thank him for bringing up your trash cans.

:lol

The thing is, with the effort it takes for this person to do this, he could have put them in my backyard where they go.

Beefsteak1138 04-30-2008 05:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scrock25 (Post 7434604)
You could smear honey all over the underside of the door handles on his car.

The shit idea works well too.

Or write him a note, attach it to the can kindly asking that if he wants to move your trash can for you, he can put it back in the right place...then tell him where that is (which could either be the right place i.e. on the side of your house, in your garage....or you could be a twit about it and tell him that the right place is up his ass).

Or you could just get to his garbage cans before he does and steal them, or take them and put them in random places in his yard.

Mayhap you could call your refuse service pretending to be him and cancel it.

I thought about this as well.

Beefsteak1138 04-30-2008 05:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gregory311 (Post 7434593)
In what type of domicile do you reside?

J.

Townhouse.

Quote:

Originally Posted by magentaflash (Post 7434599)

I'm PMing a mod to lock the thread. Good work. :lol

dre2142 04-30-2008 05:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beefsteak1138 (Post 7434615)
How about the asshole at least give me a chance to put away my trash can before he puts in front of my door? He or she doesn't do it to anyone else, just me.

And I can't talk to him because I don't know who's doing it. So why don't you stop judging before you get all the facts.

Then how are you going to fuck with him if you dont know whos doing it?

Whats the big fucking deal here? Because you dont get the honor of walking out to get your trash cans yourself? Sheesh, the things people bitch about nowadays.

Beefsteak1138 04-30-2008 05:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dre2142 (Post 7434622)

Reading comprehension is good.

Beefsteak1138 04-30-2008 05:50 AM

Quote:

Whats the big fucking deal here? Because you dont get the honor of walking out to get your trash cans yourself? Sheesh, the things people bitch about nowadays.

Ass. Trash cans do NOT go in front of my front door. They go in the back yard. He places them in front of my front door to fuck with me. It didn't bother me at first, but now it's getting old. Jeebus.

scrock25 04-30-2008 05:51 AM

Quote:

A lot of people, justifiably so, bitch about principle.

Whoever is doing it is treating Beefy like a child, I'm sure he knows that he needs to go out and get his trash cans and can do it himself like a big boy.

kjam1988 04-30-2008 05:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beefsteak1138 (Post 7434615)

And I can't talk to him because I don't know who's doing it.

Anyway, I say have sex with his wife. :thumbsup

scrock25 04-30-2008 05:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beefsteak1138 (Post 7434627)
Ass. Trash cans do NOT go in front of my front door. They go in the back yard. He places them in front of my front door to fuck with me. It didn't bother me at first, but now it's getting old. Jeebus.

Sweet, sweet Jeebus.

dre2142 04-30-2008 05:52 AM

Sorry, the immaturity of the entire concept made me miss a reply or two.

Youre over reacting about someone moving your trashcans 4 feet closer to your house. Wow.

Obviously you are slacking in moving your trashcans off the street and are failing to include that bit of info. How about you knock on your neighbors doors and ask them?

Beefsteak1138 04-30-2008 05:52 AM

Quote:

Like bitching at people who start threads you don't like?

Mateo2k 04-30-2008 05:53 AM

Wow, you're a suck a baby... stop being a pussy. I can't believe someone bringing up trashcans makes you cry like that.

How old are you? 12?

Beefsteak1138 04-30-2008 05:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dre2142 (Post 7434632)
Sorry, the immaturity of the entire concept made me miss a reply or two.

Youre over reacting about someone moving your trashcans 4 feet closer to your house. Wow.

It's the principle of it, not the actual act. Thanks for playing though. Maybe try to get a running start next time.

Beefsteak1138 04-30-2008 05:56 AM

Sometimes if someone does something repeatedly to piss you off, you might want to do something about it. Immature? Perhaps, but I don't really care.

dre2142 04-30-2008 05:56 AM

Still, crying about the principle of it is stupid. You must lead a very shitty life if every little things gets to you like this.

Knock on your neighbors door and act live a civilized human being....youll get farther in life than acting immature like rubbing shit on the handles of your trashcan. And someone said that you were upset because someone was treating you like a child? nice.

chevman 04-30-2008 05:56 AM

Hide in your trashcan after the garbage men come and surprise the mothafucka who's doing it:

'YEAH BITCH! WHERE YOU AT NOW?!?!?!!?'

chevman 04-30-2008 05:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dre2142 (Post 7434643)
Still, crying about the principle of it is stupid. You must lead a very shitty life if every little things gets to you like this.

Knock on your neighbors door and act live a civilized human being....youll get farther in life than acting immature like rubbing shit on the handles of your trashcan. And someone said that you were upset because someone was treating you like a child? nice.

Dude, grow the fuck up. This is an internet message board not the fucking United Nations.

dre2142 04-30-2008 05:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beefsteak1138 (Post 7434642)
Sometimes if someone does something repeatedly to piss you off, you might want to do something about it. Immature? Perhaps, but I don't really care.

How do you know theyre doing it to piss you off? Majority of people WOULDNT get pissed off by it in the first place, so to assume that you would seems a stretch.

And if they are doing it to piss you off, youve done something to piss them off to get them to retaliate.

scrock25 04-30-2008 05:59 AM

[QUOTE=dre2142;7434650]How do you know theyre doing it to piss you off? Majority of people WOULDNT get pissed off by it in the first place, so to assume that you would seems a stretch.

And if they are doing it to piss you off, youve done something to piss them off to get them to retaliate.[/[QUOTE]

This is a very large assumption.

Perhaps they're just being an asshole for the sake of being an asshole because they're trying to teach Beefy a lesson about some stupid townhouse community rule.

I'd say the person doing it is being just as petty my friend.

Nick@Night 04-30-2008 05:59 AM

Deficate on their morning paper if it's sitting on the porch.