Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion

Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion (https://www.antsmarching.org/forum/index.php)
-   The Tailgate (https://www.antsmarching.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=93)
-   -   The NHL Thread (https://www.antsmarching.org/forum/showthread.php?t=324692)

barbogast 02-19-2015 02:28 PM

Re: The NHL Thread

:lol no clue where I got Oilers from

fonzz41 02-19-2015 02:47 PM

Yeah, agreed that Bondra's number needs to go up.

barbogast 02-19-2015 02:54 PM

I just don't know what they possibly could be waiting for at this point. It's been almost a decade since he was last playing. It's time. It's past time.

lockman21 02-19-2015 03:35 PM

Geez, leave the thread for a couple hours and the old farts start talking about baby puke and piss.

barbogast 02-19-2015 03:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lockman21 (Post 15833312)
Geez, leave the thread for a couple hours and the old farts start talking about baby puke and piss.

:lol:lol don't be jealous

salrx95 02-19-2015 04:53 PM

Happy with the first period. Up 3-1 though Preds scored in final minute which sucks.

On a team like the Wings, I think Federov , though a great wing, doesn't go up to the rafters.

Roose13 02-19-2015 05:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by barbogast (Post 15833116)
Wasn't Federov an Oiler for a minute or am I dreaming?

edit: just looked. I'm dreaming. Forgive my ignorance

Maybe you're thinking of the Ducks?

Or Chris Pronger. He was there one season and took them to the Cup :lol

Roose13 02-19-2015 05:08 PM

And holy shit I do not remember Fedorov playing for Columbus at all! :eek

bradshaw06 02-19-2015 05:29 PM

Crosby just fought Dubinsky.

dmbetc 02-19-2015 05:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bradshaw06 (Post 15833396)

:lol awesome.

barbogast 02-19-2015 05:49 PM

Nick Backstrom is now tied for NHL lead in points with Patrick Kane. All Star game can suck it

barbogast 02-19-2015 05:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Roose13 (Post 15833384)
Maybe you're thinking of the Ducks?

Or Chris Pronger. He was there one season and took them to the Cup :lol

Sure, we'll say Pronger ;)

I really have no idea what I was remembering

salrx95 02-19-2015 05:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bradshaw06 (Post 15833396)

Standing ovation from the crowd, too. They were happy to see some fight vs a division opponent.

bradshaw06 02-19-2015 06:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by salrx95 (Post 15833415)
Standing ovation from the crowd, too. They were happy to see some fight vs a division opponent.

so true.

barbogast 02-19-2015 06:29 PM

Caps fully dominated the Jets tonight. This team looks real good right now

salrx95 02-19-2015 06:41 PM

Strong performance for my boys and an improbable Pens loss extends our division lead.

3 points for Leddy. Thanks again Chicago.

Tied for most wins in nhl.

barbogast 02-19-2015 06:45 PM

Nick Backstrom for Hart. Starting the campaign now

salrx95 02-19-2015 07:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by barbogast (Post 15833477)
Nick Backstrom for Hart. Starting the campaign now

You do know he isn't even the mvp of his team, right?

barbogast 02-19-2015 07:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by salrx95 (Post 15833490)
You do know he isn't even the mvp of his team, right?

Can't tell if serious...

Perhaps you mean Holtby?

Brohan_Santana 02-19-2015 07:24 PM

Right now Ovechkin slightly gets the nod over Backstrom for MVP. But the Caps should have 2 finalists in both those two. I don't want to be hipster and say Backstrom is the MVP but he sure is well on his way. I would love to see Backstrom win the MVP award. Could you imagine the NHL MVP not being selected to the all star game?!? Crazy

Also props the the Dubinsky on getting the best of Crosby and the Pens with that SH goal :lol :lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

barbogast 02-19-2015 07:26 PM

Backstrom is more MVP deserving than Ovechkin. It's not all about the goals, guys

bonzo48280 02-19-2015 08:43 PM

well that's really gonna suck for you guys when Kaner pulls off that Hart trophy

~Crashintome89~ 02-19-2015 09:06 PM

Flyers shit the bed on my birthday. Brilliant.

~Crashintome89~ 02-19-2015 09:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bonzo48280 (Post 15833648)
well that's really gonna suck for you guys when Kaner pulls off that Hart trophy

:lol:lol:lol:lol

Brohan_Santana 02-19-2015 10:13 PM

Finalists as of now will be picked from Rinne, Ovi, Backstrom, Kaner and possibly Tavares if he turns it up a little. In the end it will come down to the perception of 'MVP'. Whether it's the person that is most valuable or the person with the best production. Ovi and Backstrom (and Tavares) are much more valuable to their teams than Kane is to the Hawks. But in the end Kane could match them in pure production but Kane has a better overall supporting cast.

Also can we talk about Giroux's production and the Flyers record since he became captain? Remember when the fan base went ape for the announcement. That celebration has sailed

lockman21 02-19-2015 11:28 PM

http://i.imgur.com/c3Q5jKh.jpg

Oops.

bartender_man 02-20-2015 03:00 AM

My Sharks may miss playoffs for first time since 2003. Made the Conference Finals 3 times in that span but our best days are behind us. Lot of old players who are not performing. Oh well, we've had a good run I guess.

TMoore4075 02-20-2015 05:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Roose13 (Post 15833386)
And holy shit I do not remember Fedorov playing for Columbus at all! :eek

I laughed when that happened. Left Detroit for SoCal and played their a year and missed the playoffs before being traded to the Jackets. Ducks go on to win the Cup in the 2nd year after the lockout.
Quote:

Originally Posted by bartender_man (Post 15833798)
My Sharks may miss playoffs for first time since 2003. Made the Conference Finals 3 times in that span but our best days are behind us. Lot of old players who are not performing. Oh well, we've had a good run I guess.

Kicked butt last night.

JRS1386 02-20-2015 05:16 AM

Ovechkin does not deserves the Hart. He is one of the most frustrating NHL players I have ever watched. He has the ability to be the clear #1 player in the league if he gave more shits on the defensive end, but he doesn't.

http://www.russianmachineneverbreaks...d-defense-gif/

barbogast 02-20-2015 06:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bonzo48280 (Post 15833648)

Yeah this is pretty much spot on. Backstrom would never get the kind of deserved recognition to actually win the Hart. He's not poster boy-ish enough. Maybe if he wins the Ross people will start to recognize.

Quote:

Originally Posted by lockman21 (Post 15833767)

The best part, there was a delayed penalty for too many men on the ice on the Jets when that play happened. It was truly the worst line change I have ever seen.

Quote:

Originally Posted by JRS1386 (Post 15833837)
Ovechkin does not deserves the Hart. He is one of the most frustrating NHL players I have ever watched. He has the ability to be the clear #1 player in the league if he gave more shits on the defensive end, but he doesn't.

http://www.russianmachineneverbreaks...d-defense-gif/

I feel like I've said it 100 times this season, Ovie's effort level on the defensive end is higher than it's ever been since his rookie season. Sure he's no Selke winner or anything, but it's nothing like what it's been in the past. The Floatvechkin thing is gone. And I understand skepticism towards what I'm saying, I'm skeptical too. Just sort of waiting to see if it'll go back to the old Ovie. But so far it hasn't. The typical Canadian media bash "Ovie won't play defense!!!!!!!!@!!" thing really isn't warranted this year. Not so far, at least.

Of course, nothing will matter if he shits the bed in the playoffs again.

barbogast 02-20-2015 06:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brohan_Santana (Post 15833712)
Finalists as of now will be picked from Rinne, Ovi, Backstrom, Kaner and possibly Tavares if he turns it up a little. In the end it will come down to the perception of 'MVP'. Whether it's the person that is most valuable or the person with the best production. Ovi and Backstrom (and Tavares) are much more valuable to their teams than Kane is to the Hawks. But in the end Kane could match them in pure production but Kane has a better overall supporting cast.

You've kind of killed the argument for either of the Caps to win the Hart with this post. It's sort of impossible to have two most valuable to their team players on the same team.

aeroshady 02-20-2015 06:44 AM

Impressive win for the Icelanders last night. Was hoping the Rangers could make up some ground there. Oh well, I am pretty optimistic about our next few games!

barbogast 02-20-2015 06:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aeroshady (Post 15833947)
Impressive win for the Icelanders last night. Was hoping the Rangers could make up some ground there. Oh well, I am pretty optimistic about our next few games!

How long will you guys have 3 games in hand on us?! Seems like every single time I check the standings y'all are always 3 games behind us. What gives. It's been so hard for anyone to make up ground at the top of the Metro the last few weeks. All 4 teams are playing so well.

TMoore4075 02-20-2015 06:48 AM

I would like to thank the Panthers for winning, albeit in a shootout. Amazing how the Wings have 4 games in hand on TBL but they both seem to be playing each night. Wings need to go at least 2-1-1 in those 4 to go ahead of them. I want home ice in round 1.

thechad90000 02-20-2015 08:21 AM

Currently I'd say that I think Ovi will win the Hart even though I'd love for it to be Rinne (although a Vezina will be good enough).

thechad90000 02-20-2015 08:22 AM

Islanders really laid the wood to the Preds last night.

TMoore4075 02-20-2015 08:25 AM

If the Bruins miss the playoffs would one or both of Julien and Chiarelli be axed? I mean they've had injury issues, a rough start to the year but these guys have done a damn good job. Yes they have cap issues, but that happens when you go from bad to good. Chicago and Pittsburgh are examples too. Now Julien is done if they miss the playoffs, that could be a place Babcock might want to go. But Wings have cap flexibility so maybe Wings are a better place for him in that regard.

thechad90000 02-20-2015 08:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TMoore4075 (Post 15834176)
If the Bruins miss the playoffs would one or both of Julien and Chiarelli be axed? I mean they've had injury issues, a rough start to the year but these guys have done a damn good job. Yes they have cap issues, but that happens when you go from bad to good. Chicago and Pittsburgh are examples too. Now Julien is done if they miss the playoffs, that could be a place Babcock might want to go. But Wings have cap flexibility so maybe Wings are a better place for him in that regard.

Why would Babcock want to leave the Wings for Boston? I mean I would consider both of those places to be a couple of THE places coaches want to go.

TMoore4075 02-20-2015 08:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thechad90000 (Post 15834180)
Why would Babcock want to leave the Wings for Boston? I mean I would consider both of those places to be a couple of THE places coaches want to go.

Until he signs an extension, I'm gonna worried he'll jump ship. Maybe he'll look at them and see a little younger of a core and want that challenge. There aren't too many places I would see him leave Detroit for, but if that spot opened up...maybe. I'm more confident now than I was before because of where they are in the standings and some of the young guys they have coming along, as well as having cap space and an owner who will spend. He's been here 10 years. Not many coaches last that long anywhere. The fact that they keep winning through all of this, I wouldn't leave if I were him. Grass isn't always greener. We were talking about Fedorov yesterday. Look at what happened to his career after he left Detroit...

Rebecca De Mornay 02-20-2015 08:37 AM

i cannot think of one reason why babcock would leave the wings for boston.
wings are a better team right now and will almost certainly be better in the near future with the bruins cap/age issues.

thechad90000 02-20-2015 08:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TMoore4075 (Post 15834203)
Until he signs an extension, I'm gonna worried he'll jump ship. Maybe he'll look at them and see a little younger of a core and want that challenge. There aren't too many places I would see him leave Detroit for, but if that spot opened up...maybe. I'm more confident now than I was before because of where they are in the standings and some of the young guys they have coming along, as well as having cap space and an owner who will spend. He's been here 10 years. Not many coaches last that long anywhere. The fact that they keep winning through all of this, I wouldn't leave if I were him. Grass isn't always greener. We were talking about Fedorov yesterday. Look at what happened to his career after he left Detroit...

I don't think I'd be worrying about it if I were you. 10 years there, with a lot of winning and doing well this year as well. I don't see him going anywhere.

lockman21 02-20-2015 09:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thechad90000 (Post 15834160)
Currently I'd say that I think Ovi will win the Hart even though I'd love for it to be Rinne (although a Vezina will be good enough).

If the season ended today, I'd say your Hart finalists would be:

Kane, Ovechkin, Nash.

Just because a goalie winning the Hart is SO rare these days. I think the voters look at the Hart as "Best forward" for the most part, since goalies have their own category. Lundqvist was a finalist a couple years ago, but was never really in contention for it. He finished 3rd in voting with a 1.97 GAA, .930 SV%, and EIGHT shutouts. The virtually unanimous best goalie in the world (except for in this thread) put up a hell of a season and lead his team to a Conference title, and ended up with a third of the votes of the winner.

Rinne's probably only going to end up playing 55-60 games, which I think hurts him a little bit too.

Anyway, if he took a finalist's spot, it would probably be Nash. And my vote for the Hart has got to be Patrick Kane. Call it bias, call it what you want, but the guy has my vote.

CrushB610 02-20-2015 10:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brohan_Santana (Post 15833712)

Also can we talk about Giroux's production and the Flyers record since he became captain? Remember when the fan base went ape for the announcement. That celebration has sailed

3rd in Hart Trophy voting last year..... in the top 10 in Pts for most of the season so far this year.....

Sure the record since he got the C hasn't been great but that's pretty much cause the Flyers just aren't that great of a team. IMO, on the laundry list of problems with the Flyers, Giroux's play or captaincy is not high on it.

Also, the only player other than Giroux that made sense to give the C to was Timmonen.

salrx95 02-20-2015 11:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lockman21 (Post 15834369)
If the season ended today, I'd say your Hart finalists would be:

Kane, Ovechkin, Nash.

Just because a goalie winning the Hart is SO rare these days. I think the voters look at the Hart as "Best forward" for the most part, since goalies have their own category. Lundqvist was a finalist a couple years ago, but was never really in contention for it. He finished 3rd in voting with a 1.97 GAA, .930 SV%, and EIGHT shutouts. The virtually unanimous best goalie in the world (except for in this thread) put up a hell of a season and lead his team to a Conference title, and ended up with a third of the votes of the winner.

Rinne's probably only going to end up playing 55-60 games, which I think hurts him a little bit too.

Anyway, if he took a finalist's spot, it would probably be Nash. And my vote for the Hart has got to be Patrick Kane. Call it bias, call it what you want, but the guy has my vote.

A certain C on Long Island has been turning it on and if, which is a big if, we win the east, I can see JT being a finalist.

Anders Lee also on his way no only being the front runner for the Calder but maybe the favorite, which is something considering he started the season in the minors.

I don't see Halak getting a vezina nomination but he has been the team MVP .

Rebecca De Mornay 02-20-2015 11:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by barbogast (Post 15833917)
The best part, there was a delayed penalty for too many men on the ice on the Jets when that play happened. It was truly the worst line change I have ever seen.

:lol:lol that's amazing

fonzz41 02-20-2015 12:11 PM

Chris's Hart candidates are in line with what I would think. Rinne certainly deserves consideration.

Rinne is definitely my pick for Vezina, ahead of Carey Price and either Braden Holtby or MAF.

Anders Lee could definitely contend for that 3rd spot for Calder voting behind Forsberg and Ekblad, who are shoe-ins for nominations (Ekblad FTW!). I've loved how Lee has stepped up during Okposo's absence.

fonzz41 02-20-2015 12:13 PM

Happy birthday to Sarah, the reigning queen of the NHL thread!!!

TMoore4075 02-20-2015 01:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fonzz41 (Post 15834601)
Happy birthday to Sarah, the reigning hairy-legged queen of the NHL thread!!!

Made an addition for you. Even though I said it on Facebook, happy birthday Sarah!

lockman21 02-20-2015 01:55 PM

Happy birthday hairy legs!

lockman21 02-20-2015 02:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by salrx95 (Post 15834484)
A certain C on Long Island has been turning it on and if, which is a big if, we win the east, I can see JT being a finalist.

Anders Lee also on his way no only being the front runner for the Calder but maybe the favorite, which is something considering he started the season in the minors.

I don't see Halak getting a vezina nomination but he has been the team MVP .

I can definitely see Tavares being up there as well. It was between him and Nash for my third finalist.

Vezina is Rinne and Price as the top two, for sure. Third is a bit of a toss up, but it's a two man race at this point, with Price as my winner. MAF or Holtby I would think would be the third finalist, probably Holtby.

fonzz41 02-20-2015 02:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fonzz41 (Post 15834592)
Rinne is definitely my pick for Vezina, ahead of Carey Price and either Braden Holtby or MAF.

Quote:

Originally Posted by lockman21 (Post 15834743)
Vezina is Rinne and Price as the top two, for sure. Third is a bit of a toss up, but it's a two man race at this point, with Price as my winner. MAF or Holtby I would think would be the third finalist, probably Holtby.

Aww, look at us. So cute.

salrx95 02-20-2015 05:32 PM

Hairy legs, huh. Welcome to the club and happy birthday. I'm Italian and have hair most everywhere......except my head, of course.

barbogast 02-20-2015 05:37 PM

I see the Rangers are cruising towards another victory. They just. Won't. Lose.

Ugh

lockman21 02-20-2015 05:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fonzz41 (Post 15834770)
Aww, look at us. So cute.

:lol How did I miss that?

lockman21 02-20-2015 05:43 PM

God damnit, Kane just set up Verbeauty perfectly on a 2-on-0 and Steeger wiffed on it.

lockman21 02-20-2015 05:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by salrx95 (Post 15834924)
Hairy legs, huh. Welcome to the club and happy birthday. I'm Italian and have hair most everywhere......except my head, of course.

:lol I just joke with her because she says when the playoffs roll around since she doesn't have a beard...she doesn't shave her legs.

pathetic 02-20-2015 06:12 PM

Fucking bruins. Dominated the first 1-0 and Subban gives up 3 goals in 5 min to start the second.

salrx95 02-20-2015 06:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by barbogast (Post 15834928)
I see the Rangers are cruising towards another victory. They just. Won't. Lose.

Ugh

It was the Sabres. What were you expecting??

dmbetc 02-20-2015 06:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fonzz41 (Post 15834601)
Happy birthday to Sarah, the reigning queen of the NHL thread!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by TMoore4075 (Post 15834668)
Made an addition for you. Even though I said it on Facebook, happy birthday Sarah!

Quote:

Originally Posted by lockman21 (Post 15834735)
Happy birthday hairy legs!

Quote:

Originally Posted by salrx95 (Post 15834924)

:lol thanks guys! Heading up to San Jose in the morning. My roomie bought me the Gabby Stadium jersey for my birthday. Wasn't going to get one but can't complain for a free one!

barbogast 02-20-2015 07:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by salrx95 (Post 15834991)
It was the Sabres. What were you expecting??

Was hoping to get lucky

lockman21 02-20-2015 07:09 PM

Patty Kane just dominated a shift all by himself there at the end of the 2nd.

FromTheMorning 02-20-2015 07:12 PM

No kidding, that was fun to watch.

salrx95 02-20-2015 07:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by barbogast (Post 15835021)
Was hoping to get lucky

Better shot at the baby (Riley?) sleeping,through the night. :D

barbogast 02-20-2015 07:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by salrx95 (Post 15835066)
Better shot at the baby (Riley?) sleeping,through the night. :D

:lol yeah, true. And yeah, Riley :) my little Riley Roo

FromTheMorning 02-20-2015 07:52 PM

What a disaster that was for the Hawks.

rustysurf83 02-20-2015 07:52 PM

absolute bullshit officiating in the avs/hawks game determines the outcome.

FromTheMorning 02-20-2015 07:56 PM

:lol Crawford

rustysurf83 02-20-2015 07:56 PM

That should probably be it for Crawford on the night :lol

lockman21 02-20-2015 07:59 PM

You guys really need to watch that goal Crawford just let in... :lol

JRS1386 02-20-2015 08:23 PM

Post a link and maybe I will. I am sure there is a vine or some shit of it

FromTheMorning 02-20-2015 08:26 PM

http://mweb.cbssports.com/nhl/eye-on...rom-center-ice

lockman21 02-20-2015 09:08 PM

Here, this is a little better than a mobile link:

http://gfycat.com/SeparatePleasedKookaburra

And a YouTube:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSn6a2MctJ0

~Crashintome89~ 02-20-2015 11:13 PM

Dude, everybody needs to shut the fuck up about Crawford.

salrx95 02-21-2015 05:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~Crashintome89~ (Post 15835365)

Yeah, let's talk about Emery, who couldn't beat the Sabres at home. :D

salrx95 02-21-2015 07:12 AM

Taking the kids to see the Spongebob movie before more snow comes so I will watching the game later on the dvr.

Big game to stay atop the east and metro.

dmbetc 02-21-2015 08:00 AM

On our flight up to San Jose. There's probably about 100+ Kings fans with the group on this flight. We are waiting for some more passengers so the flight attendants are doing Kings trivia and giving out free drinks. This is gonna be the best flight. :lol

lockman21 02-21-2015 08:02 AM

Quote:

Somebody's been a little pissy lately.

JRS1386 02-21-2015 08:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lockman21 (Post 15835555)
Somebody's been a little pissy lately.

Can you blame him?

thechad90000 02-21-2015 08:21 AM

Looking forward to Nashville and Philly today. Early game so I finally get to watch one live.

barbogast 02-21-2015 08:40 AM

Quote:

We could talk about baby pee and puke again if you'd like

~Crashintome89~ 02-21-2015 09:28 AM

Sorry, we went out for my birthday last night and I got blackhawk drunk.

The look on Joel Q.'s face was priceless in that youtube video. :21 seconds.

barbogast 02-21-2015 09:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lockman21 (Post 15835172)
Here, this is a little better than a mobile link:

http://gfycat.com/SeparatePleasedKookaburra

And a YouTube:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSn6a2MctJ0

I really wish Stuart had made it all the way to the bench, if he had, would he not get a + for it? That woulda been wild. I see the players he was changing with had already jumped on, but he was still on the ice so I assume he got the +

FromTheMorning 02-21-2015 10:18 AM

Hawks/Wings cup final would be a dream, but I'm really pulling for this Caps squad. I enjoy watching them play.

lockman21 02-21-2015 10:39 AM

:lol I don't think we've mentioned "Blackhawk drunk" in a long time.

barbogast 02-21-2015 10:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FromTheMorning (Post 15835661)
Hawks/Wings cup final would be a dream, but I'm really pulling for this Caps squad. I enjoy watching them play.

Hey! Me too!

Quote:

Originally Posted by lockman21 (Post 15835673)
:lol I don't think we've mentioned "Blackhawk drunk" in a long time.

I forget who even coined that phrase, was it you?

lockman21 02-21-2015 11:07 AM

Definitely Brohan.

barbogast 02-21-2015 11:08 AM

:lol oh yeah that's right. Such a badass phrase though. I've used it in my daily life once or twice :lol

~Crashintome89~ 02-21-2015 12:57 PM

Rob Zepp just beat Rinne in a shootout. :lol :lol

Is this real life?

dmbetc 02-21-2015 01:05 PM

Jim Fox and I at the winery, he wanted his rings in the pic so he put his arm around me.

http://imgur.com/4mOb8Lb

socopithy 02-21-2015 01:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dmbetc (Post 15835798)
Jim Fox and I at the winery, he wanted his rings in the pic so he put his arm around me.

And me.

salrx95 02-21-2015 04:17 PM

Just finished the game. It was a well played tight , tense game that had to go to a dumb shootout that leaves you with an empty feeling.

In better news, my 9 year old won both his playoff games today. He scored is both and led the team in rebounds. I almost had a heart attack 3 times as the 2nd game went down to next basket wins and it took forever before we got it.

thechad90000 02-21-2015 06:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dmbetc (Post 15835798)

So cool!!

lockman21 02-21-2015 07:34 PM

What the shit are the Kings wearing?

lockman21 02-21-2015 07:34 PM

That honestly might be the worst full uniform I've ever seen. The sweater, the white pants...good god that's awful.

dmbetc 02-21-2015 07:38 PM

Storm troopers!!

TMoore4075 02-21-2015 07:54 PM

Wings down 4-2 then tie the game. Stars go up 6-4 and Wings tie it and win it 7-6 in OT.

kev87lads 02-21-2015 07:55 PM

Kings unis horrendous.

Det and Dal just played a 7-6 game. 80s hockey!!!

barbogast 02-21-2015 08:11 PM

I remember back when they unveiled those Kings unis thinking it was absolutely awful. They look equally as bad on the ice in game. How did that get past the idea board.

lockman21 02-21-2015 09:48 PM

I thought they were brutal at the unveiling too, and honestly, I think they look worse on the ice.

Roose13 02-22-2015 05:29 AM

Flyers four games back! False hope!