Antsmarching.org Forums

Antsmarching.org Forums (http://www.antsmarching.org/forum/index.php)
-   DMB Tour Discussion (http://www.antsmarching.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   *** Official Denver, CO 2021 (http://www.antsmarching.org/forum/showthread.php?t=354246)

saxlover 10-04-2021 03:32 PM

Re: *** Official Denver, CO 2021
 
hello you fine people.

rockandrolltroll 10-04-2021 04:13 PM

Re: *** Official Denver, CO 2021
 
Hey folks. Any official/unofficial meetup planned on N2? Went to ViewHouse Centennial in 2019 and it was a blast. Also see that IC Brewhouse is closeby.

Hitman2001 10-04-2021 11:07 PM

Re: *** Official Denver, CO 2021
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by zjg135 (Post 18056415)
There is an outdoor merch booth. Southeast side. Or at least there was in 2018 and 2019. I think 2015 too.

Awesome to hear, thanks!

bausty 10-05-2021 02:01 PM

Re: *** Official Denver, CO 2021
 
Guessing there will be a warehouse lawn area? Anyone been before that can confirm - and does anyone know if they do chair rentals?

ExistenceNow 10-05-2021 03:19 PM

Re: *** Official Denver, CO 2021
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by bausty (Post 18057163)
Guessing there will be a warehouse lawn area? Anyone been before that can confirm - and does anyone know if they do chair rentals?


You and Allison are doing lawn? Both nights?

wvufan2010 10-05-2021 04:29 PM

Re: *** Official Denver, CO 2021
 
2 Free N2 AXS Lawns if anybody wants them.

Speilmen230 10-05-2021 04:41 PM

Re: *** Official Denver, CO 2021
 
PM Sent.

Melted 10-05-2021 05:48 PM

Re: *** Official Denver, CO 2021
 
I have never seen cheaper tickets in my life. I have two to sell for the Friday night show. After taxes and fees, I paid $105.51 for each. Section 205, Row V. Let me know if anyone wants two of them. We'll have to figure out how to transfer them to you since it's all digital this year. But how about $90/each?

beachball 10-05-2021 10:14 PM

Re: *** Official Denver, CO 2021
 
I have 2 lawn tickets for both nights. I’m Selling at face value if anyone wants them let me know.

credin 10-05-2021 10:33 PM

Re: *** Official Denver, CO 2021
 
Never seen so many tickets for these shows for sale.

illinifan 10-06-2021 12:35 AM

Re: *** Official Denver, CO 2021
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by credin (Post 18057349)
Never seen so many tickets for these shows for sale.

Well considering it's sold out per their page, I would say there were far more tix avail for say....Cincinnati last week. Do you mean from ants?

ExistenceNow 10-06-2021 12:37 AM

Re: *** Official Denver, CO 2021
 
I think he means for the Colorado shows.

ExistenceNow 10-06-2021 12:38 AM

Re: *** Official Denver, CO 2021
 
And since I can't even get rid of a pair of solid lowers for a sold out show, I'd have to agree that this is an oddity.

illinifan 10-06-2021 12:44 AM

Re: *** Official Denver, CO 2021
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ExistenceNow (Post 18057436)
And since I can't even get rid of a pair of solid lowers for a sold out show, I'd have to agree that this is an oddity.

To each their own. I've never been so I'll see what it's like. Can't be worse than the train wreck weather that was west palm this year.

ExistenceNow 10-06-2021 12:47 AM

Re: *** Official Denver, CO 2021
 
I was at West Palm. What was wrong with the weather? It shockingly didn't even rain like it always always does. :lol

illinifan 10-06-2021 12:48 AM

Re: *** Official Denver, CO 2021
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ExistenceNow (Post 18057444)
I was at West Palm. What was wrong with the weather? It shockingly didn't even rain like it always always does. :lol

True but I'm not used to the heat down there. Good lord was it hottttt.

ExistenceNow 10-06-2021 12:51 AM

Re: *** Official Denver, CO 2021
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by illinifan (Post 18057446)
True but I'm not used to the heat down there. Good lord was it hottttt.


Oh, haha. Yea, I was coming from Texas and I've been to the WPB shows a bunch of times, so it was just like, yea, bring on the sweat.

credin 10-06-2021 10:27 AM

Re: *** Official Denver, CO 2021
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ExistenceNow (Post 18057435)
I think he means for the Colorado shows.

Yes I mean for the Colorado shows, typically it is a VERY hard ticket to come by. If one wants a ticket this year, there is plenty available and like you said people can't even get rid of what they are selling.

credin 10-06-2021 10:30 AM

Re: *** Official Denver, CO 2021
 
I don't get around on the forum much anymore, but believe I read somewhere that DMB is taking the stage around 7:45 this year is that correct?

BigWhiskey1855 10-06-2021 10:31 AM

Re: *** Official Denver, CO 2021
 
I have to assume it's due to the fact you can get on AXS once a week and get lowers/decent uppers that have dropped. I'm guessing with the vaccine/covid policy, people can get their money back, so AXS keeps doing ticket drops.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

bausty 10-06-2021 11:43 AM

Re: *** Official Denver, CO 2021
 
AXS currently shows some N1 uppers available, along with outrageously priced verified resales. Not sure if those resales automatically drop as the date gets closer but they are stupid high anyway so a marginal drop won't make it any better.

DontBurnThePike 10-06-2021 04:14 PM

Re: *** Official Denver, CO 2021
 
Hi everyone! First time attending a show at Fiddler's and am super excited. Question for people who have gone in the past, where can you tailgate? The official site says no tailgating, but I'm assuming that's just in the official parking lot. Are there satellite lots that offer VIP or paid parking spaces where you can tailgate? If so, can you give me an idea of where they're located so we're not aimlessly driving around on Saturday. Thanks!

SoCalDMBLover 10-06-2021 06:11 PM

Re: *** Official Denver, CO 2021
 
Did people not realize that AXS was offering no questions asked refunds until last week? This was due to the added vaccination requirement I believe, but I didn't waste any time cancelling my upper level tickets.

Bjkennedy24 10-06-2021 06:25 PM

Re: *** Official Denver, CO 2021
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by credin (Post 18057506)
I don't get around on the forum much anymore, but believe I read somewhere that DMB is taking the stage around 7:45 this year is that correct?

I believe that has been the case but the email sent out from Fiddlers today says the show starts promptly at 7:30, not sure if that is for real or not.

I remember N2 in 2015 was a shit show getting into the venue so might be good to get there a little early, especially with the vaccine card check.

spoot388 10-06-2021 06:28 PM

Re: *** Official Denver, CO 2021
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DontBurnThePike (Post 18057731)
Hi everyone! First time attending a show at Fiddler's and am super excited. Question for people who have gone in the past, where can you tailgate? The official site says no tailgating, but I'm assuming that's just in the official parking lot. Are there satellite lots that offer VIP or paid parking spaces where you can tailgate? If so, can you give me an idea of where they're located so we're not aimlessly driving around on Saturday. Thanks!


the venue is literally in the middle of a business park, surrounded by offices. its not a tailgating venue. there are some lots where you might be able to have a quiet hang out with the people you drove in with, but i can't recall ever seeing actual tailgates, with tents and stuff, as you would see at other venues. if you're looking to have a few pre-show beers, you're probably better off just going to one of the local bars/restaurants nearby.

donvito72 10-06-2021 06:31 PM

Re: *** Official Denver, CO 2021
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bjkennedy24 (Post 18057843)
I believe that has been the case but the email sent out from Fiddlers today says the show starts promptly at 7:30, not sure if that is for real or not.

I remember N2 in 2015 was a shit show getting into the venue so might be good to get there a little early, especially with the vaccine card check.

Friday night is usually closer to 7:30 - likely due to the tie in with the broadcast on Sirius.

Bjkennedy24 10-06-2021 06:46 PM

Re: *** Official Denver, CO 2021
 
Someone mentioned that there was a Food Hall opening nearby in the old CB Pott's, did that ever happen?

credin 10-06-2021 07:16 PM

Re: *** Official Denver, CO 2021
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by spoot388 (Post 18057846)
the venue is literally in the middle of a business park, surrounded by offices. its not a tailgating venue. there are some lots where you might be able to have a quiet hang out with the people you drove in with, but i can't recall ever seeing actual tailgates, with tents and stuff, as you would see at other venues. if you're looking to have a few pre-show beers, you're probably better off just going to one of the local bars/restaurants nearby.

Even the quiet hang out has become a pain recently. There is always a no tailgating policy but as long as you were quiet and not a big crowd they usually left you alone. The last three shows I have been to at this venue they have run us out of the lots, even just two of us hanging out. Not sure if just bad luck or if they have been a lot more stringent to the policy. Either way you are correct, don't take the chance and just find a bar close by.

brundt3 10-07-2021 11:16 AM

Re: *** Official Denver, CO 2021
 
Is anyone traveling to the Friday or Saturday shows from Boulder? I am looking for a ride (I was otherwise intending to drive solo). I'm in my mid-30s, and these will be my 52nd and 53rd shows. PM if open to ride share!

jmkratt 10-07-2021 11:38 AM

Re: *** Official Denver, CO 2021
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bjkennedy24 (Post 18057856)
Someone mentioned that there was a Food Hall opening nearby in the old CB Pott's, did that ever happen?

https://thepindustry.com/

I think you're referring to Pindustry and yes it's open.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:31 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All trademarks and copyrights are owned by their respective owners. Comments are owned by the poster. The rest is owned by antsmarching.org.