Antsmarching.org Forums

Antsmarching.org Forums (http://www.antsmarching.org/forum/index.php)
-   The Tailgate (http://www.antsmarching.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=93)
-   -   The NHL Thread (http://www.antsmarching.org/forum/showthread.php?t=324692)

lockman21 03-29-2017 10:56 PM

Re: The NHL Thread (lolcaps)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Brohan_Santana (Post 16754956)
I knew the Penns couldn't get out of this game without suffering another injury. Sources tell me MAF is out indefinitely with a shattered ego and a fractured dignity

http://i.imgur.com/8eR926o.gifv

dmbetc 03-29-2017 10:57 PM

Re: The NHL Thread (lolcaps)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Brohan_Santana (Post 16754961)
Sorry I can't appease everyone. Sorry the Kings couldn't make the playoffs. What bet did you lose that you had to have a Rags avatar?

Rangers are the best! Don't apologize, now the playoffs won't get in the way of my trip to Hawaii with the Brown's.

lockman21 03-29-2017 11:25 PM

Re: The NHL Thread (lolcaps)
 
I'm assuming my Hawaii invite is still in the mail?

fonzz41 03-29-2017 11:49 PM

Re: The NHL Thread (lolcaps)
 
I was just about to ask the same thing. Do you want to verify my address?

fonzz41 03-30-2017 12:03 AM

Re: The NHL Thread (lolcaps)
 
Real fun one going on Calgary right now against the Kings. Tkachuk has the Kings completely rattled. He absolutely tried to decapitate Doughty at center ice, and no one really responded. If that's my star defenseman and I see that happen, you better believe I'm going after Tkachuk. No matter what H2P says. ;)

EDIT: Oh, and damn can Iggy still throw 'em. Bloodied up Engelland.

Lcsulla 03-30-2017 12:10 AM

Re: The NHL Thread (lolcaps)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by fonzz41 (Post 16754986)
If that's my star defenseman and I see that happen, you better believe I'm going after Tkachuk. No matter what H2P says. ;)

Could not agree more, nice to see him get a penalty and flattened numerous times and beaten in 2 fights!

Lcsulla 03-30-2017 12:12 AM

Re: The NHL Thread (lolcaps)
 
Wow, nice bounce back game by Chicago against the reigning champs! Great statement game beating the Pens with seemingly little effort!

fonzz41 03-30-2017 12:17 AM

Re: The NHL Thread (lolcaps)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Lcsulla (Post 16754989)
Could not agree more, nice to see him get a penalty and flattened numerous times and beaten in 2 fights!

Really? I haven't watched the whole game. Saw the fight with McNabb, which was pretty much a draw. Surprised Muzzin didn't go with him. Also surprised Doughty hasn't said enough is enough and gone with him. Especially after the open ice attempt. If Tkachuk would've landed it, would've been a significant, probably injury causing play. I would've been furious.

dmbetc 03-30-2017 12:46 AM

Re: The NHL Thread (lolcaps)
 
Gordie Howe hat trick for Iggy in calgary!

dmbetc 03-30-2017 12:47 AM

Re: The NHL Thread (lolcaps)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by lockman21 (Post 16754973)
I'm assuming my Hawaii invite is still in the mail?

Quote:

Originally Posted by fonzz41 (Post 16754982)
I was just about to ask the same thing. Do you want to verify my address?

Give me your address, I'll send postcards ;)

Lcsulla 03-30-2017 12:56 AM

Re: The NHL Thread (lolcaps)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by fonzz41 (Post 16754992)
Really? I haven't watched the whole game. Saw the fight with McNabb, which was pretty much a draw. Surprised Muzzin didn't go with him. Also surprised Doughty hasn't said enough is enough and gone with him. Especially after the open ice attempt. If Tkachuk would've landed it, would've been a significant, probably injury causing play. I would've been furious.

I only saw the highlights, was watching the Hawks vs Pens game.

Quote:

Originally Posted by dmbetc (Post 16754999)
Gordie Howe hat trick for Iggy in calgary!

Sweet, gotta love those!

Hoping Ottawa can beat Minesotta tomorrow so Chicago can cruise to the top of the central! Also hope the Hawks can win Friday against Columbus Friday to secure the top seed in the West!

swordo84 03-30-2017 08:52 AM

Re: The NHL Thread (lolcaps)
 
Thanks for the invite, but I can't go to Hawaii. I finally have playoff hockey to watch.

~Crashintome89~ 03-30-2017 10:39 AM

Re: The NHL Thread (lolcaps)
 
I think the NHL thread should all go to Hawaii, after all Dustin and us are like best friends now. We share an inside joke.

lockman21 03-30-2017 11:12 AM

Re: The NHL Thread (lolcaps)
 
That win was fun last night, but that team was barely the Penguins. No Malkin, Letang, Daley, Hagelin, etc.

It was still a fast and fun first period. Hope the Pens get healthy soon, because I'm dying for a Pens/Hawks SCF.

TheLastPig 03-30-2017 11:15 AM

Re: The NHL Thread (lolcaps)
 
Yeah the Pens are lifeless right now. Cant really blame them.

Very encouraging news to hear Letang will definitely be back for the playoffs though.

TheLastPig 03-30-2017 11:17 AM

Re: The NHL Thread (lolcaps)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Lcsulla (Post 16754991)
Wow, nice bounce back game by Chicago against the reigning champs! Great statement game beating the Pens with seemingly little effort!

Yeah like lockman said, that wasnt really the Pens they were playing.

Lcsulla 03-30-2017 11:21 AM

Re: The NHL Thread (lolcaps)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by TheLastPig (Post 16755217)
Yeah like lockman said, that wasnt really the Pens they were playing.

Oh I know that, was not gloating. Both our teams have not been playing their best for different reasons and I do recall the Hawk's getting beat by a touchdown against FL last week and I'd rank an injury ravaged Pens team higher than the Panthers! :lol

Roose13 03-30-2017 11:26 AM

Re: The NHL Thread (lolcaps)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by lockman21 (Post 16755200)
That win was fun last night, but that team was barely the Penguins. No Malkin, Letang, Daley, Hagelin, etc.

It was still a fast and fun first period. Hope the Pens get healthy soon, because I'm dying for a Pens/Hawks SCF.

The hockey fan in me wants to see that. The Flyers fan in me does not :lol:lol

lockman21 03-30-2017 11:39 AM

Re: The NHL Thread (lolcaps)
 
Dear Avs,

This is not how you play defense.

https://streamable.com/vlq83

fonzz41 03-30-2017 11:47 AM

Re: The NHL Thread (lolcaps)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by swordo84 (Post 16755073)
Thanks for the invite, but I can't go to Hawaii. I finally have playoff hockey to watch.

Wait a minute...
Quote:

Originally Posted by ~Crashintome89~ (Post 16755161)
I think the NHL thread should all go to Hawaii, after all Dustin and us are like best friends now. We share an inside joke.

Really, it's the least he could do...
Quote:

Originally Posted by lockman21 (Post 16755263)
Dear Avs,

This is not how you play defense.

https://streamable.com/vlq83

This basically could have just been any clip of them playing defense all season and it would have illustrated the same point.

On the other hand, this IS how you go hard to the net:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZHc9D7B8EGo

That Mac is quite the player. Good lord I can't wait until next season.

Lcsulla 03-30-2017 12:24 PM

Re: The NHL Thread (lolcaps)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by swordo84 (Post 16755073)
Thanks for the invite, but I can't go to Hawaii. I finally have playoff hockey to watch.

I have no firsthand knowledge but I hear they have cable TV in Hawaii, perhaps even internet access! :lol

Roose13 03-30-2017 12:41 PM

Re: The NHL Thread (lolcaps)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by swordo84 (Post 16755073)
Thanks for the invite, but I can't go to Hawaii. I finally have playoff hockey to watch.

You and the Caps fans here can come join us after the first round...

hailtopitt 03-30-2017 12:48 PM

Re: The NHL Thread (lolcaps)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Brohan_Santana (Post 16754956)
I knew the Penns couldn't get out of this game without suffering another injury. Sources tell me MAF is out indefinitely with a shattered ego and a fractured dignity

yikes

if you think MAF was at all to blame for that game then you know very little about hockey

Quote:

Originally Posted by fonzz41 (Post 16754986)
Real fun one going on Calgary right now against the Kings. Tkachuk has the Kings completely rattled. He absolutely tried to decapitate Doughty at center ice, and no one really responded. If that's my star defenseman and I see that happen, you better believe I'm going after Tkachuk. No matter what H2P says. ;)

christ...

Quote:

Originally Posted by lockman21 (Post 16755200)
That win was fun last night, but that team was barely the Penguins. No Malkin, Letang, Daley, Hagelin, etc.

It was still a fast and fun first period. Hope the Pens get healthy soon, because I'm dying for a Pens/Hawks SCF.

yea the Pens have basically had the JV team out there for a couple weeks

no good

Roose13 03-30-2017 12:54 PM

Re: The NHL Thread (lolcaps)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by hailtopitt (Post 16755360)
yikes

if you think MAF was at all to blame for that game then you know very little about hockey

If you have to question Brohan's knowledge of hockey then you know very little about "The NHL Thread (lolcaps)"

hailtopitt 03-30-2017 12:56 PM

Re: The NHL Thread (lolcaps)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Roose13 (Post 16755370)
If you have to question Brohan's knowledge of hockey then you know very little about "The NHL Thread (lolcaps)"

:lol true

Brohan_Santana 03-30-2017 02:14 PM

Re: The NHL Thread (lolcaps)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by hailtopitt (Post 16755360)
yikes



if you think MAF was at all to blame for that game then you know very little about hockey



I never said he was to blame for everything. But on the surface he's the one everyone (particularly Penns fans) are blaming.

It's like MAF banged the ugly ass chick last night, not sure how he comes back from that


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hailtopitt 03-30-2017 02:16 PM

Re: The NHL Thread (lolcaps)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Brohan_Santana (Post 16755471)
I never said he was to blame for everything. But on the surface he's the one everyone (particularly Penns fans) are blaming.

It's like MAF banged the ugly ass chick last night, not sure how he comes back from that


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

once again, you have no clue what you're talking about

~Crashintome89~ 03-30-2017 02:16 PM

Re: The NHL Thread (lolcaps)
 
does brohan even realize that MAF is a backup goalie now?

hailtopitt 03-30-2017 02:16 PM

Re: The NHL Thread (lolcaps)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ~Crashintome89~ (Post 16755475)
does brohan even realize that MAF is a backup goalie now?

i'm surprised he knew MAF was a goalie at all

Brohan_Santana 03-30-2017 02:18 PM

Re: The NHL Thread (lolcaps)
 
We all know MAF is a back up goalie. Goalie have shit games, it is what it is. Sorry I guess we can't rag on shitty performances anymore. My bad


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:48 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All trademarks and copyrights are owned by their respective owners. Comments are owned by the poster. The rest is owned by antsmarching.org.