Antsmarching.org Forums

Antsmarching.org Forums (http://www.antsmarching.org/forum/index.php)
-   The Tailgate (http://www.antsmarching.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=93)
-   -   The NHL Thread (http://www.antsmarching.org/forum/showthread.php?t=324692)

~Crashintome89~ 11-05-2014 02:52 PM

Re: The NHL Thread
 
lol where is swordo?

Thanks for the win, bud. We needed those two points. Man, Fasth was terrible last night.

~Crashintome89~ 11-05-2014 03:24 PM

Re: The NHL Thread
 
four more years of Fleury in Pittsburgh!

wooo

kev87lads 11-05-2014 03:32 PM

Re: The NHL Thread
 
Carlo didn't disappoint. I counted at least one more positive play over the negative.

hailtopitt 11-05-2014 03:43 PM

Re: The NHL Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ~Crashintome89~ (Post 15664405)
four more years of Fleury in Pittsburgh!

wooo

4 more years of flyers fans living vicariously through pens fans to see what it feels like to have a franchise goalie

#40years

~Crashintome89~ 11-05-2014 04:17 PM

Re: The NHL Thread
 
:lol :lol :lol

lockman21 11-05-2014 04:20 PM

Re: The NHL Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by hailtopitt (Post 15664425)
4 more years of flyers fans living vicariously through pens fans to see what it feels like to have a franchise goalie

#40years

:lol:lol:lol:lol wut

hailtopitt 11-05-2014 04:23 PM

Re: The NHL Thread
 
yea, because THATS the craziest thing posted in this thread


christ

barbogast 11-05-2014 04:25 PM

Re: The NHL Thread
 
:lol :lol

fonzz41 11-05-2014 04:36 PM

Re: The NHL Thread
 
Hailtopitt, you're forgetting about Roman Cechmanek.

hailtopitt 11-05-2014 04:48 PM

Re: The NHL Thread
 
no, i mentioned the bisque...

bonzo48280 11-05-2014 05:02 PM

Re: The NHL Thread
 
:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

~Crashintome89~ 11-05-2014 05:19 PM

Re: The NHL Thread
 
I think the hashtag is the funniest part of the post.

lockman21 11-05-2014 07:53 PM

Re: The NHL Thread
 
http://i.imgur.com/kSkwImj.jpg

Hawks WC sweater with classic awkward Toews pic.

Those gloves are fucking sexy. Sweaters I could take or leave.

UCFish 11-05-2014 07:54 PM

Re: The NHL Thread
 
Real awkward Toews pic.

Not a big fan.

JRS1386 11-05-2014 08:05 PM

Re: The NHL Thread
 
Fleury :lol

lockman21 11-05-2014 08:45 PM

Re: The NHL Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by UCFish (Post 15664817)
Real awkward Toews pic.

Not a big fan.

It's just way too familiar.

JRS1386 11-05-2014 08:58 PM

Re: The NHL Thread
 
Not as awkward as that commercial he and Kaner did a few years back

SqueeBaBooSquee 11-05-2014 09:07 PM

Re: The NHL Thread
 
:lol looks like Toews is painfully sprouting horns in that pic :lol

~Crashintome89~ 11-05-2014 11:00 PM

Re: The NHL Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by JRS1386 (Post 15664874)
Not as awkward as that commercial he and Kaner did a few years back

that was funny, considering kaner probably banged all of those women in the commercial.

JRS1386 11-05-2014 11:09 PM

Re: The NHL Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ~Crashintome89~ (Post 15665091)
that was funny, considering kaner probably banged all of those women in the commercial.

Nah, at least one was "ehh, not good enough"

barbogast 11-06-2014 08:31 AM

Re: The NHL Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by lockman21 (Post 15664814)
http://i.imgur.com/kSkwImj.jpg

Hawks WC sweater with classic awkward Toews pic.

Those gloves are fucking sexy. Sweaters I could take or leave.

Looks pretty much exactly like their normal sweater. Which is fine, as it's a great sweater, but both WC sweaters are pretty disappointing this year honestly.

Also :lol at Toews. His usual "I look constipated" face

lockman21 11-06-2014 09:18 AM

Re: The NHL Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by barbogast (Post 15665344)
Looks pretty much exactly like their normal sweater. Which is fine, as it's a great sweater, but both WC sweaters are pretty disappointing this year honestly.

Also :lol at Toews. His usual "I look constipated" face

I like the Caps better than the Hawks. Never thought I'd say that. At least it's an attempt to deviate from the normal sweater. The Hawks just looks way too modern Reebok-y.

I was really hoping to see something more like this:

http://www.teeshirtsrock.com/images/...awkswhite.jpeg

The off-white that everyone's going with to give it that vintage feel, and the old Indian Head.

barbogast 11-06-2014 10:11 AM

Re: The NHL Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by lockman21 (Post 15665367)
I like the Caps better than the Hawks. Never thought I'd say that. At least it's an attempt to deviate from the normal sweater. The Hawks just looks way too modern Reebok-y.

I was really hoping to see something more like this:

http://www.teeshirtsrock.com/images/...awkswhite.jpeg

The off-white that everyone's going with to give it that vintage feel, and the old Indian Head.

I think what we have is a case of two opposite extremes. The Hawks look way too familiar and uncreative and therefore kind of dull, and the Caps look like they tried way too hard to look "old school" and instead just look silly.

Also, can't wait for this pesky losing streak to end tomorrow night ;)

salrx95 11-06-2014 10:34 AM

Re: The NHL Thread
 
Much needed win last night for the islanders. With no Perry and Getzlaf and 3rd G, it would have been a bad loss. Bring on the Cup champs.

salrx95 11-06-2014 11:17 AM

Re: The NHL Thread
 
The idiot kids deserve every game. What were they thinking? Their comments were quite crude and nsfw.

http://prohockeytalk.nbcsports.com/2...orts&utm_tags=

barbogast 11-06-2014 11:38 AM

Re: The NHL Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by salrx95 (Post 15665577)
The idiot kids deserve every game. What were they thinking? Their comments were quite crude and nsfw.

http://prohockeytalk.nbcsports.com/2...orts&utm_tags=

What a couple of assholes. They do indeed deserve every game. Kids will be kids, I guess. Problem is, that has nasty consequences when you're being an idiot on the internet

dmbetc 11-06-2014 11:49 AM

Re: The NHL Thread
 
What's funny is these clowns probably won't even play a minute in the NHL. What a couple morons.

lockman21 11-06-2014 11:52 AM

Re: The NHL Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by salrx95 (Post 15665577)
The idiot kids deserve every game. What were they thinking? Their comments were quite crude and nsfw.

http://prohockeytalk.nbcsports.com/2...orts&utm_tags=

The unfortunate thing is that this is no where near uncommon. I had an exgirlfriend that before me (and kinda still while we were together...she was kind of a whore) drooled over a kid that played for UW-Madison, was drafted by the Kings in the 5th round (I think? Maybe it was 6 or 7) and he acted EXACTLY like this. Kid was such a pompous fuck.

Kids that play in the OHL or ECHL are mostly like this. Stuck between being good enough for the A or NHL and being in men's leagues like me. Somehow that just cultivates this nasty dickish attitude like they're too good for normal people and can fuck whatever they want.

salrx95 11-06-2014 11:56 AM

Re: The NHL Thread
 
Oh, I definitely think they feel a sense of entitlement and think they "walk on water". Coming from Canada, they probably get that high and mighty attitude from so many fawning all over them thru their teens since hockey so big up there. It's not unlike the Qb or captain of the football team.

cpxc. 11-06-2014 11:56 AM

Re: The NHL Thread
 
what did they say?


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:44 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All trademarks and copyrights are owned by their respective owners. Comments are owned by the poster. The rest is owned by antsmarching.org.