Antsmarching.org Forums

Antsmarching.org Forums (http://www.antsmarching.org/forum/index.php)
-   The Tailgate (http://www.antsmarching.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=93)
-   -   The NHL Thread (http://www.antsmarching.org/forum/showthread.php?t=324692)

JRS1386 03-04-2020 09:51 PM

Re: The NHL Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Brohan_Santana (Post 17651312)
Bigger you are the harder you fall. And Iíve experienced it unlike you. Sit down

#Borhanmelt2020

Brohan_Santana 03-04-2020 09:52 PM

Re: The NHL Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by JRS1386 (Post 17651311)
Then the Flyers came, and devastation reigned

Our Borhan saw his Crapitals drip, dripping down the drain



Congrats on the win tonight

Brohan_Santana 03-04-2020 09:53 PM

Re: The NHL Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by JRS1386 (Post 17651314)
#Borhanmelt2020



No melt

Canít wait til your perma-banned when Bernie gets the nom [emoji3577]

JRS1386 03-04-2020 09:56 PM

Re: The NHL Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Brohan_Santana (Post 17651317)
No melt

Canít wait til your perma-banned when Bernie gets the nom [emoji3577]

Perma-Ban, trump going to get rid of the two term limit? Don't worry, when the Dem nominee knocks Trump off at least you can find solace that you will live in an America that actually cares for all its citizens and not just the rich

Brohan_Santana 03-04-2020 09:59 PM

Re: The NHL Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by JRS1386 (Post 17651320)
Perma-Ban, trump going to get rid of the two term limit? Don't worry, when the Dem nominee knocks Trump off at least you can find solace that you will live in an America that actually cares for all its citizens and not just the rich



Donít want to bring politics into this thread

Nice win tonight.

Any mix of Pens, Flyers, Caps would be a great series

JRS1386 03-04-2020 10:01 PM

Re: The NHL Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Brohan_Santana (Post 17651324)
Donít want to bring politics into this thread

Nice win tonight.

Any mix of Pens, Flyers, Caps would be a great series

For sure, I can't wait for playoff hockey

JRS1386 03-04-2020 10:01 PM

Re: The NHL Thread
 
Also Vigneault for Coach of the Year and Couts for Selke

Brohan_Santana 03-04-2020 10:02 PM

Re: The NHL Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by JRS1386 (Post 17651326)
For sure, I can't wait for playoff hockey



Hopefully we can wake this thread TF up

kev87lads 03-04-2020 10:15 PM

Re: The NHL Thread
 
Beauteous

Roose13 03-04-2020 10:35 PM

Re: The NHL Thread
 
Flyers 3-0-1 vs the Caps this season. I want them in a series.

barbogast 03-05-2020 06:11 AM

Re: The NHL Thread
 
Oh hey so the Caps played like shit last night again

barbogast 03-05-2020 06:13 AM

Re: The NHL Thread
 
Backread the last page. I love how much Tom Wilson bothers yíall. Too funny.

Brohan_Santana 03-05-2020 08:57 AM

Re: The NHL Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Roose13 (Post 17651334)
Flyers 3-0-1 vs the Caps this season. I want them in a series.



I do as well. Legit would be able to go to every game in the series & would like to experience clinching a road series

kev87lads 03-05-2020 09:15 AM

Re: The NHL Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by barbogast (Post 17651360)
Backread the last page. I love how much Tom Wilson bothers yíall. Too funny.

I didn't say anything about Tom Wilson.......... :trap

Roose13 03-05-2020 10:07 AM

Re: The NHL Thread
 
Tom Wilson is a pussy. Not afraid to voice when it's relevant. No shame.

swordo84 03-05-2020 10:34 AM

Re: The NHL Thread
 
I'm firmly on team Tom Wilson is a p.o.s.

kev87lads 03-05-2020 10:40 AM

Re: The NHL Thread
 
He's a goon with hockey talent. Even Caps fans have to acknowledge that. Was he a piece that helped them win a Cup? Sure. Is he a p.o.s? Sure. Two things can be true.

Climb2safety 03-05-2020 11:15 AM

Re: The NHL Thread
 
Terrible effort by the caps last night.

Climb2safety 03-05-2020 11:33 AM

Re: The NHL Thread
 
I dont know why anyone thinks Wilson is a POS. Especially those here with a decent hockey IQ.

You want to think he’s a goon fine. He’s obviously a good hockey player too. And the kind of player that hockey teams have always love to have on their team.

And, he didn’t start shit last night. The flyers players were all over him from the start they obviously know he’ll never back down. That seemed part of their gameplan. To engage Wilson. And maybe it worked.

Roose13 03-05-2020 11:36 AM

Re: The NHL Thread
 
You can be a good player and a POS, Climb. They're not exclusive descriptors.

Climb2safety 03-05-2020 11:43 AM

Re: The NHL Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Roose13 (Post 17651626)
You can be a good player and a POS, Climb. They're not exclusive descriptors.

POSís beat their wives or cheat.

What did Wilson do last night other than play tough hockey and fight. And if you think anyone that fights is an automatic POS than Iíll just disagree. Itís part of the game and doesnít make you a dirty player.

Brohan_Santana 03-05-2020 12:00 PM

Re: The NHL Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by kev87lads (Post 17651527)
He's was goon with hockey talent. Even Caps fans have to acknowledge that. Was he a piece that helped them win a Cup? Sure. Is he a p.o.s? Sure. Two things can be true.

fixed

Dude is implanted in all flyers fans heads

Brohan_Santana 03-05-2020 12:00 PM

Re: The NHL Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Roose13 (Post 17651475)
Tom Wilson is a pussy. Not afraid to voice when it's relevant. No shame.

Sorry he can't fake fight like you enjoy :shrug

Brohan_Santana 03-05-2020 12:02 PM

Re: The NHL Thread
 
I would prefer if you called Tom by his actual name, Suspension-free Top Line Tom Wilson. Thank you

Roose13 03-05-2020 12:07 PM

Re: The NHL Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Brohan_Santana (Post 17651651)
Sorry he can't fake fight like you enjoy :shrug

I do love how you need to make some sort of personal comment toward someone every time you get into a sports debate.

I love Disney, too. You should think of something extra clever about my Mickey Mouse Vans next time, idiot.

Brohan_Santana 03-05-2020 12:44 PM

Re: The NHL Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Roose13 (Post 17651656)
I do love how you need to make some sort of personal comment toward someone every time you get into a sports debate.

I love Disney, too. You should think of something extra clever about my Mickey Mouse Vans next time, idiot.

:lol :lol :lol :lol

drakan 03-05-2020 02:42 PM

Re: The NHL Thread
 
Flyers rocket to the top of moneypuck power rankings. I so wish I could still troll ricky with moneypuck but alas.

http://moneypuck.com/power.htm

Roose13 03-05-2020 09:04 PM

Re: The NHL Thread
 
Inject this fucking shit into my veins! Flyers so hot right now.

kev87lads 03-05-2020 10:16 PM

Re: The NHL Thread
 
Rangers! Could have made it even sweeter. But we’ll take it! Zibinejad. Whoa.

Flyers!

TypicalBilly14 03-05-2020 10:57 PM

Re: The NHL Thread
 
Bruins win again in OT!:multi:bounce:thumbsup:monkey:multi:thumbsup:bo unce


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:30 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All trademarks and copyrights are owned by their respective owners. Comments are owned by the poster. The rest is owned by antsmarching.org.