Antsmarching.org Forums

Antsmarching.org Forums (http://www.antsmarching.org/forum/index.php)
-   The Tailgate (http://www.antsmarching.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=93)
-   -   The NHL Thread (http://www.antsmarching.org/forum/showthread.php?t=324692)

MOWJO8185 06-12-2019 03:43 PM

Re: The NHL Thread: The year of Stanley Cupsets!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by pathetic (Post 17469290)
Why wouldn't they? Means Gryz is out and B's playing with 4.5D the rest of the game.

Probably because the Blues have been better than the Bruins 5 on 5 most of the series and decidedly not better on special teams.

pathetic 06-12-2019 03:45 PM

Re: The NHL Thread: The year of Stanley Cupsets!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by MOWJO8185 (Post 17469296)
Probably because the Blues have been better than the Bruins 5 on 5 most of the series and decidedly not better on special teams.

blues are awful short handed and pretty bad on the pp as well, but if they can make the bruins play with 4.5D for the majority of the game, they'll probably win.

Climb2safety 06-12-2019 03:53 PM

Re: The NHL Thread: The year of Stanley Cupsets!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by pathetic (Post 17469212)
They have more suspensions than anyone in SCF history.

and they've taken a run at Tuukka 5/6 games so far.

definitely dirty

2 one game suspensions. Not really that many.

How many 5 minute majors have they got?

DMBstandUP1984 06-12-2019 03:56 PM

Re: The NHL Thread: The year of Stanley Cupsets!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Climb2safety (Post 17469317)
2 one game suspensions. Not really that many.

How many 5 minute majors have they got?

Refs don't give out 5 minute majors..they rather let NHL player safety handle it on the back end than make the call on the ice....refs need to grow a set

MOWJO8185 06-12-2019 03:56 PM

Re: The NHL Thread: The year of Stanley Cupsets!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by pathetic (Post 17469300)
blues are awful short handed and pretty bad on the pp as well, but if they can make the bruins play with 4.5D for the majority of the game, they'll probably win.

I'd flip those. Their PK has been pretty good since Game 3, when Sundqvist our PK special sauce was out. Gave up the 5 on 3 last game which will happen most of the time in that situation but that's all we've allowed over the last 3 games. It's our PP that is flaming hot garbage.

pathetic 06-12-2019 03:57 PM

Re: The NHL Thread: The year of Stanley Cupsets!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Climb2safety (Post 17469317)
2 one game suspensions. Not really that many.

How many 5 minute majors have they got?

what did i say that's incorrect?

Quote:

Originally Posted by DMBstandUP1984 (Post 17469320)
Refs don't give out 5 minute majors..they rather let NHL player safety handle it on the back end than make the call on the ice....refs need to grow a set

exactly. i thought these people knew hockey

Climb2safety 06-12-2019 04:00 PM

Re: The NHL Thread: The year of Stanley Cupsets!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by pathetic (Post 17469322)
what did i say that's incorrect?

You said they broke a record implying that by doing that it was some big feat of dirtiness.

When I’m guessing the old record was 1 and the new record is 2.

Not to mention the rules get tighter each year.

Climb2safety 06-12-2019 04:03 PM

Re: The NHL Thread: The year of Stanley Cupsets!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DMBstandUP1984 (Post 17469320)
Refs don't give out 5 minute majors..they rather let NHL player safety handle it on the back end than make the call on the ice....refs need to grow a set

Of course they do. Show me one that should have been a 5. Iíve reviewed both suspensions, 2 seemed the right call.

rickyh24 06-12-2019 04:04 PM

Re: The NHL Thread: The year of Stanley Cupsets!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Climb2safety (Post 17469330)
You said they broke a record implying that by doing that it was some big feat of dirtiness..



Nothing was implied there. He literally stated a fact.

pathetic 06-12-2019 04:04 PM

Re: The NHL Thread: The year of Stanley Cupsets!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Climb2safety (Post 17469330)
You said they broke a record implying that by doing that it was some big feat of dirtiness.
When Iím guessing the old record was 1 and the new record is 2.

Not to mention the rules get tighter each year.

what did i say that was incorrect?

they've also made a run at tuukka 5/6 games. that's filthy

Climb2safety 06-12-2019 04:06 PM

Re: The NHL Thread: The year of Stanley Cupsets!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by pathetic (Post 17469334)
what did i say that was incorrect?

they've also made a run at tuukka 5/6 games. that's filthy

:confused I just answered that. Repeat yourself much?

Climb2safety 06-12-2019 04:08 PM

Re: The NHL Thread: The year of Stanley Cupsets!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by rickyh24 (Post 17469333)
Nothing was implied there. He literally stated a fact.

Where did I say he said something factually incorrect.

You guys are abrasive. Please stop asking why everyone thinks you’re douchey.

DMBstandUP1984 06-12-2019 04:10 PM

Re: The NHL Thread: The year of Stanley Cupsets!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Climb2safety (Post 17469332)
Of course they do. Show me one that should have been a 5. Iíve reviewed both suspensions, 2 seemed the right call.

I look forward to your DOPS video

pathetic 06-12-2019 04:19 PM

Re: The NHL Thread: The year of Stanley Cupsets!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DMBstandUP1984 (Post 17469339)
I look forward to your DOPS video

:lol:lol

neanderthal douche

pathetic 06-12-2019 04:19 PM

Re: The NHL Thread: The year of Stanley Cupsets!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Climb2safety (Post 17469336)
:confused I just answered that. Repeat yourself much?

i guess i had to. just admit i'm right that the dirtiest team broke a record for suspended players in SCF

ToySoldier#34 06-12-2019 04:21 PM

Re: The NHL Thread: The year of Stanley Cupsets!
 
Climb your infinite wisdom is requested in the PGA thread

DMBstandUP1984 06-12-2019 04:23 PM

Re: The NHL Thread: The year of Stanley Cupsets!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by pathetic (Post 17469344)
:lol:lol

neanderthal douche

:lol:lol

I'm just annoyed I couldn't sell these Wu Tang Clan tickets for tonight's show at HOB without taking a hit

pathetic 06-12-2019 04:30 PM

Re: The NHL Thread: The year of Stanley Cupsets!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DMBstandUP1984 (Post 17469349)
:lol:lol

I'm just annoyed I couldn't sell these Wu Tang Clan tickets for tonight's show at HOB without taking a hit

did you try starting a "FT: 2 Wu Tang Clan tickets for 2 SCF game 7 tickets" thread in the ticket trading forum? you might get lucky!

DMBstandUP1984 06-12-2019 04:31 PM

Re: The NHL Thread: The year of Stanley Cupsets!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by pathetic (Post 17469351)
did you try starting a "FT: 2 Wu Tang Clan tickets for 2 SCF game 7 tickets" thread in the ticket trading forum? you might get lucky!

lol damn. I should have started there.

It is a 36 Chambers full album show

rickyh24 06-12-2019 04:31 PM

Re: The NHL Thread: The year of Stanley Cupsets!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Climb2safety (Post 17469338)
Where did I say he said something factually incorrect.

You guys are abrasive. Please stop asking why everyone thinks youíre douchey.



:lol :lol

ToySoldier#34 06-12-2019 04:32 PM

Re: The NHL Thread: The year of Stanley Cupsets!
 
Thread needs a heavy dose of Ascfnumbers

rickyh24 06-12-2019 04:36 PM

Re: The NHL Thread: The year of Stanley Cupsets!
 
Itís weird to be told to stop asking something you have not asked once.

rickyh24 06-12-2019 04:37 PM

The NHL Thread: The year of Stanley Cupsets!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by pathetic (Post 17469344)
:lol:lol



Abrasive neanderthal douches that own Tom Brady cock molds.


Fixed.......

pathetic 06-12-2019 04:55 PM

Re: The NHL Thread: The year of Stanley Cupsets!
 
where does one find these molds you speak of?

Climb2safety 06-12-2019 05:23 PM

Re: The NHL Thread: The year of Stanley Cupsets!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by pathetic (Post 17469345)
i guess i had to. just admit i'm right that the dirtiest team broke a record for suspended players in SCF

With the 100% increase in suspensions I guess you have a point!! :rolleyes

Who was the next dirtiest team in SCF history? You know, the one with one suspension...

rickyh24 06-12-2019 05:24 PM

Re: The NHL Thread: The year of Stanley Cupsets!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by pathetic (Post 17469384)
where does one find these molds you speak of?



Google it or PM Brohan.

pathetic 06-12-2019 05:24 PM

Re: The NHL Thread: The year of Stanley Cupsets!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Climb2safety (Post 17469420)
With the 100% increase in suspensions I guess you have a point!! :rolleyes

Who was the next dirtiest team in SCF history? You know, the one with one suspension...

multiple, but does it matter? Blues have gone down in history as the dirtiest. might get them a cup though

Lcsulla 06-12-2019 05:42 PM

Re: The NHL Thread: The year of Stanley Cupsets!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Climb2safety (Post 17469069)
I think you have been way overplaying how dirty they are.

This series hasn’t looked ant different hockey wise to me than any other at this level.

Yeah, they and every other team are willing do do anything to win. That’s why it’s great.

This, completely and I do not like either of these two teams at all.

That said buy the tone of some in this thread you'd think the only way STL can win is to play dirty, seems to me they have been better than the bruin's in 5 v 5 and this series is tied at 3 games as all know. Additionally STL was the least penalized team leading up to this series including the regular season. People are acting like their top line is Joey Kocur, John Scott and Bob Probert with Chris Pronger and Marty McSorley manning the blue line.

Last game of the season folks, enjoy it and forget the whining until your team is beat, personally I hope this goes to 7 overtimes just to test Z's stamina and watch Tarasenko break the collective boston heart 200+ minutes into the game! :)

Climb2safety 06-12-2019 05:43 PM

Re: The NHL Thread: The year of Stanley Cupsets!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by pathetic (Post 17469423)
multiple, but does it matter? Blues have gone down in history as the dirtiest. might get them a cup though

Not even close. The flyers took 75 penalties in 6 games one year. The blues are at 32 with tonight left.

Avatar bet they donít break the record and become the dirtiest team ever..

pathetic 06-12-2019 05:58 PM

Re: The NHL Thread: The year of Stanley Cupsets!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Climb2safety (Post 17469440)
Not even close. The flyers took 75 penalties in 6 games one year. The blues are at 32 with tonight left.

Avatar bet they donít break the record and become the dirtiest team ever..

If I take that bet you already lost


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:18 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All trademarks and copyrights are owned by their respective owners. Comments are owned by the poster. The rest is owned by antsmarching.org.