Antsmarching.org Forums

Antsmarching.org Forums (http://www.antsmarching.org/forum/index.php)
-   The Tailgate (http://www.antsmarching.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=93)
-   -   The NHL Thread (http://www.antsmarching.org/forum/showthread.php?t=324692)

Roose13 04-22-2016 09:31 PM

Re: The NHL Thread
 
Fuck. Ten more minutes of this heart-aching shit to go.

barbogast 04-22-2016 09:37 PM

Re: The NHL Thread
 
This is just unreal

Brohan_Santana 04-22-2016 09:46 PM

Re: The NHL Thread
 
I'd be very interested to see the puck possession stats from the last 2 games


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

barbogast 04-22-2016 09:47 PM

Re: The NHL Thread
 
Fyi those don't matter

Brohan_Santana 04-22-2016 09:50 PM

Re: The NHL Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by barbogast (Post 16385133)
Fyi those don't matter



Never said they did, would just be interested

Roose13 04-22-2016 09:52 PM

Re: The NHL Thread
 
Omg Neuvy is a fucking God.

Dramageek 04-22-2016 09:52 PM

Re: The NHL Thread
 
Holy shit, Caps! Are you allergic to the number 4?

Incidentally, Neuvirth stopped 44 shots! :lol

mthawk07 04-22-2016 09:59 PM

Re: The NHL Thread
 
Fucking Neuvirth. Caps are Capping hard right now. This is almost identical to the last time they won the President's Trophy and that goalie from Montreal willed them to that series win. :BANG

Lcsulla 04-22-2016 10:02 PM

Re: The NHL Thread
 
Damn, really impressive game by the Flyers. Sure, if you are a Caps fan you may have some gripes about their penalties and the fluke bounce goal Phillie got to take the lead but they just didn't grind it out. Flyers defense was amazing, covering everyone and blocking shots like crazy. Neuvirth had some great saves as well. Great effort, back to Wells Fargo Center Sunday for a game six. Congrats Flyers fans.

Brohan_Santana 04-22-2016 10:02 PM

Re: The NHL Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dramageek (Post 16385145)
Holy shit, Caps! Are you allergic to the number 4?

Incidentally, Neuvirth stopped 44 shots! :lol



#4 Chorney kicked in the goal for Flyers too :lol :lol :lol

barbogast 04-22-2016 10:04 PM

Re: The NHL Thread
 
And we talked about winning 4 rounds this year

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

They can't even fucking close round one without making a big god damn deal about it

Fucking Caps man

Lcsulla 04-22-2016 10:04 PM

Re: The NHL Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Brohan_Santana (Post 16385158)
#4 Chorney kicked in the goal for Flyers too :lol :lol :lol

Really? I didn't notice that. Sure am glad I do not bet on sports because I never figured this series would go six games.

barbogast 04-22-2016 10:06 PM

Re: The NHL Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Lcsulla (Post 16385165)
Really? I didn't notice that.

So you didn't watch the goal then

~Crashintome89~ 04-22-2016 10:06 PM

Re: The NHL Thread
 
That was hilarious.

dmbetc 04-22-2016 10:08 PM

Re: The NHL Thread
 
At Staples, reading to enjoy the end of the season!

CrushB610 04-22-2016 10:09 PM

Re: The NHL Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Lcsulla (Post 16385157)
Damn, really impressive game by the Flyers. Sure, if you are a Caps fan you may have some gripes about their penalties and the fluke bounce goal Phillie got to take the lead but they just didn't grind it out. Flyers defense was amazing, covering everyone and blocking shots like crazy. Neuvirth had some great saves as well. Great effort, back to Wells Fargo Center Sunday for a game six. Congrats Flyers fans.

Think you meant Neuvirth there.. not sure Flyers necessarily played well putting up 11 shots, 1 goal kicked in by a Caps player, 1 empty netter while facing 44.

Flyers played tough and a gritty performance for sure, can't argue that. Not sure Neuvirth aside it was impressive though. :lol

barbogast 04-22-2016 10:12 PM

Re: The NHL Thread
 
http://www.russianmachineneverbreaks...beat-caps-2-0/

I wouldn't normally just link a postgame recap, but this fucking nails it

:BANG :BANG :BANG :BANG :BANG :BANG :BANG

Lcsulla 04-22-2016 10:13 PM

Re: The NHL Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by barbogast (Post 16385167)
So you didn't watch the goal then

I tuned in about halfway through the second period so I only saw a replay where the angle didn't show the number.

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrushB610 (Post 16385178)
Think you meant Neuvirth there.. not sure Flyers necessarily played well putting up 11 shots, 1 goal kicked in by a Caps player, 1 empty netter while facing 44.

Flyers played tough and a gritty performance for sure, can't argue that. Not sure Neuvirth aside it was impressive though. :lol

Agreed, their offense left something to be desired but their defense and Neuvirth were in complete shutdown mode.

barbogast 04-22-2016 10:16 PM

Re: The NHL Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Lcsulla (Post 16385186)
I tuned in about halfway through the second period so I only aw a replay where the angle didn't show the number.

edit: nevermind

Lcsulla 04-22-2016 10:20 PM

Re: The NHL Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by barbogast (Post 16385191)
They wear different colored jerseys but whatever

I know it went off a Cap, I am not that colorblind but the angle I saw didn't allow me to see his back or arms to catch the number.

I can see it now on espn but during the game all I saw was a quick replay where the cap player was facing the camera.

Wonder if LA can push their series to a game six as well tonight.

~Crashintome89~ 04-22-2016 10:27 PM

Re: The NHL Thread
 
Picked up a ticket for Sunday's game. Can't wait.

It sucks that it's a noon game though.

Lcsulla 04-22-2016 10:27 PM

Re: The NHL Thread
 
Barbs, I am actually cheering for your Caps to advance, not sure why you are busting my chops just because I had a quick mid game replay that didn't show me the number of the Cap who knocked it in.

barbogast 04-22-2016 10:27 PM

Re: The NHL Thread
 
Ovechkin era Caps are 4-15 in series clinching games

That's my life

barbogast 04-22-2016 10:28 PM

Re: The NHL Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Lcsulla (Post 16385199)
Barbs, I am actually cheering for your Caps to advance, not sure why you are busting my chops just because I had a quick mid game replay that didn't show me the number of the Cap who knocked it in.

I misread Brohan's original quote. My bad

Lcsulla 04-22-2016 10:29 PM

Re: The NHL Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ~Crashintome89~ (Post 16385198)
Picked up a ticket for Sunday's game. Can't wait.

It sucks that it's a noon game though.


How much you pay?

I agree, baseball and football are one thing but NHL games (especially playoff ones) should be played at night - certainly on a Sunday where at night people are kicked back watching their TV's.

barbogast 04-22-2016 10:29 PM

Re: The NHL Thread
 
I literally start working at noon on Sunday

Perfect

bartender_man 04-22-2016 10:30 PM

Re: The NHL Thread
 
Let's do this Sharks!!!!!

~Crashintome89~ 04-22-2016 10:31 PM

Re: The NHL Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Lcsulla (Post 16385205)
How much you pay?

I agree, baseball and football are one thing but NHL games (especially playoff ones) should be played at night - certainly on a Sunday where at night people are kicked back watching their TV's.


110. I'm like two sections over from my usual season ticket seats.

barbogast 04-22-2016 10:32 PM

Re: The NHL Thread
 
The last time the Caps won a series in less than 7 games

Guess who their goalie was

CrushB610 04-22-2016 10:33 PM

Re: The NHL Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ~Crashintome89~ (Post 16385198)
Picked up a ticket for Sunday's game. Can't wait.

It sucks that it's a noon game though.

there was just a center ice ticket on stub hub for $0.00. Guessing someone probably just got fucked over. :lol


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:33 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All trademarks and copyrights are owned by their respective owners. Comments are owned by the poster. The rest is owned by antsmarching.org.