Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion

Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion (https://www.antsmarching.org/forum/index.php)
-   The Tailgate (https://www.antsmarching.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=93)
-   -   The NHL Thread (https://www.antsmarching.org/forum/showthread.php?t=324692)

Lcsulla 12-18-2015 06:21 PM

Re: The NHL Thread

Quote:

Originally Posted by dmbetc (Post 16225180)
Still fun watching them on this downward spiral.

Yeah, I am loving the fact that they keep finding ways to loose. Mean but it is the ducks so whatever. :lol

dontdrink36 12-18-2015 07:06 PM

Wrong thread.

Roose13 12-18-2015 07:19 PM

Thanks Ovie :thumbsup

Lcsulla 12-18-2015 08:19 PM

So I bought a new TV today with wireless access so I can watch all the Hawks games on a big screen. It is a nice TV but whomever designed their integrated browser (I asked and no I cannot install chrome, ie, etc, etc) so I have a toolbar at the top with facebook, twitter, google + and some other social media nonsense and I cannot remove it, I spent hours on the phone with best buy, samsung, NHL and an IT tech I know and it can not be removed. As if I want to chat through a game I am watching - gotta wonder what these dimwhitted developers were thinking!!!!!! UGH!

aeroshady 12-18-2015 09:04 PM

Rangers are in serious trouble at this point. Honestly think changes are coming if they don't right the ship in the next month. No excuse for them to be playing this poorly. I would not be surprised to see this oranization fire a coach if the results keep going south.

Offically under .500 on the road now too....

fonzz41 12-18-2015 10:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lcsulla (Post 16226316)
So I bought a new TV today with wireless access so I can watch all the Hawks games on a big screen. It is a nice TV but whomever designed their integrated browser (I asked and no I cannot install chrome, ie, etc, etc) so I have a toolbar at the top with facebook, twitter, google + and some other social media nonsense and I cannot remove it, I spent hours on the phone with best buy, samsung, NHL and an IT tech I know and it can not be removed. As if I want to chat through a game I am watching - gotta wonder what these dimwhitted developers were thinking!!!!!! UGH!

Those cocksucking, piss poor developers! ;)

But I hear you. We recently purchased a smart TV as well and I was hoping to use it with Gamecenter. Running into your same issue, I settled on Chromecast (which we had anyways), which I use to cast what's playing on my laptop (in this case, hockey games) to the TV. It's not perfect, but it gets the job done. And plus chromecast isn't that expensive. I'm sure there are other options out there.

barbogast 12-19-2015 01:36 AM

Just fyi, the Caps are really fucking good this year. Holy shit what a game tonight. Nothing phases these dudes right now. Down 3-0 halfway through the game? No sweat. 5 unanswered, for the win.

Gonna hurt a lot this year. I just keep thinking about it. And it's gonna hurt.

JRS1386 12-19-2015 04:26 AM

Just send them a daily tweet saying it takes four wins and not three to close out a series in the playoffs

lockman21 12-19-2015 07:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dmbetc (Post 16223290)

:lol:lol:lol

Lcsulla 12-19-2015 07:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fonzz41 (Post 16226389)
Those cocksucking, piss poor developers! ;)

But I hear you. We recently purchased a smart TV as well and I was hoping to use it with Gamecenter. Running into your same issue, I settled on Chromecast (which we had anyways), which I use to cast what's playing on my laptop (in this case, hockey games) to the TV. It's not perfect, but it gets the job done. And plus chromecast isn't that expensive. I'm sure there are other options out there.

Just frustrating you know? I think they should have developed the browser with an option to turn off the tool bar ya know? I am not going to use a smart TV for social media, I want to lie in my bed or plop myself in my Archie Bunker type reading chair. If I wanted to FB my thoughts or post on here I could do it from my smart phone. There is no mouse on my TV so I have to use the up, down, left and right buttons on my remote and to be honest it is slow and clunky. I can in the future connect a real wireless mouse but at this point most of my money is being used for Christmas gifts and decorations so I don't have the money to buy a new mouse until I get paid again in two weeks! :)

Dramageek 12-19-2015 08:14 AM

Pens assign Daniel Sprong, their most promising player, to Quebec Juniors. God, they suck this year. :lol At least I can enjoy Geno.

lockman21 12-19-2015 09:16 AM

Matty, just thought you should know...I'm watching Star Wars for the first time today.

Like...I'm about to start A New Hope. Never seen it.

Here we go.

fonzz41 12-19-2015 09:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by barbogast (Post 16226406)
Just fyi, the Caps are really fucking good this year. Holy shit what a game tonight. Nothing phases these dudes right now. Down 3-0 halfway through the game? No sweat. 5 unanswered, for the win.

Gonna hurt a lot this year. I just keep thinking about it. And it's gonna hurt.

Quote:

Originally Posted by JRS1386 (Post 16226409)
Just send them a daily tweet saying it takes four wins and not three to close out a series in the playoffs

Wait... Has anyone even verified that Ovie can count up to four? That may be what the Caps have been missing all along!
Quote:

Originally Posted by lockman21 (Post 16226469)
Matty, just thought you should know...I'm watching Star Wars for the first time today.

Here we go.

What a blessed day. I don't think I've ever loved you more than I do at this moment.

~Crashintome89~ 12-19-2015 09:32 AM

I've only seen the movie where Skywalker dies in hot lava.

dmbetc 12-19-2015 09:43 AM

Quote:

Here we go.

I did that a few weeks ago. Finished the original 3 (for the first time) just in time to jump on the train. I go see the new one this afternoon!

barbogast 12-20-2015 04:11 PM

So Ovie is just an Ovechtrick away from 500

Can he get it tonight?!

Roose13 12-20-2015 05:07 PM

I hope he scores all the goals forever for the sake of my fantasy team :lol

Lcsulla 12-20-2015 05:57 PM

That was a pretty bad call by the official to give San Jose a power play that they converted on. Shaw and someone on the Sharks got tangled up struggling for the puck and one of the Sharks sticks broke so they called interference on Shaw. Give me a break. Kane scores yet again and San Jose wastes their timeout challenging it when it was clear to anyone that there was nothing wrong with the goal. Hoping Hawks can cash in on this power play to open the third and tie the game at 3 and then settle in and let their top guys take over!

Tuesday's Hawks/Dallas game should make for some great offense, Kane, Benn, Seguin and Toews (among others) should make this one hell of a hockey game!!!

Roose13 12-20-2015 05:58 PM

I don't know if it's been mentioned in here but has anyone seen that John Scott is leading all-star vote getters? :lol

aeroshady 12-20-2015 06:33 PM

I will be the trend setter and say it now.... AV OUT!

Seriously though, I understand the Caps are very good this year, but that does not excuse this pathetic Rangers team. Change is needed in some form. I don't know if it comes in the fashion of a trade to shake things up, or if they go as far as firing AV. I just know that the current team as is WILL miss the playoffs. I can forgive sloppy play for a short 3-6 game stretch. However, when it goes on over a month it is time to admit there is a major problem.

I have seen the writing on the wall of the past two weeks that this team is in trouble.

Lcsulla 12-20-2015 07:07 PM

Nice to see that fate has a sense of humor! Shaw gets an extremely questionable penalty that San Jose cashes in on and then in the 3rd period he scores to tie the score at 3. Game goes to OT and Toews and Kane get a loose puck and give and go up the ice and Kane puts the puck right on Toews stick and he buries it for the game winner!!!!

Also - nice to see that Seabrook has that veteran composure and did not retaliate for that cheap shot by one of the SJ guys to give them a power play.

Brohan_Santana 12-20-2015 07:15 PM

Caps are ungodly good right now.

Also Rangers are awful. A month in they were god awful in all advanced stats across the board, and now we are finally seeing the regression back to the norm

Lcsulla 12-20-2015 07:21 PM

Agreed, Rangers look terrible lately - they cannot do anything right! I feel bad for them and for their fans because the talent is certainly there, they are just playing bad. Outside of the Hawks I am always cheering the Rangers and they have been painful to watch since their initial surge early on ended.

Lcsulla 12-20-2015 07:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Roose13 (Post 16227000)
I don't know if it's been mentioned in here but has anyone seen that John Scott is leading all-star vote getters? :lol

If a guy is on waivers is he still eligible for the all star game? Doubt this has ever come up before. :lol

daveshookme 12-20-2015 07:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lcsulla (Post 16227068)
If a guy is on waivers is he still eligible for the all star game? Doubt this has ever come up before. :lol

You see the article about that on dreadspin or whatever? P funny shit. Nhl is doing all it can to hide it too :lol

lockman21 12-20-2015 08:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Roose13 (Post 16227000)

Damn bro, what's it like still being in November?

dmbetc 12-20-2015 08:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lockman21 (Post 16227130)

:lol:lol was going to tell him to backread a dozen pages

fonzz41 12-20-2015 08:41 PM

I feel kinda bad for John Scott in all of this. He sounds just as embarrassed by it all as the NHL itself is.

barbogast 12-21-2015 12:30 AM

:hump:hump:hump Caps

salrx95 12-21-2015 04:30 AM

Quote:

Here we go.

I think I have watched New Hope more than any other movie in my life. It is likely in the 100's with Empire Strikes Back second. Of course, I'm a child of the 80's and my brothers and I watched that shit on Betamax like everyday playing with our Star Wars toys.

unccrombie 12-21-2015 05:29 AM

that rangers/caps game
woooooooof

barbogast 12-21-2015 06:29 AM

Boy those standings sure do look pretty. 8 points up on the Rangers with 3 games in hand. Like John Walton said simply last night, "wow".

Tonight feels like a classic trap game though. Second game of a back to back against a shitty Hurricanes team following an emotional win over Tampa on Friday and a beyond satisfying win last night in New York, ahead of a four day Christmas break. Classic trap game feel. I won't be surprised if they kick the crap out of them though.

Last night was just so incredibly satisfying on so many levels. Not only do I hate the Rangers with a passion, I know the Caps irritate many in here so to you guys: :lol :haha :lol

salrx95 12-21-2015 06:32 AM

I'd be more excited about the Rag$ play if we hadn't lost 3 in a row after our 8-0-2 streak.

aeroshady 12-21-2015 07:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by barbogast (Post 16227309)
Boy those standings sure do look pretty. 8 points up on the Rangers with 3 games in hand. Like John Walton said simply last night, "wow".

Tonight feels like a classic trap game though. Second game of a back to back against a shitty Hurricanes team following an emotional win over Tampa on Friday and a beyond satisfying win last night in New York, ahead of a four day Christmas break. Classic trap game feel. I won't be surprised if they kick the crap out of them though.

Last night was just so incredibly satisfying on so many levels. Not only do I hate the Rangers with a passion, I know the Caps irritate many in here so to you guys: :lol :haha :lol

It definitely looks like you guys are well on your way to another regular season championship!!! Congrats!!

#stillcantbeatusintheplayoffs

#myteamsucksrightnow

#atleastIstillhaveManUnited

#fail

barbogast 12-21-2015 07:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aeroshady (Post 16227497)
It definitely looks like you guys are well on your way to another regular season championship!!! Congrats!!

#stillcantbeatusintheplayoffs

#myteamsucksrightnow

#atleastIstillhaveManUnited

#fail

#presidentsorbust

lockman21 12-21-2015 08:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by barbogast (Post 16227309)

I don't think they irritate anyone.

We just love their regular season dominance followed by inevitable playoff failures. It's fun.

TMoore4075 12-21-2015 08:22 AM

It's like watching a movie and knowing "well that person is gonna die" when they run up the stairs. It can still be fun.

lockman21 12-21-2015 08:38 AM

The Capitals are the black guy in horror movies.

TMoore4075 12-21-2015 08:51 AM

Samuel L Jackson. "A fucking shark ate me!"

fonzz41 12-21-2015 09:03 AM

Apparently I saw Ovechkin backcheck the other day.

I say "apparently" because I'm still not convinced I wasn't dreaming.

Climb2safety 12-21-2015 09:08 AM

I think Ovie has had a pretty decent two way game for a few years now, since Trotz came. And he's always hit like a beast so...

fonzz41 12-21-2015 09:16 AM

I'm mostly joking... longstanding complaint of mine

Ovie's got plenty of two-way talent, it's just about whether he decides to use it or not. Agree that Trotz has helped him (and the rest of the team, frankly) to adjust their attitude. I've said it before, he's one of my favorite coaches in the league.

Roose13 12-21-2015 09:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lockman21 (Post 16227130)

Quote:

Originally Posted by dmbetc (Post 16227138)
:lol:lol was going to tell him to backread a dozen pages

Too lazy to backread

Quote:

Originally Posted by fonzz41 (Post 16227146)
I feel kinda bad for John Scott in all of this. He sounds just as embarrassed by it all as the NHL itself is.

I don't feel sorry for him. Fuck him. He should be out of the league for being a useless goon.

fonzz41 12-21-2015 10:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Roose13 (Post 16227669)
I don't feel sorry for him. Fuck him. He should be out of the league for being a useless goon.

:lol OK.

Laughing all the way to the bank, I'd say.

barbogast 12-21-2015 02:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lockman21 (Post 16227548)
I don't think they irritate anyone.

We just love their regular season dominance followed by inevitable playoff failures. It's fun.

Quote:

Originally Posted by TMoore4075 (Post 16227562)
It's like watching a movie and knowing "well that person is gonna die" when they run up the stairs. It can still be fun.

Yep, it's truly a blast

Quote:

Originally Posted by fonzz41 (Post 16227621)
I'm mostly joking... longstanding complaint of mine

Ovie's got plenty of two-way talent, it's just about whether he decides to use it or not. Agree that Trotz has helped him (and the rest of the team, frankly) to adjust their attitude. I've said it before, he's one of my favorite coaches in the league.

Trotz is the best thing that happened to this team in a long time

mr.MikeD 12-21-2015 03:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by swordo84 (Post 16221700)
Well I'll be damned. The Oilers currently sit in a playoff spot!

this was fun while it lasted.

swordo84 12-21-2015 03:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mr.MikeD (Post 16228101)
this was fun while it lasted.

Le sigh.

The good news is Connor McDavid is skating again. If they can hold it close until he's back maybe they can pull back into a spot for a few weeks again.

Baby steps.............like, for 10 years. Baby steps.

Lcsulla 12-21-2015 03:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by daveshookme (Post 16227106)
You see the article about that on dreadspin or whatever? P funny shit. Nhl is doing all it can to hide it too :lol

No I did not see it on deadspin, think I read about it on espn.com if memory serves!

lockman21 12-21-2015 04:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by swordo84 (Post 16228108)
Le sigh.

The good news is Connor McDavid is skating again. If they can hold it close until he's back maybe they can pull back into a spot for a few weeks again.

Baby steps.............like, for 10 years. Baby steps.

Keep your head up, dude! Maybe the Oilers will end up with the #1 overall pick next year to help really turn that franchise around!

Wait...

lockman21 12-21-2015 04:03 PM

Can someone (San Jose? Calgary?) in the Pacific go on a run so that the Ducks miss the playoffs?

I hate how much they suck, but are still just 4 points out of a playoff spot. Come on Pacific! Bury those guys at the bottom!

salrx95 12-21-2015 04:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lockman21 (Post 16228120)
Can someone (San Jose? Calgary?) in the Pacific go on a run so that the Ducks miss the playoffs?

I hate how much they suck, but are still just 4 points out of a playoff spot. Come on Pacific! Bury those guys at the bottom!

I hope we can do our part tonight. Need to break the losing streak.

kev87lads 12-21-2015 07:46 PM

Ok Flyers.

Roose13 12-21-2015 08:28 PM

That was fun

lockman21 12-21-2015 10:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by salrx95 (Post 16228123)
I hope we can do our part tonight. Need to break the losing streak.

Thanks, bruh.

lockman21 12-21-2015 10:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kev87lads (Post 16228242)
Ok Flyers.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Roose13 (Post 16228291)
That was fun

Thanks, bruhs.

JRS1386 12-22-2015 04:55 AM

Two straight games where Flyers came back in the 3rd to salvage at least a point. Loving it

salrx95 12-22-2015 05:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JRS1386 (Post 16228406)
Two straight games where Flyers came back in the 3rd to salvage at least a point. Loving it

Thanks. Short week in fantasy and opponent had Allen plus he has Holtby and he didn't start. Double win!!

aeroshady 12-22-2015 05:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lockman21 (Post 16228120)

Sorry, but the Ducks are getting an easy 2 points tonight. Apologies from NY.

TMoore4075 12-22-2015 06:11 AM

Two hottest teams to start the year are really struggling now. Granted the Habs are missing their MVP.

aeroshady 12-22-2015 06:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TMoore4075 (Post 16228462)
Two hottest teams to start the year are really struggling now. Granted the Habs are missing their MVP.

So are the Rangers. We have not had Messier for years now.

Roose13 12-22-2015 07:04 AM

Time to call Gretzky

salrx95 12-22-2015 08:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aeroshady (Post 16228448)
Sorry, but the Ducks are getting an easy 2 points tonight. Apologies from NY.

After the best team in NY wore them out last night, you should have a better chance tonight. You're welcome for the help ;)

fonzz41 12-22-2015 08:50 AM

There's the Avs I'm used to.

lockman21 12-22-2015 09:52 AM

I just finished Return of the Jedi, Matty.

So many thoughts. So many questions.

fonzz41 12-22-2015 10:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lockman21 (Post 16228828)
I just finished Return of the Jedi, Matty.

So many thoughts. So many questions.

I can't wait to hear them all.

TMoore4075 12-22-2015 10:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fonzz41 (Post 16228851)
I can't wait to hear them all.

How did the Avs let the Leafs score 7? Oh not those questions?

dmbetc 12-22-2015 10:33 AM

How have the Ducks not done anything yet?

TMoore4075 12-22-2015 10:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dmbetc (Post 16228914)
How have the Ducks not done anything yet?

I understood before, and understand now, what Murray is trying to do. He's saying the players need to be held accountable. I mean this team was one win away from the Finals 7 months ago...Bruce isn't the problem but he's probably gonna have to get axed cause while you want the players to wake the hell up, hard to trade players in today's game, especially ones that will make the other guys on the team say "oh shit, they traded HIM?"

dmbetc 12-22-2015 10:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TMoore4075 (Post 16228922)
I understood before, and understand now, what Murray is trying to do. He's saying the players need to be held accountable. I mean this team was one win away from the Finals 7 months ago...Bruce isn't the problem but he's probably gonna have to get axed cause while you want the players to wake the hell up, hard to trade players in today's game, especially ones that will make the other guys on the team say "oh shit, they traded HIM?"

Obviously what he is doing isn't working though. That team needs a shake up. Still great watching them fall though.

Can they scratch some "star" players and call up some as some sort of kick in the ass/punishment?

lockman21 12-22-2015 11:09 AM

I would be erect for months if Corey Perry was a healthy scratch.

lockman21 12-22-2015 11:49 AM

OK, Matty, here we go. Spoilers for those of you who are still way behind life like I was:

Click the "Show Spoiler" Button to reveal hidden text.

Lcsulla 12-22-2015 12:13 PM

Have to shut down Benn and Seguin tonight! Crawford and the D really need to step it up against Dallas and the offense will have to stay hot and play their game. This is a big game we need to win, not big in the larger scheme of things but the Hawks need to show they can play with a red hot team and beat them senseless.

aeroshady 12-22-2015 12:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lockman21 (Post 16229034)
OK, Matty, here we go. Spoilers for those of you who are still way behind life like I was:

Click the "Show Spoiler" Button to reveal hidden text.

Between the filming of Empire Strikes Back and Return of the Jedi the 1980 miracle on ice happens. Vader's heart was warmed by the event. The rest is Jedi history.

pathetic 12-22-2015 12:34 PM

bruins are so hot right now. they were 12 points behind the habs to start the month and are just a point back now with a chance to take over tonight

TMoore4075 12-22-2015 12:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pathetic (Post 16229113)
bruins are so hot right now. they were 12 points behind the habs to start the month and are just a point back now with a chance to take over tonight

Well part of that is also the Habs can't win anything without Price. 2-8 in their last 10.

Lcsulla 12-22-2015 08:15 PM

Damn, Hawks deserved a better fate there. The shut down Benn and Seguin but took some stupid penalties (though Keith's penalty probably saved a goal) that cost them a pair of goals, Crow gut unlucky on the first goal after moving to his left and bouncing off the post leaving about 2 inches of air that Dallas cashed in on, then the last goal was unlucky too since it was a Hawk who ended up tipping it into the net. Should have been a better scoreline though. Dallas is a great team and wow did their goalie play out of his mind tonight. Oh well, all teams have a bad game here and there. Not exactly thrilled with Rozi though who took a stupid penalty that Dallas punished them for and then he tips in the goal to seal the Stars win. UGH!

pathetic 12-23-2015 09:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TMoore4075 (Post 16229146)
Well part of that is also the Habs can't win anything without Price. 2-8 in their last 10.

yeah, but the bruins capitalized on it. No one thought that would happen with this roster. atleast the winter classic will be a good matchup now

TMoore4075 12-24-2015 06:04 PM

Merry Christmas you filthy animals.

~Crashintome89~ 12-25-2015 12:50 AM

merry christmas, you wonderful bastards!

Roose13 12-25-2015 04:37 AM

Merry Christmas to most of you guys :)

barbogast 12-25-2015 04:59 AM

^ :lol

Merry Christmas bros and sis

salrx95 12-25-2015 02:13 PM

Merry Sithmas, I mean Christmas to my hockey loving dmb family. Got nothing islanders related for the first time I can remember. I must have everything :lol

Wife enjoyed all her DMB goodies and the kids are in Star Wars heaven.

TMoore4075 12-25-2015 02:17 PM

My gift to myself is a new job starting mid January and going to see Star Wars for the second time tomorrow.

JRS1386 12-25-2015 04:14 PM

Merry Christmas, bitches

fonzz41 12-25-2015 06:06 PM

Merry Christmas, you non-Mormon heathens.

UCFish 12-25-2015 06:31 PM

Merry Christmas NHL thread people.

kev87lads 12-25-2015 09:09 PM

I love you.

dmbetc 12-25-2015 10:20 PM

Merry Christmas to my brothers!

lockman21 12-26-2015 09:05 AM

Merry Christmas ya fuckin' hosers.

salrx95 12-26-2015 01:14 PM

USA USA !!!! Beat those dreaded Canadians. Big win.

~Crashintome89~ 12-26-2015 02:30 PM

William Nylander (Leafs prospect) could miss the entire tournament. He sustained an upper body injury off an illegal check today.

salrx95 12-27-2015 05:35 PM

Must be something with that last name

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nhl-pu...BW_h8AF2NjmolQ

Lcsulla 12-27-2015 06:46 PM

Damn, gotta hand it to Lack, he made that win possible for the damn hurricanes (aka the old Whalers) before they skipped town. Guy played out of his mind tonight with a depleted defense and a team that is not even playing 500.

That said, good god is Bickell a lost cause, no idea why he is kept around - pretty sure he could miss an empty net the size of a soccer goal! Roszival is pretty damn disappointing too. You would think that playing on a team with 5 probable hall of famers (Hossa, Keith, Toews, Kane and Seabrook) some of their hustle and work effort would make them want to up their game.

4 line looked great tonight but it still sort of sucks that Kruger is out.

Lastly, that penalty on Shaw was absurd - he gets called for high sticking when some hurricane is pushing him to the ice? What the heck was that about? Not sure how many of you have played hockey but when you are getting mugged like Shaw was your stick tends to get pushed as well and can come up and do all kinds of crazy things. Should have been a 5 minute major on Nordstrom for basically assaulting Shaw. Once again I am curious if Stevie wonder is reffing some of these games!

lockman21 12-27-2015 09:53 PM

Bickell is overpaid by $4m.

Dude should be playing in my men's league.

barbogast 12-28-2015 02:38 PM

Evgeny Kuznetsov wrote for The Player's Tribune. Maybe not the coolest article you'll ever see on PT but still a good read. Of course what isn't a good read on that site.

http://www.theplayerstribune.com/evg...russia-hockey/

mr.MikeD 12-28-2015 04:38 PM

Zack Kassian to the oilers for Scrivens, pretty low risk move, with a bit of luck, might work out. And if it's a total bust, oh well.

Or should I say to the Bakersfield Condors, won't be in line up any time soon I assume.

barbogast 12-29-2015 06:37 AM

While I do enjoy how well the Caps have played this year I'm really not all that excited about it. I genuinely couldn't care less if they finish with 120 points if all they do is lose before round 3. I know I should be happier they look so dominant but I'm just not.

aeroshady 12-29-2015 06:56 AM

I need to pay more attention to the WJC!

Also, I am jumping on the Panthers bandwagon. Breaking out my 1996 Beezer jersey! Go Cats!

Rangers are missing the playoffs so why not root for the forgotten team from Florida!

swordo84 12-29-2015 07:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aeroshady (Post 16232512)
I need to pay more attention to the WJC!

Also, I am jumping on the Panthers bandwagon. Breaking out my 1996 Beezer jersey! Go Cats!

Rangers are missing the playoffs so why not root for the forgotten team from Florida!

It's such a good tournament. I enjoy it nearly as much as the NHL playoffs.

salrx95 12-30-2015 03:22 AM

Been awhile since we scored 6 in a game. That was fun.

Did Crawford really have to give up 5? Gonna trash my gaa/save % this week.!!!