Antsmarching.org Forums

Antsmarching.org Forums (http://www.antsmarching.org/forum/index.php)
-   The Tailgate (http://www.antsmarching.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=93)
-   -   The NHL Thread (http://www.antsmarching.org/forum/showthread.php?t=324692)

drakan 10-01-2019 03:51 AM

Re: The NHL Thread: Gloria!
 
Money puck playoff odds.

http://moneypuck.com/predictions.htm


Opening night odds.

http://moneypuck.com/index.html?date=2019-10-02

fonzz41 10-02-2019 11:44 AM

Re: The NHL Thread: Gloria!
 
Post your fantasy roster!

I pre-ranked but then had to let it auto draft (my kid's hockey practices started up last night).

MacKinnon
Barkov
Kreider
Pacioretty
Rantanen
Lindholm
O'Reilly
Duchene
Johansen
DeBrusk

Makar
Barrie
Pietrangelo
Parayko

Grubauer
Crawford
Markstrom

Question marks at goalie after Grubauer, and it's definitely Avs/Former Avs heavy :lol

bradshaw06 10-02-2019 12:06 PM

Re: The NHL Thread: Gloria!
 
A. Matthews
N backstrom
Hertl
Perron
Marner
Teravinen
Kakko
Skinner
Galchenyuk
J toews
J anderson

Hedman
Shultz
Petry
Edler

Rinne
Murray

Not terrible considering i picked 11th again. Made the mistake last year of waiting too long to get a goalie.

Chumlee67 10-02-2019 12:36 PM

Re: The NHL Thread: Gloria!
 
Nylander
Stastny
Ovechkin
Tkachuk
Tarasenko
Arvidsson
Connor
Hughs
Svechnikov

Dahlin
McAvoy
Marincin
Letang

Rask
Hart
Talbot

Feel great about the goalies, good about the D, weak at center and ok about the wings.

Chumlee67 10-02-2019 12:37 PM

Re: The NHL Thread: Gloria!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by fonzz41 (Post 17552644)
Post your fantasy roster!

I pre-ranked but then had to let it auto draft (my kid's hockey practices started up last night).

MacKinnon
Barkov
Kreider
Pacioretty
Rantanen
Lindholm
O'Reilly
Duchene
Johansen
DeBrusk

Makar
Barrie
Pietrangelo
Parayko

Grubauer
Crawford
Markstrom

Question marks at goalie after Grubauer, and it's definitely Avs/Former Avs heavy :lol

I was pissed you took Makar that early :lol I wanted him badly

dmbetc 10-02-2019 01:03 PM

Re: The NHL Thread: Gloria!
 
Hey ladies

Seguin
Tavares
Marchessault
Rakell
Kessel
Oshie
Brown
Granlund
Hischier
Riemsdyk
Hayes

Carlson
Weber
Doughty
Gostisbehere

Andersen
Quick

dmbetc 10-02-2019 01:04 PM

Re: The NHL Thread: Gloria!
 
HAPPY HOCKEY DAY!!! :bounce

fonzz41 10-02-2019 01:06 PM

Re: The NHL Thread: Gloria!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Chumlee67 (Post 17552685)
I was pissed you took Makar that early :lol I wanted him badly

I noticed he was pretty low in Yahoo's rankings so I moved him way up in mine in the hopes I would land him. Sorry friend :lol

Hopefully he continues what he started in the playoffs last season.

Chumlee67 10-02-2019 01:09 PM

Re: The NHL Thread: Gloria!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by dmbetc (Post 17552718)
HAPPY HOCKEY DAY!!! :bounce

Send Brown a good luck on the season text for us

Quote:

Originally Posted by fonzz41 (Post 17552719)
I noticed he was pretty low in Yahoo's rankings so I moved him way up in mine in the hopes I would land him. Sorry friend :lol

Hopefully he continues what he started in the playoffs last season.

I noticed that too, hoping the colorado fan would slip up, but I guess he's too smart for that!

I hope so too, it was fun to watch and follow him. Have a couple cousins at UMass.

fonzz41 10-02-2019 01:12 PM

Re: The NHL Thread: Gloria!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Chumlee67 (Post 17552723)
I noticed that too, hoping the colorado fan would slip up, but I guess he's too smart for that!

I hope so too, it was fun to watch and follow him. Have a couple cousins at UMass.

The two guys I knew I wanted were Rantanen and Makar, so I'm glad it worked out.

Nice grab with Hughes. I always like taking a chance on those top rookies.

Brohan_Santana 10-02-2019 01:17 PM

Re: The NHL Thread: Gloria!
 
Copley waived, start of the Samsonov era & most likely last year of Holtby

Chumlee67 10-02-2019 01:26 PM

Re: The NHL Thread: Gloria!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by fonzz41 (Post 17552729)
The two guys I knew I wanted were Rantanen and Makar, so I'm glad it worked out.

Nice grab with Hughes. I always like taking a chance on those top rookies.

Always good when your draft strategy pans out.

Ya I always like one or two rookies who might end up doing well.

Chumlee67 10-02-2019 01:27 PM

Re: The NHL Thread: Gloria!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Brohan_Santana (Post 17552734)
Copley waived, start of the Samsonov era & most likely last year of Holtby

Good, Bruins have never been able to solve Holtby

barbogast 10-02-2019 01:58 PM

Re: The NHL Thread: Gloria!
 
Wow, Copley waived eh? Damn

TheLastPig 10-02-2019 02:24 PM

Re: The NHL Thread: Gloria!
 
Did anyone post the video of Laila getting her SC ring? That was amazing.

Chumlee67 10-02-2019 02:35 PM

Re: The NHL Thread: Gloria!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by TheLastPig (Post 17552795)
Did anyone post the video of Laila getting her SC ring? That was amazing.

Saw that last night, it was great. If I'm not mistaken her name is on every ring?

EDIT: Cant find it, must have been seeing things

Roose13 10-02-2019 02:59 PM

Re: The NHL Thread: Gloria!
 
Get Gritty Wit It

Connor McDavid Edm - C
Claude Giroux Phi - C,LW,RW
Timo Meier SJ - LW,RW
Max Domi Mon - C,LW
Mark Stone VGK - RW
Blake Coleman NJ - LW,RW
Vincent Trocheck Fla - C
Wayne Simmonds NJ - RW
Sam Reinhart Buf - C,RW
Mats Zuccarello Min - RW

Roman Josi Nsh - D
P.K. Subban NJ - D
Ryan Ellis Nsh - D
Josh Morrissey Wpg - D

Sergei Bobrovsky Fla - G
Jordan Binnington StL - G
Henrik Lundqvist NYR - G

barbogast 10-02-2019 03:14 PM

Re: The NHL Thread: Gloria!
 
My team totally sucks. I completely forgot about the draft until it was way too late :lol

I will trade anyone whatever you’d like for anyone that plays for the caps

swordo84 10-02-2019 03:37 PM

Re: The NHL Thread: Gloria!
 
Will be thrilled if the Oilers make the playoffs this year. That is all.

Chumlee67 10-02-2019 04:01 PM

Re: The NHL Thread: Gloria!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by barbogast (Post 17552850)
My team totally sucks. I completely forgot about the draft until it was way too late :lol

I will trade anyone whatever youíd like for anyone that plays for the caps

Team name? (not that I want to give you Ovi........)

barbogast 10-02-2019 04:01 PM

Re: The NHL Thread: Gloria!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Chumlee67 (Post 17552926)
Team name? (not that I want to give you Ovi........)

Iafrate Sauce

The Sauce Boss

Chumlee67 10-02-2019 04:07 PM

Re: The NHL Thread: Gloria!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by barbogast (Post 17552930)
Iafrate Sauce

The Sauce Boss

I face you week one, I may have to ponder this for a week :lol

Roose13 10-02-2019 04:07 PM

Re: The NHL Thread: Gloria!
 
Gudas is available

barbogast 10-02-2019 04:11 PM

Re: The NHL Thread: Gloria!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Chumlee67 (Post 17552938)
I face you week one, I may have to ponder this for a week :lol

:lol Iíll trade you literally my whole roster if you let me have Ovechkin

Quote:

Originally Posted by Roose13 (Post 17552939)
Gudas is available

Oh shit, brb. Chum you canít have Gudas either :lol

Chumlee67 10-02-2019 04:20 PM

Re: The NHL Thread: Gloria!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by barbogast (Post 17552949)
:lol Iíll trade you literally my whole roster if you let me have Ovechkin



Oh shit, brb. Chum you canít have Gudas either :lol

I have a feeling this would get vetoooooooed :lol

Damn, Gudas would make my roster perfect!

Chumlee67 10-02-2019 04:24 PM

Re: The NHL Thread: Gloria!
 
I always thought a cool fantasy format: Do an offline draft. You bid real money on what team you want, set some sort of minimum, like $10. Total pot at the end once everyone has a team becomes the $$$ for payouts. So you have to manage your roster based on what the your drafted team does. Can't have other players from other teams.

Roose13 10-02-2019 04:58 PM

Re: The NHL Thread: Gloria!
 
I wanna reprise a league a bunch of friends and I did several years ago. Shame it won't work in today's style of the league. A goon fantasy league where the only scoring is PIMs and hits. So fucking fun.

drakan 10-02-2019 05:23 PM

Re: The NHL Thread: Gloria!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by fonzz41 (Post 17552719)
I noticed he was pretty low in Yahoo's rankings so I moved him way up in mine in the hopes I would land him. Sorry friend :lol

Hopefully he continues what he started in the playoffs last season.

He's a rookie though.

Brohan_Santana 10-02-2019 05:26 PM

Re: The NHL Thread: Gloria!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Chumlee67 (Post 17552926)
Team name? (not that I want to give you Ovi........)

I'll give you Crosby for Ovechkin

dmbetc 10-02-2019 05:29 PM

Re: The NHL Thread: Gloria!
 
1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Chumlee67 (Post 17552723)
Send Brown a good luck on the season text for us

Lol here you go


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:54 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All trademarks and copyrights are owned by their respective owners. Comments are owned by the poster. The rest is owned by antsmarching.org.