Antsmarching.org Forums

Antsmarching.org Forums (http://www.antsmarching.org/forum/index.php)
-   DMB Tour Discussion (http://www.antsmarching.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   New COVID-19 Vaccine / Negative Test Mandates (http://www.antsmarching.org/forum/showthread.php?t=355694)

alec 08-13-2021 01:24 PM

Re: New COVID-19 Vaccine / Negative Test Mandates
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by donvito72 (Post 18012944)
At a certain point, nobody is going to fully get their way. If this is nazi'ism to you, and you don't want to get vaxxed, or get a negative test (which still allows you to take the person stand of not getting vaxxed, mind you), stay home.

If this isn't enough for you, and you're not comfortable unless everyone is in a hazmat suit, stay home.

I'm going to take my vax card and fucking enjoy myself. I might even buy a $16 24 oz beer that will assuredly be warm before I can finish it because it's mid fucking august.

I never said it was Nazi-ism. And I am fully vaccinated.

thompsoninNY 08-13-2021 01:25 PM

Re: New COVID-19 Vaccine / Negative Test Mandates
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by rutherm124 (Post 18012901)
I'm vaccinated, but this is still communism. No chance i'll be wearing a mask at MSG or SPAC.


This isn't communism. Sorry but the health of everyone comes first and more important than your freedom.

When people say "This is a free country..." yeah sorry you've already lost the argument.

bausty 08-13-2021 01:26 PM

Re: New COVID-19 Vaccine / Negative Test Mandates
 
"Communism is an economic ideology that advocates for a classless society in which all property and wealth are communally-owned, instead of by individuals."


This doesn't say shit about masks. Not sure why it keeps being brought up.

BrahmaBull 08-13-2021 01:26 PM

Re: New COVID-19 Vaccine / Negative Test Mandates
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by donvito72 (Post 18012944)
At a certain point, nobody is going to fully get their way. If this is nazi'ism to you, and you don't want to get vaxxed, or get a negative test (which still allows you to take the person stand of not getting vaxxed, mind you), stay home.

If this isn't enough for you, and you're not comfortable unless everyone is in a hazmat suit, stay home.

I'm going to take my vax card and fucking enjoy myself. I might even buy a $16 24 oz beer that will assuredly be warm before I can finish it because it's mid fucking august.

:lol Actually thought this the other day too. I can't wait to buy an overpriced domestic beer.

dontdrink36 08-13-2021 01:26 PM

Re: New COVID-19 Vaccine / Negative Test Mandates
 
Seems like they are following most other bands on tour now. I'm glad my shows are over so my son doesn't have to be subjected to a test. Hopefully these policies won't be needed for the 22 tour.

ISawTheBridge10 08-13-2021 01:27 PM

Re: New COVID-19 Vaccine / Negative Test Mandates
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by fruchick (Post 18012963)
Will they recognize out-of-country vaccine proof? Because if not, I have a fun brainteaser for everyone:

  • I'm fully vaccinated in Canada.
  • I'm moving to the US for work the night of Aug. 19.
  • I have tickets to the Gorge Sept. 3-5.
  • Canadians can't get CDC cards for our Canadian vaccinations.
  • Even if I get a bonus dose of J&J when I wake up Aug. 20 (is it safe to?) and talk my way into getting a CDC card, I'll be just shy of the 2 weeks needed for the Gorge.
  • If I get tested 48 hours before the Gorge shows, how do I get tested for n3 when we're in the middle of nowhere?




Anyone with info, help me out here.


If they're following Phish's lead, one negative test will be valid for multi-night runs.

madhatter 08-13-2021 01:27 PM

Re: New COVID-19 Vaccine / Negative Test Mandates
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by fruchick (Post 18012963)
Will they recognize out-of-country vaccine proof? Because if not, I have a fun brainteaser for everyone:

  • I'm fully vaccinated in Canada.
  • I'm moving to the US for work the night of Aug. 19.
  • I have tickets to the Gorge Sept. 3-5.
  • Canadians can't get CDC cards for our Canadian vaccinations.
  • Even if I get a bonus dose of J&J when I wake up Aug. 20 (is it safe to?) and talk my way into getting a CDC card, I'll be just shy of the 2 weeks needed for the Gorge.
  • If I get tested 48 hours before the Gorge shows, how do I get tested for n3 when we're in the middle of nowhere?

Anyone with info, help me out here.

This sounds like a question to ask the venue directly. Also, for multi-night shows, they said "Ticket holders using a negative test for entry will not need to get subsequent tests if they are attending multiple shows at the same venue."

BrahmaBull 08-13-2021 01:27 PM

Re: New COVID-19 Vaccine / Negative Test Mandates
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ISawTheBridge10 (Post 18012956)
Listen here, pal, I just got through my sophomore year at IU where I made everyone in my Psych 101 class miserable because I'd constantly interrupt my professor and claim she was pushing liberal agendas--somehow managing to tie it back to critical race theory.

Enjoy your "woke" concerts. I sure hope America turning into communist Sweden is worth it so you and the other sheeple can enjoy DMB!!!1

#BasedIsBest
#TPUSA

I didnt think we had Karens in your demographic.

Route_2 08-13-2021 01:28 PM

Re: New COVID-19 Vaccine / Negative Test Mandates
 
Do they sell White Claws at the shows now?

dontdrink36 08-13-2021 01:28 PM

Re: New COVID-19 Vaccine / Negative Test Mandates
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ISawTheBridge10 (Post 18012981)
If they're following Phish's lead, one negative test will be valid for multi-night runs.

It's this. The rules specifically say only 1 test is required for multi night stops

YouNeverKnow25 08-13-2021 01:28 PM

Re: New COVID-19 Vaccine / Negative Test Mandates
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by fruchick (Post 18012963)
[*]If I get tested 48 hours before the Gorge shows, how do I get tested for n3 when we're in the middle of nowhere?[/LIST]

this one has an easy answer, they've announced that a negative test that gets you into night 1 for a multi-night stop will count for all nights of that stop

donvito72 08-13-2021 01:28 PM

Re: New COVID-19 Vaccine / Negative Test Mandates
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by fruchick (Post 18012963)
Will they recognize out-of-country vaccine proof? Because if not, I have a fun brainteaser for everyone:

  • I'm fully vaccinated in Canada.
  • I'm moving to the US for work the night of Aug. 19.
  • I have tickets to the Gorge Sept. 3-5.
  • Canadians can't get CDC cards for our Canadian vaccinations.
  • Even if I get a bonus dose of J&J when I wake up Aug. 20 (is it safe to?) and talk my way into getting a CDC card, I'll be just shy of the 2 weeks needed for the Gorge.
  • If I get tested 48 hours before the Gorge shows, how do I get tested for n3 when we're in the middle of nowhere?

Pretty sure it said if you provide a negative test within 48 hours of a show, it's good for multiple shows at the same venue. So you're square.
Anyone with info, help me out here.

onesweetworld41 08-13-2021 01:31 PM

Re: New COVID-19 Vaccine / Negative Test Mandates
 
Same management as Phish so one negative test should be fine based on what Phish spelled out.

dontdrink36 08-13-2021 01:32 PM

Re: New COVID-19 Vaccine / Negative Test Mandates
 
This thread is exactly how I thought it would be :lol

donvito72 08-13-2021 01:33 PM

Re: New COVID-19 Vaccine / Negative Test Mandates
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by alec (Post 18012970)
I never said it was Nazi-ism. And I am fully vaccinated.

Nobody claimed you did. I addressed both whiny contingents, not just your take.

JeffsGoatee 08-13-2021 01:33 PM

Re: New COVID-19 Vaccine / Negative Test Mandates
 
"Let the free market decide" guys pretty upset about the free market making a decision so now its communism....ooof

Route_2 08-13-2021 01:35 PM

Re: New COVID-19 Vaccine / Negative Test Mandates
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by JeffsGoatee (Post 18013003)
"Let the free market decide" guys pretty upset about the free market making a decision so now its communism....ooof

So it goes. 'Communism/Socialism' is just anything they don't like.

westwingjl 08-13-2021 01:35 PM

Re: New COVID-19 Vaccine / Negative Test Mandates
 
My take is, if you're upset about this rule, I don't want you anywhere near me at a show anyway.

Lee3691 08-13-2021 01:36 PM

Re: New COVID-19 Vaccine / Negative Test Mandates
 
If you don't want to get a vaccine or take a test (I think it should be both, personally), just don't go to shows.

LEFTYSKILLS41 08-13-2021 01:36 PM

Re: New COVID-19 Vaccine / Negative Test Mandates
 
and then once I'm inside I have to show an age verification card to get a wristband tracker to drink imported beer!? lol (Good on DMB, good on Management. Couldn't come soon enough)

Route_2 08-13-2021 01:41 PM

Re: New COVID-19 Vaccine / Negative Test Mandates
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by LEFTYSKILLS41 (Post 18013009)
and then once I'm inside I have to show an age verification card to get a wristband tracker to drink imported beer!? lol (Good on DMB, good on Management. Couldn't come soon enough)

My beer, my choice!

RiotAct 08-13-2021 01:41 PM

Re: New COVID-19 Vaccine / Negative Test Mandates
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by dontdrink36 (Post 18012997)
This thread is exactly how I thought it would be :lol

In before the lock! High-five!!!

swordo84 08-13-2021 01:42 PM

Re: New COVID-19 Vaccine / Negative Test Mandates
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Lee3691 (Post 18013008)
If you don't want to get a vaccine or take a test (I think it should be both, personally), just don't anywhere.

Fixed that up for you.

BTBaboon 08-13-2021 01:45 PM

Re: New COVID-19 Vaccine / Negative Test Mandates
 
I'm just here for the batshit takes.

Some great entertainment already - more interesting than a N1 WPB show!

mposey34 08-13-2021 01:47 PM

Re: New COVID-19 Vaccine / Negative Test Mandates
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by rutherm124 (Post 18012901)
I'm vaccinated, but this is still communism. No chance i'll be wearing a mask at MSG or SPAC.

no, it's not. Not even close.

RiotAct 08-13-2021 01:49 PM

Re: New COVID-19 Vaccine / Negative Test Mandates
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by swordo84 (Post 18013021)
Fixed that up for you.

Totally, man. Totally.

donvito72 08-13-2021 01:49 PM

Re: New COVID-19 Vaccine / Negative Test Mandates
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by BTBaboon (Post 18013025)
I'm just here for the batshit takes.

Some great entertainment already - more interesting than a N1 WPB show!

Talk about a low fucking bar....

mdel21 08-13-2021 01:50 PM

Re: New COVID-19 Vaccine / Negative Test Mandates
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ISawTheBridge10 (Post 18012956)
Listen here, pal, I just got through my sophomore year at IU where I made everyone in my Psych 101 class miserable because I'd constantly interrupt my professor and claim she was pushing liberal agendas--somehow managing to tie it back to critical race theory.

Enjoy your "woke" concerts. I sure hope America turning into communist Sweden is worth it so you and the other sheeple can enjoy DMB!!!1

#BasedIsBest
#TPUSA

I'd be happy with turning our country into communist Sweden. Free health care, over a year of parental leave for a baby, basically shutting down in July for summer vacation, First Aid Kit, 20 hours of daylight in the summer, etc. Really failing to see a downside.

BTBaboon 08-13-2021 01:51 PM

Re: New COVID-19 Vaccine / Negative Test Mandates
 
Any of the "this is communism/nazism" folks, I'll buy your seats at 50% of the price. Lets show those evil venues, DMB, and LN how we treat...private businesses and their...rules; what we think of them!

lockman21 08-13-2021 01:51 PM

Re: New COVID-19 Vaccine / Negative Test Mandates
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by dre2142 (Post 18012916)
WTF. no idea what youre even talking about.

I dont remember you being so off the rails. Bad memory I guess

Quote:

Originally Posted by swordo84 (Post 18012920)
Who or what broke your brain?

Quote:

Originally Posted by ToySoldier#34 (Post 18012931)
Over the years I never got the impression you were nuts, that's too bad

People are honestly surprised the grown adult that has always had a strange obsession with Abercrombie and Fitch is a weirdo?

ToySoldier#34 08-13-2021 01:52 PM

Re: New COVID-19 Vaccine / Negative Test Mandates
 
Would Hitler open with Seek Up?

southbenddmb 08-13-2021 01:53 PM

Re: New COVID-19 Vaccine / Negative Test Mandates
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ToySoldier#34 (Post 18013044)
Would Hitler open with Seek Up?

Bahahahaha

lockman21 08-13-2021 01:53 PM

Re: New COVID-19 Vaccine / Negative Test Mandates
 
One Sweet World is communism. Sleeping outside? That's suggesting shared land. DMB = commie bastards

bausty 08-13-2021 01:56 PM

Re: New COVID-19 Vaccine / Negative Test Mandates
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ToySoldier#34 (Post 18013044)
Would Hitler open with Seek Up?

Hitler would go with a shake me like a monkey opener.

BTBaboon 08-13-2021 01:58 PM

Re: New COVID-19 Vaccine / Negative Test Mandates
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by bausty (Post 18013054)
Hitler would go with a shake me like a monkey opener.

Shake Me opener >>>>>>>> Shake Me set/encore closer

DMBstandUP1984 08-13-2021 01:59 PM

Re: New COVID-19 Vaccine / Negative Test Mandates
 
I got soft serve in a souvenir baseball batting helmet last night at the Sox game. Heat index of like 102, for some reason they didnít give me a spoon

By the time I found one it was a puddle of soft serve in my hat.

SoCalDMBLover 08-13-2021 02:01 PM

Re: New COVID-19 Vaccine / Negative Test Mandates
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by bausty (Post 18013054)
Hitler would go with a shake me like a monkey opener.


You Might Die Trying (To Escape)

Route_2 08-13-2021 02:08 PM

Re: New COVID-19 Vaccine / Negative Test Mandates
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DMBstandUP1984 (Post 18013059)
I got soft serve in a souvenir baseball batting helmet last night at the Sox game. Heat index of like 102, for some reason they didnít give me a spoon

By the time I found one it was a puddle of soft serve in my hat.

That's communism!

DMBstandUP1984 08-13-2021 02:13 PM

Re: New COVID-19 Vaccine / Negative Test Mandates
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Route_2 (Post 18013073)
That's communism!


And a DMB song

Antiramie 08-13-2021 02:19 PM

Re: New COVID-19 Vaccine / Negative Test Mandates
 
Здравствуйте товарищи!

mdel21 08-13-2021 02:22 PM

Re: New COVID-19 Vaccine / Negative Test Mandates
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by SoCalDMBLover (Post 18013060)
You Might Die Trying (To Escape)

Encore of:
Can't Stop (invading Poland)
Angel (of Death) feat. Josef Mengele

prdstmnky36 08-13-2021 02:24 PM

Re: New COVID-19 Vaccine / Negative Test Mandates
 
Ned Isakoff, now that guy was a communist.

ISawTheBridge10 08-13-2021 02:29 PM

Re: New COVID-19 Vaccine / Negative Test Mandates
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by mdel21 (Post 18013097)
Encore of:
Can't Stop (invading Poland)
Angel (of Death) feat. Josef Mengele

Arbeit Macht Break Frei

Climb2safety 08-13-2021 02:33 PM

Re: New COVID-19 Vaccine / Negative Test Mandates
 
#88

ÖÖ

ToySoldier#34 08-13-2021 02:33 PM

Re: New COVID-19 Vaccine / Negative Test Mandates
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Antiramie (Post 18013095)
Здравствуйте товарищи!


Mein encore?

antsmarching777 08-13-2021 02:37 PM

Re: New COVID-19 Vaccine / Negative Test Mandates
 
For those that live in California and need proof of vaccination anywhere with cell data.

https://myvaccinerecord.cdph.ca.gov/

lieinmygrave41 08-13-2021 02:40 PM

Re: New COVID-19 Vaccine / Negative Test Mandates
 
this is a relief, I was worried they would cancel the rest of the tour...

DMBstandUP1984 08-13-2021 02:48 PM

Re: New COVID-19 Vaccine / Negative Test Mandates
 
DCL is doing this. Proof of vaccine/48 negative test, or you can take a rapid before you board

On their first trip out about 20-30 people refused or I guess tested positive on the rapid. They were refunded and they had a bus waiting by to bring them back

but1well 08-13-2021 02:56 PM

Re: New COVID-19 Vaccine / Negative Test Mandates
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by BrahmaBull (Post 18012961)
- a theory advocating elimination of private property

What we have here is a private company(DMB), deciding to put a policy in place at their events.

Literally the opposite of communism.

Now, if they came out and cancelled all seats and said you are all to sit on the lawn, as peasant equals, you'd have an argument.

oh my god hahaha you are now in my signature

neumdogg 08-13-2021 03:00 PM

Re: New COVID-19 Vaccine / Negative Test Mandates
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by SeanMH (Post 18012865)
did Nazi see this coming...

Fucking moron.

BruceW 08-13-2021 03:10 PM

Re: New COVID-19 Vaccine / Negative Test Mandates
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by currupt3d** (Post 18012889)
Seriously, I was so worried I would catch that virus with a 99.97% survival rate.


Why donít you ask some of those, even those on this small sample size of a website, that survived it and have had awful long term effects how that insignificant and meaningless .03% death rate mattered to them?

BruceW 08-13-2021 03:12 PM

Re: New COVID-19 Vaccine / Negative Test Mandates
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by SeanMH (Post 18012865)
did Nazi see this coming...


Quote:

Originally Posted by SeanMH (Post 18012872)
yeah....because no vaccinated people have gotten sick :cool


Your avatar tracks.

Turning Point :lol :lol

Proudly displaying that publicly :lol :lol

mposey34 08-13-2021 03:18 PM

Re: New COVID-19 Vaccine / Negative Test Mandates
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by BTBaboon (Post 18013041)
Any of the "this is communism/nazism" folks, I'll buy your seats at 50% of the price. Lets show those evil venues, DMB, and LN how we treat...private businesses and their...rules; what we think of them!

I'll go 60%!
That's capitalism, baby!

crashintonickdm 08-13-2021 03:19 PM

Re: New COVID-19 Vaccine / Negative Test Mandates
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by dontdrink36 (Post 18012980)
Seems like they are following most other bands on tour now. I'm glad my shows are over so my son doesn't have to be subjected to a test. Hopefully these policies won't be needed for the 22 tour.

It will depend on those who haven’t done their part.

YankeesDMB41 08-13-2021 03:25 PM

Re: New COVID-19 Vaccine / Negative Test Mandates
 
Ants Marxing


I'll see myself out.

LaLaLaLaHey 08-13-2021 03:30 PM

Re: New COVID-19 Vaccine / Negative Test Mandates
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bearclaw_ (Post 18012945)
For those not wanting to carry your vax card - just get it laminated and fold in half. Fits in any wallet. Iíve carried mine since day one. No different from any other ID.

Some states like CA even have digital vaccine passports.

LaLaLaLaHey 08-13-2021 03:32 PM

Re: New COVID-19 Vaccine / Negative Test Mandates
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by SeanMH (Post 18012872)
yeah....because no vaccinated people have gotten sick :cool

“nobody on birth control has ever gotten pregnant”

So the solution you’re proposing is… don’t take birth control? Hmm? Not following this line of thinking. Vaccines greatly reduce your chance of getting it, so even if someone who is vaccinated has COVID, the likelihood that it infects a number of other people is very low. The chance that they had it in the first place is also incredibly low.

Negative tests also don’t guarantee someone is COVID free going into a show, but it increases the likelihood.

ToySoldier#34 08-13-2021 03:32 PM

Re: New COVID-19 Vaccine / Negative Test Mandates
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by BruceW (Post 18013143)
Why donít you ask some of those, even those on this small sample size of a website, that survived it and have had awful long term effects how that insignificant and meaningless .03% death rate mattered to them?



:thumbsup:thumbsup:thumbsup

Strokjl 08-13-2021 03:33 PM

Re: New COVID-19 Vaccine / Negative Test Mandates
 
I guess we live in Nazi Germany now where everyone has to show their papers. An apartheid state where some have rights others donít.

There isnít a single RCT or tracing study that shows respiratory viral spread is a problem at any concert venue. There are no cases where an outbreak stems from people at a concert.

If this were a real problem, why wait a week? Why not postpone until the venues can accommodate the protocol?

Which tells how much of a problem it really is. None. Because if it were it would be obvious to everyone and would have to be addressed immediately. Instead we have covid hysteria.

Halloween1031 08-13-2021 03:33 PM

Re: New COVID-19 Vaccine / Negative Test Mandates
 
So no refunds for the thousands that are against getting the vaxxx? I’m curious how that works.. I guess conditions for entry can change up until the day of?? (I’m vaccinated btw) just curious!

thompsoninNY 08-13-2021 03:35 PM

Re: New COVID-19 Vaccine / Negative Test Mandates
 
So let me get this straight:

Anti-Vaxxers say it's their personal choice to get the vaccine, right? I believe no one person can force someone to get it; that's everyone's right. I myself may disagree with people not getting the vaccine but that's not my place and it never will be.


BUT

Now those same anti-vaxxers are saying venues and artists are not aloud to require vaccine proof or a negative test before entering? Yeah you can't have both ways you guys lol. It's their right to institute that policy. Comparing this to Nazi Germany is pathetic and so far from reality.

amberleigh 08-13-2021 03:35 PM

Re: New COVID-19 Vaccine / Negative Test Mandates
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Halloween1031 (Post 18013184)
So no refunds for the thousands that are against getting the vaxxx? Iím curious how that works.. I guess conditions for entry can change up until the day of?? (Iím vaccinated btw) just curious!

Emailed warehouse about Gorge refund...I'll let you know the response. I'm sure it will be no..

Lee3691 08-13-2021 03:36 PM

Re: New COVID-19 Vaccine / Negative Test Mandates
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Strokjl (Post 18013183)
I guess we live in Nazi Germany now where everyone has to show their papers. An apartheid state where some have rights others donít.

There isnít a single RCT or tracing study that shows respiratory viral spread is a problem at any concert venue. There are no cases where an outbreak stems from people at a concert.

If this were a real problem, why wait a week? Why not postpone until the venues can accommodate the protocol?

Which tells how much of a problem it really is. None. Because if it were it would be obvious to everyone and would have to be addressed immediately. Instead we have covid hysteria.

I got covid at WPB
I am sure if I should :lol at the Nazi Germany thing or remind you that you should be celebrating a private business doing this.

Lee3691 08-13-2021 03:38 PM

Re: New COVID-19 Vaccine / Negative Test Mandates
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Halloween1031 (Post 18013184)
So no refunds for the thousands that are against getting the vaxxx? Iím curious how that works.. I guess conditions for entry can change up until the day of?? (Iím vaccinated btw) just curious!

A vaccine isn't a requirement to go to a show (except in Colorado or NY). I think it should be though. You can still go to shows without the vaccine. You'll need to take a covid test.

crushme1990 08-13-2021 03:39 PM

Re: New COVID-19 Vaccine / Negative Test Mandates
 
Bottom line: if you're not cool with a requirement to attend a private event, then don't go! Very easy. Enjoy your show from the DMB Couch Tour feed!!!!

Strider_BTCS 08-13-2021 03:39 PM

Re: New COVID-19 Vaccine / Negative Test Mandates
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Strokjl (Post 18013183)
I guess we live in Nazi Germany now where everyone has to show their papers. An apartheid state where some have rights others donít.

There isnít a single RCT or tracing study that shows respiratory viral spread is a problem at any concert venue. There are no cases where an outbreak stems from people at a concert.

If this were a real problem, why wait a week? Why not postpone until the venues can accommodate the protocol?

Which tells how much of a problem it really is. None. Because if it were it would be obvious to everyone and would have to be addressed immediately. Instead we have covid hysteria.


:lol:lol I guess you chose today as the day to announce to the world: I am a fucking idiot.

jahnks 08-13-2021 03:40 PM

Re: New COVID-19 Vaccine / Negative Test Mandates
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by rutherm124 (Post 18012901)
I'm vaccinated, but this is still communism. No chance i'll be wearing a mask at MSG or SPAC.

I didn't know communism allows you to freely post on a message board about how you are going to disregard any rules they put in place. Last time I checked China doesn't even allow you to pick your nose in public. #America

ToySoldier#34 08-13-2021 03:40 PM

Re: New COVID-19 Vaccine / Negative Test Mandates
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Strokjl (Post 18013183)
I guess we live in Nazi Germany now where everyone has to show their papers. An apartheid state where some have rights others donít.


Yes Strok, Dave Matthews co-signed on turning his concerts into apartheid ...

thompsoninNY 08-13-2021 03:40 PM

Re: New COVID-19 Vaccine / Negative Test Mandates
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Strokjl (Post 18013183)
I guess we live in Nazi Germany now where everyone has to show their papers. An apartheid state where some have rights others donít.

There isnít a single RCT or tracing study that shows respiratory viral spread is a problem at any concert venue. There are no cases where an outbreak stems from people at a concert.

If this were a real problem, why wait a week? Why not postpone until the venues can accommodate the protocol?

Which tells how much of a problem it really is. None. Because if it were it would be obvious to everyone and would have to be addressed immediately. Instead we have covid hysteria.

Keeping people alive comes first above your feelings being hurt because you were asked to show proof of a vaccine or a simple test you can get free and takes 30 seconds.

Cry me a river.

crashintonickdm 08-13-2021 03:42 PM

Re: New COVID-19 Vaccine / Negative Test Mandates
 
Comparing nazi Germany is the most ridiculously stupid thing I’ve read on here.

So many morons out there it’s depressing

Route_2 08-13-2021 03:42 PM

Re: New COVID-19 Vaccine / Negative Test Mandates
 
Holy hyperbole!

Strokjl 08-13-2021 03:42 PM

Re: New COVID-19 Vaccine / Negative Test Mandates
 
Bruce, the long term effects are just as likely with any respiratory virus. The more we learn about covid the more it’s just like the other viruses we’ve had. Only it’s far less dangerous for the young and no different for the elderly.

You and Nolan scoffed at Florida on your show this week with Dave. Did it ever make you wonder why, even being open since last September, the hospitalization and death rates in Fla are effectively no different than the other large states? All while being the third oldest state in the union. If the covid hysterics were correct , then Florida should be a thousand times worse, not avoit the same as places like California or Michigan, or better than NY.

The reason people like Dave hate Florida is because it’s a control that proves that the lockdowns and masks are useless acts that do nothing but hurt people with no upside. You want I hide behind some false righteous platitude when ignoring all the damage and death caused by the cures. All the while cheering on the govt prodding so called private business to strip away people’s rights.

This is exactly what fascism looks like.

jahnks 08-13-2021 03:44 PM

Re: New COVID-19 Vaccine / Negative Test Mandates
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Strokjl (Post 18013183)
I guess we live in Nazi Germany now where everyone has to show their papers. An apartheid state where some have rights others donít.

There isnít a single RCT or tracing study that shows respiratory viral spread is a problem at any concert venue. There are no cases where an outbreak stems from people at a concert.

If this were a real problem, why wait a week? Why not postpone until the venues can accommodate the protocol?

Which tells how much of a problem it really is. None. Because if it were it would be obvious to everyone and would have to be addressed immediately. Instead we have covid hysteria.

You miss a key point here...this is not the government instilling this upon you, it is a private company. This is a capitalistic society working. The mere fact that you are able to post your opinion open and freely is a testament to that. Read a history book and a civics book so you understand the difference between a communist society and the one we live in.

crashintonickdm 08-13-2021 03:44 PM

Re: New COVID-19 Vaccine / Negative Test Mandates
 
Isn’t Florida a disaster right now? From leadership all the way to covid outbreaks?

LaLaLaLaHey 08-13-2021 03:45 PM

Re: New COVID-19 Vaccine / Negative Test Mandates
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Strokjl (Post 18013200)
Bruce, the long term effects are just as likely with any respiratory virus. The more we learn about covid the more it’s just like the other viruses we’ve had. Only it’s far less dangerous for the young and no different for the elderly.

You and Nolan scoffed at Florida on your show this week with Dave. Did it ever make you wonder why, even being open since last September, the hospitalization and death rates in Fla are effectively no different than the other large states? All while being the third oldest state in the union. If the covid hysterics were correct , then Florida should be a thousand times worse, not avoit the same as places like California or Michigan, or better than NY.

The reason people like Dave hate Florida is because it’s a control that proves that the lockdowns and masks are useless acts that do nothing but hurt people with no upside. You want I hide behind some false righteous platitude when ignoring all the damage and death caused by the cures. All the while cheering on the govt prodding so called private business to strip away people’s rights.

This is exactly what fascism looks like.


What is this about Florida being no different? There are literally 20,000+ new cases a day. California is at half of that case rate with double the population. Florida is an absolute disaster right now.

crushme1990 08-13-2021 03:46 PM

Re: New COVID-19 Vaccine / Negative Test Mandates
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Strokjl (Post 18013200)
Bruce, the long term effects are just as likely with any respiratory virus. The more we learn about covid the more itís just like the other viruses weíve had. Only itís far less dangerous for the young and no different for the elderly.

You and Nolan scoffed at Florida on your show this week with Dave. Did it ever make you wonder why, even being open since last September, the hospitalization and death rates in Fla are effectively no different than the other large states? All while being the third oldest state in the union. If the covid hysterics were correct , then Florida should be a thousand times worse, not avoit the same as places like California or Michigan, or better than NY.

The reason people like Dave hate Florida is because itís a control that proves that the lockdowns and masks are useless acts that do nothing but hurt people with no upside. You want I hide behind some false righteous platitude when ignoring all the damage and death caused by the cures. All the while cheering on the govt prodding so called private business to strip away peopleís rights.

This is exactly what fascism looks like.

What a joke. You realize death rates among elderly are where they are now (low)because they are LITERALLY THE MOST vaccinated demographic? Do you remember pre-vaccine when mortality rates where the HIGHEST among the elderly? You are literally making the point at how effective the vaccines are, but no surprise, this is lost on you.

JeffsGoatee 08-13-2021 03:46 PM

Re: New COVID-19 Vaccine / Negative Test Mandates
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Strokjl (Post 18013200)
Bruce, the long term effects are just as likely with any respiratory virus. The more we learn about covid the more itís just like the other viruses weíve had. Only itís far less dangerous for the young and no different for the elderly.

You and Nolan scoffed at Florida on your show this week with Dave. Did it ever make you wonder why, even being open since last September, the hospitalization and death rates in Fla are effectively no different than the other large states? All while being the third oldest state in the union. If the covid hysterics were correct , then Florida should be a thousand times worse, not avoit the same as places like California or Michigan, or better than NY.

The reason people like Dave hate Florida is because itís a control that proves that the lockdowns and masks are useless acts that do nothing but hurt people with no upside. You want I hide behind some false righteous platitude when ignoring all the damage and death caused by the cures. All the while cheering on the govt prodding so called private business to strip away peopleís rights.

This is exactly what fascism looks like.

Doubling down on the idiocyÖbold move, Cotton.

DmBand801 08-13-2021 03:47 PM

Re: New COVID-19 Vaccine / Negative Test Mandates
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ToySoldier#34 (Post 18013044)
Would Hitler open with Seek Up?

Jesus :lol:lol:lol

TwoStep2888 08-13-2021 03:47 PM

Re: New COVID-19 Vaccine / Negative Test Mandates
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Strokjl (Post 18013183)
I guess we live in Nazi Germany now where everyone has to show their papers. An apartheid state where some have rights others donít.

There isnít a single RCT or tracing study that shows respiratory viral spread is a problem at any concert venue. There are no cases where an outbreak stems from people at a concert.

If this were a real problem, why wait a week? Why not postpone until the venues can accommodate the protocol?

Which tells how much of a problem it really is. None. Because if it were it would be obvious to everyone and would have to be addressed immediately. Instead we have covid hysteria.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Strokjl (Post 18013200)
Bruce, the long term effects are just as likely with any respiratory virus. The more we learn about covid the more itís just like the other viruses weíve had. Only itís far less dangerous for the young and no different for the elderly.

You and Nolan scoffed at Florida on your show this week with Dave. Did it ever make you wonder why, even being open since last September, the hospitalization and death rates in Fla are effectively no different than the other large states? All while being the third oldest state in the union. If the covid hysterics were correct , then Florida should be a thousand times worse, not avoit the same as places like California or Michigan, or better than NY.

The reason people like Dave hate Florida is because itís a control that proves that the lockdowns and masks are useless acts that do nothing but hurt people with no upside. You want I hide behind some false righteous platitude when ignoring all the damage and death caused by the cures. All the while cheering on the govt prodding so called private business to strip away peopleís rights.

This is exactly what fascism looks like.

:lol :lol :lol :lol

ricky towel 08-13-2021 03:48 PM

Re: New COVID-19 Vaccine / Negative Test Mandates
 
Lol at all the people upset at this.

thompsoninNY 08-13-2021 03:48 PM

Re: New COVID-19 Vaccine / Negative Test Mandates
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Strokjl (Post 18013200)
Bruce, the long term effects are just as likely with any respiratory virus. The more we learn about covid the more itís just like the other viruses weíve had. Only itís far less dangerous for the young and no different for the elderly.

You and Nolan scoffed at Florida on your show this week with Dave. Did it ever make you wonder why, even being open since last September, the hospitalization and death rates in Fla are effectively no different than the other large states? All while being the third oldest state in the union. If the covid hysterics were correct , then Florida should be a thousand times worse, not avoit the same as places like California or Michigan, or better than NY.

The reason people like Dave hate Florida is because itís a control that proves that the lockdowns and masks are useless acts that do nothing but hurt people with no upside. You want I hide behind some false righteous platitude when ignoring all the damage and death caused by the cures. All the while cheering on the govt prodding so called private business to strip away peopleís rights.

This is exactly what fascism looks like.

It's amazing how wrong you are. If we never locked down in mid-March 2020, do you realize how many more people would be dead and hospitals overrun? I was in Manhattan those first 2ish months and I heard ambulance sirens every 30 seconds, more covid patients.

Also, you realize masks have been around for decades right? For you to think they don't work, then you're so naive it's actually scary.

Again, the government would rather keep people alive then worry about your feelings being hurt because you're freedom is being infringed upon (btw you didn't do shit to earn your freedom, it was handed to you).

Route_2 08-13-2021 03:48 PM

Re: New COVID-19 Vaccine / Negative Test Mandates
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by TwoStep2888 (Post 18013214)
:lol :lol :lol :lol

:thumbsup

That about sums it up

but1well 08-13-2021 03:49 PM

Re: New COVID-19 Vaccine / Negative Test Mandates
 
This 'free country' thing really blows my mind. You can essentially do whatever you want on your own property. Everywhere else, it's a different story. The moment you enter a businesses/persons property they are able to set the rules and you are free to decline to follow them, you just can't enter.

I honestly don't see much of a difference in asking for ID to order a beer at the show.

dre2142 08-13-2021 03:49 PM

Re: New COVID-19 Vaccine / Negative Test Mandates
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Strokjl (Post 18013200)
Bruce, the long term effects are just as likely with any respiratory virus. The more we learn about covid the more itís just like the other viruses weíve had. Only itís far less dangerous for the young and no different for the elderly.

You and Nolan scoffed at Florida on your show this week with Dave. Did it ever make you wonder why, even being open since last September, the hospitalization and death rates in Fla are effectively no different than the other large states? All while being the third oldest state in the union. If the covid hysterics were correct , then Florida should be a thousand times worse, not avoit the same as places like California or Michigan, or better than NY.

The reason people like Dave hate Florida is because itís a control that proves that the lockdowns and masks are useless acts that do nothing but hurt people with no upside. You want I hide behind some false righteous platitude when ignoring all the damage and death caused by the cures. All the while cheering on the govt prodding so called private business to strip away peopleís rights.

This is exactly what fascism looks like.


Wow- I think only a few words in this entire post are factually correct.

LOL.

crashintonickdm 08-13-2021 03:51 PM

Re: New COVID-19 Vaccine / Negative Test Mandates
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by but1well (Post 18013226)
This 'free country' thing really blows my mind. You can essentially do whatever you want on your own property. Everywhere else, it's a different story. The moment you enter a businesses/persons property they are able to set the rules and you are free to decline to follow them, you just can't enter.

I honestly don't see much of a difference in asking for ID to order a beer at the show.

The problem is when this all started the worst person imaginable was the leader.

thompsoninNY 08-13-2021 03:52 PM

Re: New COVID-19 Vaccine / Negative Test Mandates
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by crashintonickdm (Post 18013229)
The problem is when this all started the worst person imaginable was the leader.

Exactly; all he ever cared about was not losing his base and the 2020 election.

Route_2 08-13-2021 03:53 PM

Re: New COVID-19 Vaccine / Negative Test Mandates
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by but1well (Post 18013226)
This 'free country' thing really blows my mind. You can essentially do whatever you want on your own property. Everywhere else, it's a different story. The moment you enter a businesses/persons property they are able to set the rules and you are free to decline to follow them, you just can't enter.

I honestly don't see much of a difference in asking for ID to order a beer at the show.

Why won't Wal-Mart let me shop naked in their stores???

Nazis!!!

thompsoninNY 08-13-2021 03:54 PM

Re: New COVID-19 Vaccine / Negative Test Mandates
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by but1well (Post 18013226)
This 'free country' thing really blows my mind. You can essentially do whatever you want on your own property. Everywhere else, it's a different story. The moment you enter a businesses/persons property they are able to set the rules and you are free to decline to follow them, you just can't enter.

I honestly don't see much of a difference in asking for ID to order a beer at the show.

100%. If your argument is it's a free country, well you've already lost the argument.

mthawk07 08-13-2021 03:54 PM

Re: New COVID-19 Vaccine / Negative Test Mandates
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Strokjl (Post 18013200)
Bruce, the long term effects are just as likely with any respiratory virus. The more we learn about covid the more itís just like the other viruses weíve had. Only itís far less dangerous for the young and no different for the elderly.

You and Nolan scoffed at Florida on your show this week with Dave. Did it ever make you wonder why, even being open since last September, the hospitalization and death rates in Fla are effectively no different than the other large states? All while being the third oldest state in the union. If the covid hysterics were correct , then Florida should be a thousand times worse, not avoit the same as places like California or Michigan, or better than NY.

The reason people like Dave hate Florida is because itís a control that proves that the lockdowns and masks are useless acts that do nothing but hurt people with no upside. You want I hide behind some false righteous platitude when ignoring all the damage and death caused by the cures. All the while cheering on the govt prodding so called private business to strip away peopleís rights.

This is exactly what fascism looks like.


Is it crack? Is crack what you smoke?

nickcua 08-13-2021 03:56 PM

Re: New COVID-19 Vaccine / Negative Test Mandates
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by bausty (Post 18012853)
Casino has no updates regarding a mask policy since May and I wouldn't expect the whole place to make it required. Considering how certain Texas venues wouldn't play ball with Jason Isbell on his policy I would expect something similar out of Oklahoma.

that isn't how i understood the Isbell thing happened

ricky towel 08-13-2021 03:59 PM

Re: New COVID-19 Vaccine / Negative Test Mandates
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by nickcua (Post 18013237)
that isn't how i understood the Isbell thing happened

Heís playing Billy Bobs in Dallas/Fort Worth tonight.

ISawTheBridge10 08-13-2021 04:00 PM

Re: New COVID-19 Vaccine / Negative Test Mandates
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Strokjl (Post 18013200)
Bruce, the long term effects are just as likely with any respiratory virus. The more we learn about covid the more itís just like the other viruses weíve had. Only itís far less dangerous for the young and no different for the elderly.

You and Nolan scoffed at Florida on your show this week with Dave. Did it ever make you wonder why, even being open since last September, the hospitalization and death rates in Fla are effectively no different than the other large states? All while being the third oldest state in the union. If the covid hysterics were correct , then Florida should be a thousand times worse, not avoit the same as places like California or Michigan, or better than NY.

The reason people like Dave hate Florida is because itís a control that proves that the lockdowns and masks are useless acts that do nothing but hurt people with no upside. You want I hide behind some false righteous platitude when ignoring all the damage and death caused by the cures. All the while cheering on the govt prodding so called private business to strip away peopleís rights.

This is exactly what fascism looks like.


Florida has 1.8 million more cases and 20,000 more deaths than Michigan, even though Michigan was one of the first states to experience a massive outbreak in 2020.


what........are you talking about?

madhatter 08-13-2021 04:02 PM

Re: New COVID-19 Vaccine / Negative Test Mandates
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Strokjl (Post 18013183)
I guess we live in Nazi Germany now where everyone has to show their papers. An apartheid state where some have rights others donít.

Nazi Germany executed people based on unchangeable aspects of their humanity. I'm not sure how that relates to voluntarily choosing not to get vaccinated or get a test and being denied entry due to a choice that you personally have made.

Quote:

There isnít a single RCT or tracing study that shows respiratory viral spread is a problem at any concert venue. There are no cases where an outbreak stems from people at a concert.
Well, except for:
Two concerts in Minnesota
Pendleton Whisky Music Fest in Pendleton, Oregon
Faster Horses Festival in Brooklyn, Michigan
Grateful Shred concerts in Felton, CA

That's just with a quick Google search.

Strokjl 08-13-2021 04:02 PM

Re: New COVID-19 Vaccine / Negative Test Mandates
 
The best part about all of this (yes sarcasm) is that itís essentially proven that people with the vaccine can carry and spread the virus just as much as those without. So why donít those of us with the vaccine have to prove negativity before we can enter?

And if people with the vaccine can carry and spread (just like Fauci and the CDC says) then the variants are just as likely to come from vaccinated people who carry it without the symptoms. The logic just does t hold up. This is nothing more than part of the effort to force people to take a big pharma drug that is completely covered by the govt. itís a terrible violation of everyoneís civil rights and we have people here cheering them on. Well at least we know who will turn their neighbors in when the police start going door to door.

specialkd24 08-13-2021 04:03 PM

Re: New COVID-19 Vaccine / Negative Test Mandates
 
This thread is everything I thought it would be!

thompsoninNY 08-13-2021 04:05 PM

Re: New COVID-19 Vaccine / Negative Test Mandates
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Strokjl (Post 18013245)
The best part about all of this (yes sarcasm) is that itís essentially proven that people with the vaccine can carry and spread the virus just as much as those without. So why donít those of us with the vaccine have to prove negativity before we can enter?

And if people with the vaccine can carry and spread (just like Fauci and the CDC says) then the variants are just as likely to come from vaccinated people who carry it without the symptoms. The logic just does t hold up. This is nothing more than part of the effort to force people to take a big pharma drug that is completely covered by the govt. itís a terrible violation of everyoneís civil rights and we have people here cheering them on. Well at least we know who will turn their neighbors in when the police start going door to door.


Hey dumbass - for 95% of the remaining tour, all you need is a simple negative test.

twostepr41 08-13-2021 04:05 PM

Re: New COVID-19 Vaccine / Negative Test Mandates
 
This vaccine mafia is a hostile bunch.

Route_2 08-13-2021 04:05 PM

Re: New COVID-19 Vaccine / Negative Test Mandates
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Strokjl (Post 18013245)
The best part about all of this (yes sarcasm) is that it’s essentially proven that people with the vaccine can carry and spread the virus just as much as those without. So why don’t those of us with the vaccine have to prove negativity before we can enter?

I actually agree with you here. Ideally, the vaccinated should show a negative test as well.

Either that or only vaccinated folks should be allowed in.

Strider_BTCS 08-13-2021 04:06 PM

Re: New COVID-19 Vaccine / Negative Test Mandates
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Strokjl (Post 18013245)
The best part about all of this (yes sarcasm) is that itís essentially proven that people with the vaccine can carry and spread the virus just as much as those without. So why donít those of us with the vaccine have to prove negativity before we can enter?

And if people with the vaccine can carry and spread (just like Fauci and the CDC says) then the variants are just as likely to come from vaccinated people who carry it without the symptoms. The logic just does t hold up. This is nothing more than part of the effort to force people to take a big pharma drug that is completely covered by the govt. itís a terrible violation of everyoneís civil rights and we have people here cheering them on. Well at least we know who will turn their neighbors in when the police start going door to door.


:lol:lol please keep going

madhatter 08-13-2021 04:09 PM

Re: New COVID-19 Vaccine / Negative Test Mandates
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Strokjl (Post 18013245)
The best part about all of this (yes sarcasm) is that itís essentially proven that people with the vaccine can carry and spread the virus just as much as those without. So why donít those of us with the vaccine have to prove negativity before we can enter?

And if people with the vaccine can carry and spread (just like Fauci and the CDC says) then the variants are just as likely to come from vaccinated people who carry it without the symptoms. The logic just does t hold up. This is nothing more than part of the effort to force people to take a big pharma drug that is completely covered by the govt. itís a terrible violation of everyoneís civil rights and we have people here cheering them on. Well at least we know who will turn their neighbors in when the police start going door to door.

Vaccinated people can carry and spread the virus...if they get infected. Breakthrough infections among the vaccinated are still rare occurrences.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:05 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All trademarks and copyrights are owned by their respective owners. Comments are owned by the poster. The rest is owned by antsmarching.org.