Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion

Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion (https://www.antsmarching.org/forum/index.php)
-   DMBc Discussion (https://www.antsmarching.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Ants Podcast - Episode 28 (https://www.antsmarching.org/forum/showthread.php?t=284233)

Matt 07-02-2010 09:49 AM

Ants Podcast - Episode 28

Episode 28

With the 2010 Summer Tour in full swing, the boys rap about what kind of tour it's been so far and our own personal experiences at shows so far this summer. All the info you need for Ants Party 3 at West Palm Beach is also covered. A must-listen!

canyonfool 07-02-2010 11:57 AM

Re: Ants Podcast - Episode 28

Thanks for not having the music, I could hear you all much better.

Seek#41Up 07-02-2010 11:58 AM

Couple of comments on SPAC.

We always park at the mineral springs and take the walk in across the golf course. We were there N1 and everything was fine. N2 we had a cop come and tell us we had to leave because anyone here at showtime would be towed away. We didn't move and no towing happened. That was the most of our police presence at SPAC.

Last year I thought several police officers were hurt, a bunch of sexual assult arrest/complaints. I do remember the hit and run also. Someone died this year, got hit by a car crossing the street. I don't think there was any wrong doing but it was on the front page of the paper the next morning.

The crowd at SPAC is out of control. So many wasted people that can't control themselves of all ages. I have been in the park by the pools, in the main lots, and at the mineral springs and the main lots are by far the worst areas and should be policed most. How? Who knows, searching every car is riduculous, but ask for ID when patroling through the park and you see an elementary school falling over.

Something needed to be done, did they do the right thing?

DIDriveOut2SPAC 07-02-2010 12:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Seek#41Up (Post 11401115)
Couple of comments on SPAC.

We always park at the mineral springs and take the walk in across the golf course. We were there N1 and everything was fine. N2 we had a cop come and tell us we had to leave because anyone here at showtime would be towed away. We didn't move and no towing happened. That was the most of our police presence at SPAC.

Last year I thought several police officers were hurt, a bunch of sexual assult arrest/complaints. I do remember the hit and run also. Someone died this year, got hit by a car crossing the street. I don't think there was any wrong doing but it was on the front page of the paper the next morning.

The crowd at SPAC is out of control. So many wasted people that can't control themselves of all ages. I have been in the park by the pools, in the main lots, and at the mineral springs and the main lots are by far the worst areas and should be policed most. How? Who knows, searching every car is riduculous, but ask for ID when patroling through the park and you see an elementary school falling over.

Something needed to be done, did they do the right thing?

First off, they should check that everyone in the car has a ticket. That alone would clear up a good 25 percent of people in the lots. Then patrol the lots and ID suspicious people.

Seek#41Up 07-02-2010 12:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DIDriveOut2SPAC (Post 11401161)
First off, they should check that everyone in the car has a ticket. That alone would clear up a good 25 percent of people in the lots. Then patrol the lots and ID suspicious people.

Very good idea!

Seek#41Up 07-02-2010 12:13 PM

:lol to You Might Die Trying
I went to 4 shows last year and heard it at everyone and I think that I heard it the last 2 shows of the year before. I only heard Cornbread once.

Now YMDT has become Cornbread. I heard Cornbread 3 for 3 this year(twice at SPAC :BANG)
No YMTD this year :multi -fingers crossed it doesn't show up in the next 3 I go to.

sean52692 07-02-2010 12:13 PM

Thanks for the podcast

Seek#41Up 07-02-2010 12:17 PM

Rashawn messed up during Recently and he nearly shit he thought it was so funny.

Jordan#41 07-05-2010 02:24 PM

Finally listened to the new Podcast. What is all this about "November" ???

newscane 07-05-2010 08:29 PM

Great to hear about Starr Hill's return to WPB!

shields020 07-12-2010 10:10 PM

Hey guys thanks again for the podcast, I look forward to each update! I wondered if you guys could give something a try: Matt you're always in stereo (I presume since you're recording), but Joe and Jake are always only in the right channel. Could you mix it all to stereo? Thanks.

ASTB85 07-17-2010 11:31 AM

u guys are awesome hope to run into to in WP unfortunately i got a room at the royal in so im pissed i am going to miss the festivities. Cant wait for the next Podcast. Peace.

eggsrsweet 11-06-2010 11:58 PM

Another one soon?

ToddJoyride 12-22-2010 05:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eggsrsweet (Post 11975667)
Another one soon?

im wondering the same thing

Jake 12-22-2010 08:38 PM

we did one the other day, had some technical issues, so I haven't put it up yet, but I hope to get it up tomorrow

ToddJoyride 12-23-2010 10:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jake (Post 12150035)
we did one the other day, had some technical issues, so I haven't put it up yet, but I hope to get it up tomorrow

thanks jake, appreciate it! merry christmas to you and the guys!

Jordan#41 05-31-2011 04:45 PM

Anything in the works as far as a new podcast is concerned? It's been a while..

Jake 06-01-2011 03:31 AM

not really. We had a technical issue on the last one we did, so it never went up. We may try one this weekend, but don't hold your breath waiting for it.

Jordan#41 06-01-2011 06:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jake (Post 12635999)
not really. We had a technical issue on the last one we did, so it never went up. We may try one this weekend, but don't hold your breath waiting for it.

Cool, look forward to the next one. Whenever you guys can get around to it.

DaveHead77 06-01-2011 08:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jake (Post 12635999)

ugh:bang:bang:bang:bang:bang:bang