Antsmarching.org Forums

Antsmarching.org Forums (http://www.antsmarching.org/forum/index.php)
-   The Tailgate (http://www.antsmarching.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=93)
-   -   The NHL Thread (http://www.antsmarching.org/forum/showthread.php?t=324692)

JRS1386 01-21-2018 09:58 PM

Re: The NHL Thread (Penns are garage league champs)
 
Every Eagles playoff win was preceded by a Flyers win

~Crashintome89~ 01-21-2018 10:07 PM

Re: The NHL Thread (Penns are garage league champs)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Lcsulla (Post 16985501)
Sucks that he got to his 800th career point in his 785th game (2 goals and an assist tonight) in a lopsided loss against the scrub islanders but congrats to Patrick Kane for his milestone!

No one cares.

bradshaw06 01-21-2018 10:34 PM

Re: The NHL Thread (Penns are garage league champs)
 
So Vegas huh?

kev87lads 01-21-2018 11:04 PM

Re: The NHL Thread (Penns are garage league champs)
 
Patrick Kane sucks.

aeroshady 01-22-2018 09:03 AM

Re: The NHL Thread (Penns are garage league champs)
 
Rangers are garbage. Team needs to be sellers at the deadline, but I am sure they wont be. 4 unanswered goals by LA sums up this Rangers team. No heart or competitive edge from anyone except Hank. I will legitimately be amazed if they make the playoffs.

aeroshady 01-22-2018 03:46 PM

Re: The NHL Thread (Penns are garage league champs)
 
Rangers are floating trade rumors about Ryan McDonagh now. Sounds to me that they are getting ready to throw in the towel on this season. Too bad for Hank again, he has been stellar all year.

dmbetc 01-22-2018 05:53 PM

Re: The NHL Thread (Penns are garage league champs)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by aeroshady (Post 16986338)
Rangers are garbage. Team needs to be sellers at the deadline, but I am sure they wont be. 4 unanswered goals by LA sums up this Rangers team. No heart or competitive edge from anyone except Hank. I will legitimately be amazed if they make the playoffs.

Kings came out as a different team after the first. Huge win for the Kings, hopefully they bounce back and get back into the playoffs. The race is so tight; few weeks ago they were sitting at first, now they are out of the playoffs.

Happened to catch Pearson’s deflection goal last night.

https://twitter.com/dmb_etc/status/955302740254629888

kev87lads 01-22-2018 06:24 PM

Re: The NHL Thread (Penns are garage league champs)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by dmbetc (Post 16987051)
Kings came out as a different team after the first. Huge win for the Kings, hopefully they bounce back and get back into the playoffs. The race is so tight; few weeks ago they were sitting at first, now they are out of the playoffs.

Happened to catch Pearsonís deflection goal last night.

https://twitter.com/dmb_etc/status/955302740254629888

I see you had the crappy seats again.

dmbetc 01-22-2018 06:31 PM

Re: The NHL Thread (Penns are garage league champs)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by kev87lads (Post 16987077)
I see you had the crappy seats again.

The worst. The glass dividers kept getting in my way.

dmbetc 01-22-2018 07:56 PM

Re: The NHL Thread (Penns are garage league champs)
 
Guys!

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/li...-works-1077067

~Crashintome89~ 01-22-2018 09:42 PM

Re: The NHL Thread (Penns are garage league champs)
 
I don't know how to feel about that.

mr.MikeD 01-22-2018 10:44 PM

Re: The NHL Thread (Penns are garage league champs)
 
Wtf, I just realized that Yakupov is an Av and scores goals. Is this the upside down?

aeroshady 01-22-2018 11:14 PM

Re: The NHL Thread (Penns are garage league champs)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by dmbetc (Post 16987051)
Kings came out as a different team after the first. Huge win for the Kings, hopefully they bounce back and get back into the playoffs. The race is so tight; few weeks ago they were sitting at first, now they are out of the playoffs.

Happened to catch Pearsonís deflection goal last night.

https://twitter.com/dmb_etc/status/955302740254629888

Not sure I would call it a huge win. They beat a team that is downward spiraling worse than they were. Maybe you are right and it gets the Kings out of their funk though.

Rangers and Hawks look awful this year.

dmbetc 01-23-2018 12:01 AM

Re: The NHL Thread (Penns are garage league champs)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by aeroshady (Post 16987275)
Not sure I would call it a huge win. They beat a team that is downward spiraling worse than they were. Maybe you are right and it gets the Kings out of their funk though.

Rangers and Hawks look awful this year.

I was referring to it being huge because they were on a 6 game losing streak, havenít gained any footing after starting out extremely strong.

Itíll be a true test for Stevens to see how he rebounds a struggling team half way through the season.

TMoore4075 01-23-2018 08:26 AM

Re: The NHL Thread (Penns are garage league champs)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by mr.MikeD (Post 16987255)
Wtf, I just realized that Yakupov is an Av and scores goals. Is this the upside down?

Mrazek has back to back shutouts so I'd say this is the upside down.

aeroshady 01-23-2018 09:18 AM

Re: The NHL Thread (Penns are garage league champs)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by dmbetc (Post 16987294)
I was referring to it being huge because they were on a 6 game losing streak, havenít gained any footing after starting out extremely strong.

Itíll be a true test for Stevens to see how he rebounds a struggling team half way through the season.

Ah, yeah, I didn't realize they were on a 6 game losing streak. Any win would be big at that point :lol

Roose13 01-23-2018 10:20 AM

Re: The NHL Thread (Penns are garage league champs)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by dmbetc (Post 16987139)

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~Crashintome89~ (Post 16987221)
I don't know how to feel about that.

Yea.... neither do I. Guarantee that kid from Jersey with the fucked up face who is in Stranger Things will be in this show. Guaranteed. He's everywhere.

Lcsulla 01-23-2018 10:34 AM

Re: The NHL Thread (Penns are garage league champs)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by aeroshady (Post 16987275)
Rangers and Hawks look awful this year.

So true and so frustrating. Sucks because they are my 1 and 2 teams and both will be lucky to make the playoffs and even luckier to advance past round 1. Both coaches having rotten years too.

aeroshady 01-23-2018 11:03 AM

Re: The NHL Thread (Penns are garage league champs)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Lcsulla (Post 16987610)
So true and so frustrating. Sucks because they are my 1 and 2 teams and both will be lucky to make the playoffs and even luckier to advance past round 1. Both coaches having rotten years too.

Maybe we can trade coaches? :lol

We will send you Hank and McDongah for Kane and Keith. Deal?

~Crashintome89~ 01-23-2018 11:37 AM

Re: The NHL Thread (Penns are garage league champs)
 
people need to stop having two teams to root for.

pathetic 01-23-2018 11:40 AM

Re: The NHL Thread (Penns are garage league champs)
 
just came in to say there's not a line in the NHL better than Bergeron, Marchand and Pastrnak

aeroshady 01-23-2018 12:05 PM

Re: The NHL Thread (Penns are garage league champs)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ~Crashintome89~ (Post 16987729)
people need to stop having two teams to root for.

I root for several teams. I like the Hawks, I like the Flames as my Canadian team, I like Austin Matthews so I kind of like the Leafs now. All of that said, I only have 1 team I am a "fan (fanatic)" of. The NY Rangers!

Side note, I am finalizing my plans to fly to Calgary to see the Flames play the Aves next month!

dmbetc 01-23-2018 01:03 PM

Re: The NHL Thread (Penns are garage league champs)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ~Crashintome89~ (Post 16987729)
people need to stop having two teams to root for.

I know, right?! Savages.

Lcsulla 01-23-2018 01:51 PM

Re: The NHL Thread (Penns are garage league champs)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by aeroshady (Post 16987670)
Maybe we can trade coaches? :lol

We will send you Hank and McDongah for Kane and Keith. Deal?

I think I will pass on that trade but you are certainly welcome to Q at this point! :lol

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~Crashintome89~ (Post 16987729)
people need to stop having two teams to root for.

I spent 20 years of my life as a Whalers fan, when they skipped town in 1997 I had to pick a new team so I chose Chicago, that said a lot of y friends and family are Rags fans so I cheer for them against anyone but the Hawks.

Chumlee67 01-23-2018 01:57 PM

Re: The NHL Thread (Penns are garage league champs)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by pathetic (Post 16987738)
just came in to say there's not a line in the NHL better than Bergeron, Marchand and Pastrnak

:thumbsup

mr.MikeD 01-23-2018 02:24 PM

Re: The NHL Thread (Penns are garage league champs)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by aeroshady (Post 16987787)
I root for several teams. I like the Hawks, I like the Flames as my Canadian team, I like Austin Matthews so I kind of like the Leafs now. All of that said, I only have 1 team I am a "fan (fanatic)" of. The NY Rangers!

Side note, I am finalizing my plans to fly to Calgary to see the Flames play the Aves next month!

You should have booked a trip to the good city in this province, not Calgary.

aeroshady 01-23-2018 02:34 PM

Re: The NHL Thread (Penns are garage league champs)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by mr.MikeD (Post 16988099)
You should have booked a trip to the good city in this province, not Calgary.

Originally we were trying for the Flames vs. Oilers game on March 31st, but it didn't work out for timing. Calgary offered me the chance to ski Banff the day after the game, so we went with that!

mr.MikeD 01-23-2018 02:50 PM

Re: The NHL Thread (Penns are garage league champs)
 
Nice. Yeah Banff is great - skiing at Sunshine?

kev87lads 01-23-2018 10:13 PM

Re: The NHL Thread (Penns are garage league champs)
 
Flyers again!

JRS1386 01-23-2018 10:30 PM

Re: The NHL Thread (Penns are garage league champs)
 
Seriously, they have been playing so well as of late. 3rd in Metro!


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:21 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All trademarks and copyrights are owned by their respective owners. Comments are owned by the poster. The rest is owned by antsmarching.org.