Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion

Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion (https://www.antsmarching.org/forum/index.php)
-   DMBc Discussion (https://www.antsmarching.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   2022 Downloads Thread: Tour Audio/Highlights/Warm-Up Files (https://www.antsmarching.org/forum/showthread.php?t=357086)

chadizzy1 02-19-2022 01:44 PM

2022 Downloads Thread: Tour Audio/Highlights/Warm-Up Files

2022 Tour Audio Highlights - Full Shows, Song Highlights, YouTube Tour Warm Up Rips
To help people out who don't like messing with torrents/downloading YouTube files, the past few years I’ve done a compilation of some of the standouts and most discussed songs (good and bad) so people could listen to them. And, to keep the highlights from a tour in one list. I'm keeping all my rips/downloads in this one thread so it's easier for me to keep up with.

As always - thank you to the tapers and those here on Ants who rip audio and do the tapes, a big thank you to them for all they do for the DMB community. Below the full song list there are also links to each show where these songs were pulled from and additional taper credit.[/b] Requested songs are kept separate from the Tour Highlights list. In the case of new songs, as they are requested all the time, the debut version and the most recent requested version is kept in the Tour Highlights category, as well as any “special” versions (Dave solo, D&T, etc). Any other version is moved to requested songs.

Updated 19 Feb 2022
Added Good Good Time (2/19 Mexico / First D&T)
Added Too High (2/19 Mexico / (First time played since 2/5/06, first time D&T)
Added Up And Away (2/19 Mexico / First D&T since 10/28/05)

Quick Links
2022 Highlights Album Art
2022 Highlights Master Directory
2022 Summer Warm Up Master Folder

Click spoiler tag to view full download list:
Click the "Show Spoiler" Button to reveal hidden text.

seanbrutus 02-19-2022 01:44 PM

Re: 2022 Downloads Thread: Tour Audio/Highlights/Warm-Up Files

Heck yea here we go again!

chadizzy1 02-20-2022 04:03 PM

2022 Tour Audio Highlights - Full Shows, Song Highlights, YouTube Tour Warm Up Rips
To help people out who don't like messing with torrents/downloading YouTube files, the past few years I’ve done a compilation of some of the standouts and most discussed songs (good and bad) so people could listen to them. And, to keep the highlights from a tour in one list. I'm keeping all my rips/downloads in this one thread so it's easier for me to keep up with.

As always - thank you to the tapers and those here on Ants who rip audio and do the tapes, a big thank you to them for all they do for the DMB community. Below the full song list there are also links to each show where these songs were pulled from and additional taper credit.[/b] Requested songs are kept separate from the Tour Highlights list. In the case of new songs, as they are requested all the time, the debut version and the most recent requested version is kept in the Tour Highlights category, as well as any “special” versions (Dave solo, D&T, etc). Any other version is moved to requested songs.

Updated 20 Feb 2022
From D&T 2/19/22
Trouble (First played since 1/28/18)
Dodo (First played by D&T since 4/4/17)
Bismarck (First played since 1/13/18)
Death on the High Seas (First played since 2/17/19)
Ocean and the Butterfly (First time played D&T)

Quick Links

mposey34 02-20-2022 04:13 PM

Thanks for doing this again!

chadizzy1 02-22-2022 05:50 PM

Updated 20 Feb 2022
From D&T 2/20/22
Something To Tell My Baby (Debut, Dave Solo)
Walk Around The Moon (First time played D&T)
Warehouse (w/ Bernardo Aguiar & Gabriel Policarpo)
Don’t Drink The Water (w/ Bernardo Aguiar & Gabriel Policarpo)
Minarets (w/ Bernardo Aguiar & Gabriel Policarpo)
Ants Marching (w/ Bernardo Aguiar & Gabriel Policarpo)
Waste (w/ Trey Anastasio)
Everyday (w/ Trey Anastasio)

Quick Links

Hahninator 02-22-2022 06:18 PM

You are fast as hell haha he just posted these tapes. Love to see it.

chadizzy1 04-27-2022 09:09 AM

Updated 27 April 2022
Added So Much To Say > Too Much 5/17/19 Woodlands (YouTube Warm-Up)

Quick Links

bubba40 05-12-2022 11:15 AM

Thanks for doing this again, Chad!!!

Gravedigger789 05-12-2022 11:50 AM

Got excited for a second we had the tape from last night!

DEMITRI 05-12-2022 12:35 PM

Thanks for doing this chad, will JTR and Steady as We Go be available for download as well?

barnaby117 05-20-2022 05:34 AM

Looking forward to the full shows from Sirius as they get recorded! Can we chip in for your storage on Mediafire?

chadizzy1 05-22-2022 06:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DEMITRI (Post 18188091)
Thanks for doing this chad, will JTR and Steady as We Go be available for download as well?

Yep will do them today!

Roose13 05-22-2022 11:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by barnaby117 (Post 18193190)
Looking forward to the full shows from Sirius as they get recorded! Can we chip in for your storage on Mediafire?

Just look in the Sirius thread.

chadizzy1 05-22-2022 02:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Roose13 (Post 18194788)
Just look in the Sirius thread.

Yep, someone else has taken over that so I haven't really been messing with those.

chadizzy1 05-22-2022 02:53 PM

Updated 22 May 2022
Added YouTube Highlights:
JTR - Dallas (5/18/19)
Steady As We Go - Brandon (5/29/18)
Raven - Charlotte (7/24/21)
That Girl Is You - Atlanta (5/26/18)
I'll Back You Up - Tampa (7/16/14)
Recently - WPB (7/30/21)

Quick Links

madhatter 05-23-2022 10:53 AM

Seems like the 5/17 MME as well as one of the Break For It and Break Free performances from this tour would be worth putting in the highlights

bubba40 05-23-2022 03:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chadizzy1 (Post 18194860)
Yep, someone else has taken over that so I haven't really been messing with those.

Are there mp3 downloads in there? I hadn't seen them in recent pages

barnaby117 05-24-2022 06:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chadizzy1 (Post 18194860)

Thanks! I didn’t realize that.

chach1369 05-26-2022 09:49 AM

Hey Chad! Thanks for doing this yet again this year! Here are the links for the latest couple o' vids:
Ants: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mIzGCaTJ3LM
Stand Up: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vqhnp3SpRV4

jets42689 06-13-2022 10:29 AM

Hey Chad! I know I am spoiled and I am sure you are busy but just thought I would see if you are still planning on maintaining this thread? Was looking to download full shows (Sirius) and highlights (specifically the Trucks guest performances). Maybe there is another thread now?

Xcacel 06-13-2022 10:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jets42689 (Post 18209642)
Hey Chad! I know I am spoiled and I am sure you are busy but just thought I would see if you are still planning on maintaining this thread? Was looking to download full shows (Sirius) and highlights (specifically the Trucks guest performances). Maybe there is another thread now?

For the SiriusXM rips, I am keeping them here:
Quote:

Originally Posted by Xcacel (Post 18188985)

Here is the link for the parent folder:
Summer Tour 2022: Sirius XM rips

May 13 at 9pm ET: Woodlands, TX
May 20 at 8pm ET: Charlotte, NC
June 3 at 8 pm ET: Charleston, SC
June 10 at 8pm ET: Cuyahoga Falls, OH
June 17 at 8pm ET: Mansfield, MA
June 24 at 8pm ET: Noblesville, IN
July 8 at 8pm ET: Saratoga Springs, NY
July 15 at 8pm ET: Camden, NJ
July 22 at 8pm ET: Raleigh, NC
September 2 at 9pm ET: George, WA
September 9 at 10pm ET: Greenwood Village, CO
September 16 at 10pm ET: Chula Vista, CA

For the remaining stuff (highlights, warm ups), I hope that Chad keeps tracks, ‘cause I don’t .

I have only remastered so far the two Trucks / TrucksTedeschi performances at Jacksonville, which were insane. Maybe Chad can put them in main thread:

https://mega.nz/file/qUpFgaDI#01n2JC...-6mb3qFU6w3YxU

https://mega.nz/file/jIYVHYwC#Blwh5k...bclofU6g0HmSz0

jets42689 06-13-2022 12:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xcacel (Post 18209653)
For the SiriusXM rips, I am keeping them here:

For the remaining stuff (highlights, warm ups), I hope that Chad keeps tracks, ‘cause I don’t .

I have only remastered so far the two Trucks / TrucksTedeschi performances at Jacksonville, which were insane. Maybe Chad can put them in main thread:

https://mega.nz/file/qUpFgaDI#01n2JC...-6mb3qFU6w3YxU

https://mega.nz/file/jIYVHYwC#Blwh5k...bclofU6g0HmSz0

Thank you soooo much! Honestly, my main focus was to get a hold of the Tedeschi/Trucks performances. These versions sound fantastic.

Derek Trucks with DMB has long been a dream of mine. So glad it finally happened. It was everything I imagined.

BearambleAmble 06-13-2022 06:42 PM

Is there a thread discussing the Trucks/Graves? Real surprised the Almanac has not listed the Layla tease at the 7:00 minute mark and not seen anyone catch it.

dmb448 06-17-2022 08:25 AM

Could you please add the Jimi Thing from 5/17/22 in mp3? Thanks if you can.

DfMnB 06-23-2022 10:12 AM

Hey Chad, when you have time and if its not too much of a pain could you post Bartender from last night?

Thanks in advance!

the_stone 06-23-2022 04:32 PM

figured i should add these to this thread:

5/19/2022 - Something in the Water, Washington DC
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DxLVRqiE8PI
https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...ZfdZkQmdVkHgEq

dmbsnuts 06-30-2022 08:52 AM

Was the Something in the Water show ever ripped? if so, does anyone have a link?