Antsmarching.org Forums

Antsmarching.org Forums (http://www.antsmarching.org/forum/index.php)
-   The Tailgate (http://www.antsmarching.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=93)
-   -   The NHL Thread (http://www.antsmarching.org/forum/showthread.php?t=324692)

hailtopitt 06-09-2016 05:49 PM

Re: The NHL Thread
 
only way Kessel gets the votes is if he blows up tonight

otherwise it's Crosby, Murray or an outside chance for Letang

fonzz41 06-09-2016 05:53 PM

Re: The NHL Thread
 
To be clear, I was talking about who I thought SHOULD get the Conn Smyth, not necessarily who WILL.

TheLastPig 06-09-2016 05:59 PM

Re: The NHL Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by hailtopitt (Post 16458250)
only way Kessel gets the votes is if he blows up tonight

otherwise it's Crosby, Murray or an outside chance for Letang

God, how fucking great has that guy been during this playoff run? And hasnt really gotten any recognition for it outside of the last couple games from the NBC crew.

Wearing his jersey right now :evil

hailtopitt 06-09-2016 06:11 PM

Re: The NHL Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by fonzz41 (Post 16458259)
To be clear, I was talking about who I thought SHOULD get the Conn Smyth, not necessarily who WILL.

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheLastPig (Post 16458264)
God, how fucking great has that guy been during this playoff run? And hasnt really gotten any recognition for it outside of the last couple games from the NBC crew.

Wearing his jersey right now :evil

:thumbsup:thumbsup to both posts

daveshookme 06-09-2016 06:20 PM

Re: The NHL Thread
 
Well. I'm in Baltimore. Not making it tonight.

Dramageek 06-09-2016 06:23 PM

Re: The NHL Thread
 
So I am going to be insane and meet a couple friends down by Mario's TV. It's already bedlam down there. Wish me luck!

Lcsulla 06-09-2016 06:26 PM

Re: The NHL Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by TheLastPig (Post 16458264)
God, how fucking great has that guy been during this playoff run? And hasnt really gotten any recognition for it outside of the last couple games from the NBC crew.

Wearing his jersey right now :evil

Yeah, he has been a rock on D and rushes for you guys, he would likely get my vote if they win. Problem is he has two things working against him (well 3 if you count the fact that they still haven't won the cup) - he takes dumb penalties and had that suspension plus Keith won it last year so they likely go with an offensive guy or a goalie this year - even if it seems silly to all of us here.

That said I hope the Sharks push this thing to 7 so my Hawks are still champs for another week or so! :lol

daveshookme 06-09-2016 07:07 PM

Re: The NHL Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Lcsulla (Post 16458296)
Yeah, he has been a rock on D and rushes for you guys, he would likely get my vote if they win. Problem is he has two things working against him (well 3 if you count the fact that they still haven't won the cup) - he takes dumb penalties and had that suspension plus Keith won it last year so they likely go with an offensive guy or a goalie this year - even if it seems silly to all of us here.

That said I hope the Sharks push this thing to 7 so my Hawks are still champs for another week or so! :lol

Hey, if they push it to 7 I'll try to get back down to pitt next Wednesday! :bounce

daveshookme 06-09-2016 07:33 PM

Re: The NHL Thread
 
I'm on the plane back to Albany, will land right around 8 so I shouldn't miss much of the game at least by the time I get to the bar back at home :/

Dramageek 06-09-2016 07:47 PM

Re: The NHL Thread
 
Sheer bedlam down here! I'm trying to upload photos, but it's not working.

dmbetc 06-09-2016 07:56 PM

Re: The NHL Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dramageek (Post 16458382)
Sheer bedlam down here! I'm trying to upload photos, but it's not working.

:lol are you here?

https://twitter.com/nhl/status/741039909918670848

daveshookme 06-09-2016 07:57 PM

Re: The NHL Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by dmbetc (Post 16458392)



This is it. This is the picture that will piss me off if they win tonight. I'm so close, yet so far.

barbogast 06-09-2016 08:07 PM

Re: The NHL Thread
 
Oh the Pennguins play for the Cup tonight, huh? Color me disinterested. Go Western conference

dmbetc 06-09-2016 08:36 PM

Re: The NHL Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by daveshookme (Post 16458393)
This is it. This is the picture that will piss me off if they win tonight. I'm so close, yet so far.

Since when are you a Penns fan?

Dramageek 06-09-2016 08:37 PM

Re: The NHL Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by dmbetc (Post 16458392)

I'm in there somewhere!! :lol

dmbetc 06-09-2016 08:41 PM

Re: The NHL Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dramageek (Post 16458434)
I'm in there somewhere!! :lol

Awesome man!! Have fun!

cpxc. 06-09-2016 08:43 PM

Re: The NHL Thread
 
Let's Go Pens! sucks I can't be there tonight

Dramageek 06-09-2016 08:43 PM

Re: The NHL Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by dmbetc (Post 16458438)
Awesome man!! Have fun!

This is wild! I love it!

daveshookme 06-09-2016 08:59 PM

Re: The NHL Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by dmbetc (Post 16458433)
Since when are you a Penns fan?



I'm not at all but shit it'd be fun to be down there!

RJ2kWJ 06-09-2016 09:24 PM

Re: The NHL Thread
 
Well that was quick.

Dramageek 06-09-2016 09:29 PM

Re: The NHL Thread
 
That quieted the crowd down here! :lol

TMoore4075 06-09-2016 09:31 PM

Re: The NHL Thread
 
What the fuck is going on?

Dramageek 06-09-2016 09:33 PM

Re: The NHL Thread
 
Holy shit!!!!!!!

TMoore4075 06-09-2016 09:34 PM

Re: The NHL Thread
 
Maybe we went back the 80s.

TMoore4075 06-09-2016 09:42 PM

Re: The NHL Thread
 
Sharks should take a timeout.

dmbetc 06-09-2016 09:45 PM

Re: The NHL Thread
 
Holy guacamole!

mr.MikeD 06-09-2016 09:45 PM

Re: The NHL Thread
 
I can't believe Justin Shultz is on the verge of lifting the cup after a season of being a pylon in Edmonton

daveshookme 06-09-2016 09:58 PM

Re: The NHL Thread
 
What is happening in this game?

daveshookme 06-09-2016 10:24 PM

Re: The NHL Thread
 
The fucking bad has the game on ONE TV! And of course the jukebox is playing, not the game audio. Fuck

~Crashintome89~ 06-09-2016 10:43 PM

Re: The NHL Thread
 
lmao this game.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:34 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All trademarks and copyrights are owned by their respective owners. Comments are owned by the poster. The rest is owned by antsmarching.org.