Antsmarching.org Forums

Antsmarching.org Forums (http://www.antsmarching.org/forum/index.php)
-   DMBc Discussion (http://www.antsmarching.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   2020 Tour Audio Highlights (http://www.antsmarching.org/forum/showthread.php?t=353829)

DfMnB 03-29-2020 01:36 AM

Re: 2020 Tour Audio Highlights

Quote:

Originally Posted by chadizzy1 (Post 17667926)
If above link isn’t working for Pay It Forward Show, try this one:

https://app.mediafire.com/content/2e...t_Forward_2020

Sweet! I missed the performance so this was much needed. Thank you for continuing to help the quarantine go by a little better. Lastly when you get a chance, could you put What You Are from Vegas up? I was told the band sounded on fire. Thanks again for all your work. Stay safe.

JC

dmbsnuts 04-08-2020 12:05 PM

any chance you can rip the Ants from Innings Fest? It was pro shot/recorded.

Thanks!

dmbsnuts 04-08-2020 12:15 PM

Also, it looks like Sirius Friday Night concert series is back with some new shows (12/2/18) this Friday.

Is there a different thread for those shows?

Thanks!

Hahninator 04-08-2020 12:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dmbsnuts (Post 17675462)
Also, it looks like Sirius Friday Night concert series is back with some new shows (12/2/18) this Friday.

Thanks!

https://antsmarching.org/forum/showt...348306&page=92

Looks like for now it's just Uncasville that is unreleased then they transition back into released shows. I hope more pop up that are unreleased.

chadizzy1 04-12-2020 01:44 PM

2020 Tour Audio Highlights
To help people out who don't like messing with torrents, the past few years I’ve done a compilation of some of the standouts and most discussed songs (good and bad) so people could listen to them. And, to keep the highlights from a tour in one list.

As always, this was done with permission from the tapers that request their content not be put into MP3 format - so a thank you to them for letting me do this and a big thank you to them for all they do for the DMB community.
Credit is given to each taper in the ID3 tag of the audio file. Below the full song list there are also links to each show where these songs were pulled from and additional taper credit. Requested songs are kept separate from the Tour Highlights list. In the case of new songs, as they are requested all the time, the debut version and the most recent requested version is kept in the Tour Highlights category, as well as any “special” versions (Dave solo, D&T, etc). Any other version is moved to requested songs.

2020 Highlights Album Art
2020 Highlights Master Directory

Updated 12 April 2020
Added:
Speed of the Sound of Loneliness/YT Rip (Dave Solo/Colbert)
Farm Aid At Home/YT Rip (Full Dave Solo Set)

Click spoiler tag to view full download list:
Click the "Show Spoiler" Button to reveal hidden text.

chadizzy1 04-15-2020 01:00 PM

To help people out who don't like messing with torrents, the past few years I’ve done a compilation of some of the standouts and most discussed songs (good and bad) so people could listen to them. And, to keep the highlights from a tour in one list.

As always, this was done with permission from the tapers that request their content not be put into MP3 format - so a thank you to them for letting me do this and a big thank you to them for all they do for the DMB community.
Credit is given to each taper in the ID3 tag of the audio file. Below the full song list there are also links to each show where these songs were pulled from and additional taper credit. Requested songs are kept separate from the Tour Highlights list. In the case of new songs, as they are requested all the time, the debut version and the most recent requested version is kept in the Tour Highlights category, as well as any “special” versions (Dave solo, D&T, etc). Any other version is moved to requested songs.

Updated 15 April 2020
Added:
Leading Through Change (Dave Solo Set 4/14/20)
* Thanks to Copperpot for fixing the pitch

DfMnB 04-15-2020 11:47 PM

Hey Chad,

Thank you so much again for all of this. I missed out on all of these thus far. 2020 has been a beeeeeeotch. I'm in Missouri not too far from Arkansas and they keep telling us we haven't hit our peak yet and keep pushing that date further and further back, while the numbers just keep getting higher. Its so surreal. Hope you and your loved ones are staying safe. Not to sound like a broken record but if you ever get a chance is there anyway you could please upload What You Are from Vegas? Thanks so much and once again thank you for all you do for the community.

JC

Madnana 04-16-2020 07:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cscottrun (Post 17663645)

Damn! Late to the game. Anyone know why they keep taking this down? Is there a current valid link to this pro-shot video or even an audio rip?

daspfund22 04-16-2020 12:50 PM

Thanks for doing these...I am in love w/ all these Dave solo acoustics...too bad he isn't doing like Ben Gibbard did and go online at home every night for 45 mins or once a week or something...I'd love to keep hearing stuff like this! Be safe everyone!

dontdrink36 04-16-2020 01:21 PM

So glad they fixed the issues from the other day. That Grey Street is phenomenal

Carpenter41 04-17-2020 11:22 PM

Here are some remasters I made for a couple songs live-streamed so far. Let me know if you have any requests for more!

Shadows On The Wall
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1b9...RXXN5iH3OO0SMs

Speed Of The Sound Of Loneliness
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1jV...n6CjtTsPMLnieg

daspfund22 04-22-2020 05:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dmbsnuts (Post 17675462)

Thanks!

Anybody rip this? Was listening today and it sounded amazing.

jackdewey 04-23-2020 09:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by daspfund22 (Post 17685456)
Anybody rip this? Was listening today and it sounded amazing.

You can find it on Dreaming Tree: https://dreamingtree.org/torrents.php?id=4049.

daspfund22 04-24-2020 12:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jackdewey (Post 17685961)
You can find it on Dreaming Tree: https://dreamingtree.org/torrents.php?id=4049.

Thanks! Didn't think to look there.

chadizzy1 04-25-2020 05:09 PM

Updated 15 April 2020
Added:
Song - Shadows on the Wall (Dave Solo 4/24/2020)
Full Show/SiriusXSM Rip - Uncasville, CT (DMB 12/2/2018)

seanbrutus 04-26-2020 03:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chadizzy1 (Post 17687988)

Updated 15 April 2020
Added:
Song - Shadows on the Wall (Dave Solo 4/24/2020)
Full Show/SiriusXSM Rip - Uncasville, CT (DMB 12/2/2018)

Holy crap the mix on that Mohegan show sounds awesome. Everything is balanced so well from what I've listened to. Thank you so much!

Roose13 04-27-2020 02:26 PM

Did anyone ever get the rip of Dave covering Cat Stevens?

jaltmyer 04-27-2020 03:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Roose13 (Post 17689167)
Did anyone ever get the rip of Dave covering Cat Stevens?

Starts at 0:44

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=00qmGV60cFo

Roose13 04-27-2020 04:05 PM

I know there's a video. I was asking about a rip from the video.

Roose13 05-04-2020 04:00 PM

So is there an audio rip for Father and Son?

chadizzy1 05-07-2020 03:31 PM

Updated 7 May 2020
Added:
DMB Drive-In (Deer Creek 06/29/19) Full Show

Revolution36 05-07-2020 10:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Carpenter41 (Post 17682143)
Here are some remasters I made for a couple songs live-streamed so far. Let me know if you have any requests for more!

Shadows On The Wall
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1b9...RXXN5iH3OO0SMs

Speed Of The Sound Of Loneliness
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1jV...n6CjtTsPMLnieg

These sound awesome, thank you. Do you have the Grey Street from 4/14?

EDIT: Chad, I'm seeing now that you linked to the individual songs from 4/14 as well. Thank you so much!

chadizzy1 05-08-2020 04:46 PM

Updated 7 May 2020
Added:
DMB Drive-In (Deer Creek 06/22/19) Full Show
(I'm from the future and brought it back from next week. Just kidding, they have already streamed this show. Here's the rip from last time.)

Drock414 05-15-2020 02:10 PM

Chad, will you be doing a rip of the hartford show?

Dannyyankou 05-15-2020 02:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Drock414 (Post 17706147)
Chad, will you be doing a rip of the hartford show?

Here you go-

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1GQ...SIG0r1jsAOvH0G

Drock414 05-15-2020 02:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dannyyankou (Post 17706156)

Cool! Thank you!

chadizzy1 05-16-2020 08:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dannyyankou (Post 17706156)

This link isn't working.

Dannyyankou 05-16-2020 08:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chadizzy1 (Post 17706809)
This link isn't working.

That’s because some of the files were missing for some people and I had to reupload it. This is the fixed one-

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1d4S...w?usp=drivesdk

chadizzy1 05-16-2020 09:46 PM

Updated 16 May 2020
Added:
DMB Drive-In (Deer Creek 06/22/19) Full Show
Beastly Ball (Dave Solo 5/15/20)

DMBlunts 05-17-2020 02:58 PM

For some the Deer Creek Drive In Link keeps routing me to the Hartford show.