Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion

Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion (https://www.antsmarching.org/forum/index.php)
-   nDMBc Discussion (https://www.antsmarching.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   *Prompter Thread* (NO personal attacks, NO trolling) (https://www.antsmarching.org/forum/showthread.php?t=343913)

jcc522 11-26-2016 12:00 PM

Re: ** The Trump Thread SAFE SPACE **

Quote:

Originally Posted by mdmarvich (Post 16650426)

Yeah, no shit. Where was the reaction like Portland?

TwoStep2888 11-26-2016 12:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by justink (Post 16650414)
who really gives a fuck what anyone says about castro. dude is dead. hasn't been relevant in fuckall years.

who cares.

:thumbsup

DMBstandUP1984 11-26-2016 02:39 PM

Newt, Rubio, Fox News, so worried Obama will send someone or himself to the Castro funeral.

TwoStep2888 11-26-2016 02:45 PM

send me Obama, I'll take a vacay to Cuba

smokew11 11-26-2016 03:46 PM

I wonder if there's any precedent for something like Obama attending the funeral. With how irrelevant Castro has been in recent years, it might not be a terrible thing really. Symbolically, it's burying the past and moving on together. If Castro had been killed during the actual prime of his dictatorship, I'm sure nobody from the US would be attending. In this case, the US has commenced a relationship with Cuba that will hopefully continue to progress. Attending the funeral might actually be the right thing to do.

gonz085 11-26-2016 03:57 PM

This pizza gate thing is fucking crazy.

coldengrey12 11-26-2016 04:45 PM

We can probably agree on that sentence, but I'm guessing it's for deeply different reasons.

thebridge15 11-26-2016 04:51 PM

I at least appreciate our next president having a strong statement on the death of a former foreign leader

MDPrompter 11-26-2016 04:57 PM

Pizza gate?

what pizza gate!?!?!?!?!?!?

DMBstandUP1984 11-26-2016 05:02 PM

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...=.ada2640303fc

Pretty good article about Russia and the Elections

TwoStep2888 11-26-2016 05:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gonz085 (Post 16650573)

as in only crazy people believe it, yes

MDPrompter 11-26-2016 05:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DMBstandUP1984 (Post 16650610)
https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...=.ada2640303fc

Pretty good article about Russia and the Elections

Yeah, that's scary. Love how the right is all up in arms that Obama's statement about a dead, out of power dictator wasn't "strong" enough, but yet they support Trump despite his relationship with Putin.

Rodey 11-26-2016 05:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gonz085 (Post 16650573)

It's so far out there. Fascinating that people believe in that kind of shit going on, on a massive scale.

MDPrompter 11-26-2016 05:16 PM

Wtf is pizza gate!?!?!!

MDPrompter 11-26-2016 05:20 PM

ok, just read about pizza gate. That's pretty fucked up.

Climb2safety 11-26-2016 05:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mdmarvich (Post 16650621)
Wtf is pizza gate!?!?!!

Apparently John Schnatter voted for Trump in both Kentucky and Ohio.

Rodey 11-26-2016 05:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Climb2safety (Post 16650623)

:lol:lol

Tiduwho 11-26-2016 05:31 PM

So I read up some on pizzagate due to this thread. Here's what I don't get though (besides all of it), if you really were part of some worldwide global abduction conspiracy, why would you use symbols to advertise it?? :confused

Really, you, Internet genius, stumbled upon and unraveled a large conspiracy among the elites using symbology? That sounds like a really not thought out conspiracy plan. Hey let's all do evil illegal shit. And then hide it in plain sight with known symbols to show off to everyone and see if we can get more recruits for our super adventure club.

justink 11-26-2016 05:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tiduwho (Post 16650629)
So I read up some on pizzagate due to this thread. Here's what I don't get though (besides all of it), if you really were part of some worldwide global abduction conspiracy, why would you use symbols to advertise it?? :confused

symbols are substantial in every secret society. that's the whole point of symbols. members know the symbols. outsiders don't.

having a facebook group to promote yourself prolly not smart.

(not that i believe pizzagate, but symbols are a legit resource for secret societies)

DMBstandUP1984 11-26-2016 05:37 PM

** The Trump Thread SAFE SPACE **

Quote:

Really, you, Internet genius, stumbled upon and unraveled a large conspiracy among the elites using symbology? That sounds like a really not thought out conspiracy plan. Hey let's all do evil illegal shit. And then hide it in plain sight with known symbols to show off to everyone and see if we can get more recruits for our super adventure club.

I folded a 5 dollar bill in thirds and figured it all out

DMBstandUP1984 11-26-2016 05:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by justink (Post 16650632)
symbols are substantial in every secret society. that's the whole point of symbols. members know the symbols. outsiders don't.

(not that i believe pizzagate, but symbols are a legit resource for secret societies)

If they are secret how do you know?

Tiduwho 11-26-2016 05:39 PM

The first rule about fight Club is you don't talk about fight club.

Why even risk getting caught? Code words in AA is one thing, why would you freely advertise heinous crimes?

I assume the answer is "bc they are so rich they know they are above the law and untouchable"

thebridge15 11-26-2016 05:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Climb2safety (Post 16650623)

:lol :lol :lol

Rodey 11-26-2016 05:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by justink (Post 16650632)

The pedophile symbols are plastered on the FBI website. I'd say that a fair amount of people know of them.

justink 11-26-2016 05:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DMBstandUP1984 (Post 16650634)

Because you're a member.

Think of all the LBGT symbols, like rainbows and toe tapping under stalls. They've gotten outted but they were originally secret symbols.

Rodey 11-26-2016 05:55 PM

One of my favorite things from a video I watched was the guy showing pictures of Obama, Bush II and Podesta with bandaids on their left middle finger and saying it correlates to them being into satanic rituals like blood letting.

coldengrey12 11-26-2016 06:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DMBstandUP1984 (Post 16650634)

This is how I feel when people say, "And then media aren't covering it!"

Oh, really? This thing on the other side of the country? How did you hear about it, again? Are you playing the longest game of tin can telephone?

gonz085 11-26-2016 06:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TwoStep2888 (Post 16650614)
as in only crazy people believe it, yes

Agreed, but a lot of weird coincidences are still involved in it.

DMBstandUP1984 11-26-2016 06:16 PM

** The Trump Thread SAFE SPACE **

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rodey (Post 16650645)
One of my favorite things from a video I watched was the guy showing pictures of Obama, Bush II and Podesta with bandaids on their left middle finger and saying it correlates to them being into satanic rituals like blood letting.

The thing about conspiracy theories to me at least is you either believe them or you don't. I don't think there is much of an in between.

I don't get how the same person that thinks pizzagate is real thinks 911 wasn't an inside job or vice versa, if you're crazy enough to believe one why wouldn't you believe them all

I personally love conspiracy theories. They are interesting and the people telling the story do a great job at making you want to believe them. But then common sense takes over. The people who immediately take it all as truth ruin them though.

gonz085 11-26-2016 06:16 PM

Quote:

People probably wouldn't have even thought of it had it not been for wiki leaks.