Antsmarching.org Forums

Antsmarching.org Forums (http://www.antsmarching.org/forum/index.php)
-   nDMBc Discussion (http://www.antsmarching.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   *Prompter Thread* (NO Personal Attacks, Trolling, breaking 52 USC 30121 OR 2 USC 684) (http://www.antsmarching.org/forum/showthread.php?t=343913)

Rodey 11-27-2016 04:55 PM

Re: ** The Trump Thread SAFE SPACE **

Quote:

Originally Posted by kydmb99 (Post 16650957)

Good lord :lol :lol

gripes81 11-27-2016 05:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Climb2safety (Post 16650980)
You're so hard gripes

This is a fact

Quote:

Originally Posted by TwoStep2888 (Post 16650987)
whining about PC police and safe spaces is way more prevalent and annoying than actual millennial tumblr play-doh whatevers

I have to hand it to the left, you're gonna ride this ship all the way to the bottom

TwoStep2888 11-27-2016 05:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lcsulla (Post 16650970)
For all his flaws trump is not stupid, he knows damn well that the stein campaign is just carrying water for hillary and that the millions she raised for the recount (money she could not raise for her own campaign) is coming from clinton supporters. Not really sure why trump is even bothered though, no way in hell the recount makes any switch to the EC result and even if they did the GOP lead congress could refuse to certify the EC results and that would be a complete disaster for the legislature, the EC and the US as a whole. This is just a sore loser tactic IMO. I am not a trump supporter, though I agree with some of his views but even I am intelligent enough to know he won fair and square - this who hacking claim is bogus, those machines are not even connected electronically.

One thing I wish trump will push for right off the bat - congressional oversight of the EPA. Every other federal agency has congressional oversight so why is the EPA above congressional scrutiny?

the recount campaign is just a Green Party fundraiser and nothing is going to change but I guess it is kinda funny to see a bunch of sad people get duped and scammed by a goof like Jill Stein

edit:
Quote:

Originally Posted by gripes81 (Post 16651002)
This is a fact

I have to hand it to the left, you're gonna ride this ship all the way to the bottom

lol

Rodey 11-27-2016 05:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gripes81 (Post 16651002)
This is a fact

How's the investigation coming, Gripes? Did you find all the bodies Podesta has sacrificed yet?

justink 11-27-2016 06:01 PM

Hilly Hilly Hilly Clinton
Lost to Trump and now we drippin'
Thank God I got a bass boat

:lol :lol :lol

https://youtu.be/hVFxAK322Mw

DMBstandUP1984 11-27-2016 06:08 PM

Trump said millions of votes were illegal. Sooooo he agrees with the recount?

scrock25 11-27-2016 06:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DMBstandUP1984 (Post 16651025)

Obvs....

justink 11-27-2016 06:42 PM

Can we stop talking recount? 'Tis such a silly and inconsequential thing.

DMBstandUP1984 11-27-2016 06:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by justink (Post 16651020)
Lost to Trump and now we drippin'
Thank God I got a bass boat

:lol :lol :lol

https://youtu.be/hVFxAK322Mw

Quote:

Originally Posted by justink (Post 16651041)

Says the person that just posted whatever the hell this is

Arby 11-27-2016 07:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by justink (Post 16651041)

Yes, lets please get back to the important topics like pizzahutgate, trump tweets, and SNL

justink 11-27-2016 07:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DMBstandUP1984 (Post 16651047)
Says the person that just posted whatever the hell this is

THAT is solid youtube GOLD my friend.

and you're WELCOME!

coldengrey12 11-27-2016 07:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DMBstandUP1984 (Post 16651025)

Just for the sheer entertainment value, I'd love a good Sideshow Bob turn here in the final month.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fXU2vZTTeMU&t=14s

:lol

justink 11-27-2016 07:35 PM

https://i.reddituploads.com/2c427b1d...h=1536&w=1536&

DMBstandUP1984 11-27-2016 08:22 PM

I saw someone ask for more Trump Tweets

"Serious voter fraud in Virginia, New Hampshire and California - so why isn't the media reporting on this? Serious bias - big problem!"

This is from today not 3 weeks ago.

justink 11-27-2016 08:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DMBstandUP1984 (Post 16651137)
I saw someone ask for more Trump Tweets

"Serious voter fraud in Virginia, New Hampshire and California - so why isn't the media reporting on this? Serious bias - big problem!"

This is from today not 3 weeks ago.

well...

http://media.giphy.com/media/yMm7AkV1NqQQU/giphy.gif

real answer is hillary didn't steal votes from the green party in those states. that's all jill stein is after.

Climb2safety 11-27-2016 08:29 PM

If millions of people voted illegally I would expect voter fraud to be #1 on the next presidents agenda

TwoStep2888 11-27-2016 10:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Climb2safety (Post 16651145)
If millions of people voted illegally I would expect voter fraud to be #1 on the next presidents agenda

don't worry the GOP is going to disenfranchise plenty of people over the next few years

smokew11 11-27-2016 10:20 PM

can we stop talking about tweets and start talking about the fact that Melania living in NY will mean the Secret Service will have to set up a command post and living quarters in Trump Tower...literally using American taxpayer dollars to pay Trump

DMBstandUP1984 11-27-2016 10:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smokew11 (Post 16651340)
can we stop talking about tweets and start talking about the fact that Melania living in NY will mean the Secret Service will have to set up a command post and living quarters in Trump Tower...literally using American taxpayer dollars to pay Trump

He needs to liquidate his assets

smokew11 11-27-2016 10:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DMBstandUP1984 (Post 16651362)
He needs to liquidate his assets

there has to be some middle ground. On one hand I dont think someone should have to forfeit their life's work to become president. On the other hand, he wasn't forced into this role, it's something he wanted, and being president means making serious sacrifices.

Just looking at Bud Selig- you can't be commissioner AND own a team. Not right.

Route_2 11-27-2016 10:41 PM

Now that he doesn't get intel reports from the government anymore, Trump's most likely source for his thoughts are his 'good brain', Steve Bannon, whatever sycophant he happens to be in a room with that day or his favorite 'news' sources.

Most likely the tweet charging millions of illegal voters came from this Alex Jones post from a couple weeks ago.

http://www.infowars.com/report-three...llegal-aliens/

DMBstandUP1984 11-27-2016 10:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smokew11 (Post 16651371)
there has to be some middle ground. On one hand I dont think someone should have to forfeit their life's work to become president. On the other hand, he wasn't forced into this role, it's something he wanted, and being president means making serious sacrifices.

I'm still not convinced he really wanted it. I think that's why since he has become President-elect things have gone as they have.

Zero press conferences. He wants to live part time in NY and now his wife and kid will live there full time, the circus his transition team has been, sneaking off to two different countries to "not talk about business"

His businesses should be liquidated, his family should be in DC in January. If he is the businessman he tells us he is it shouldn't be an issue for him after his term is over.

mdmarvich 11-27-2016 10:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DMBstandUP1984 (Post 16651397)
I'm still not convinced he really wanted it. I think that's why since he has become President-elect things have gone as they have.

Zero press conferences. He wants to live part time in NY and now his wife and kid will live there full time, the circus his transition team has been, sneaking off to two different countries to "not talk about business"

His businesses should be liquidated, his family should be in DC in January. If he is the businessman he tells us he is it shouldn't be an issue for him after his term is over.

Couldn't agree more. But honestly, this seems knitpicky relative to the rest of the shit-show that has been The Donald over the past 9 months.

rickyh24 11-27-2016 10:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smokew11 (Post 16651340)

What's her reasoning for staying in NYC? Didn't trump forfeit his presidential salary? Do we really think he's going to charge the secret service to live there and protect his wife? And I think we were literally paying the secret service anyways. Seems like something silly to worry about honestly.

DMBstandUP1984 11-27-2016 10:48 PM

https://www.washingtonpost.com/graph...on/trump-lies/

Trump 2007 deposition where he was called out on his exaggerations

rickyh24 11-27-2016 10:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smokew11 (Post 16651371)

He's not running the Trump organization while he is president.

DMBstandUP1984 11-27-2016 10:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rickyh24 (Post 16651421)
What's her reasoning for staying in NYC? Didn't trump forfeit his presidential salary? Do we really think he's going to charge the secret service to live there and protect his wife? And I think we were literally paying the secret service anyways. Seems like something silly to worry about honestly.

So the kid can go to school.

And they said the protection cost of the First Lady could be 1M a day, not to mention the security in and around the building in one of the busiest parts of New York City. Did you think he was charging the Secret Service rent?

And the Presidents salary is like 400k a year

DMBstandUP1984 11-27-2016 10:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rickyh24 (Post 16651430)
He's not running the Trump organization while he is president.

His kids shouldn't be either. The temptation for any sort of conflict of interest is still present. Unfortunately as of 20 Jan 2017 the country comes first.

rickyh24 11-27-2016 10:57 PM

** The Trump Thread SAFE SPACE **

Quote:

Originally Posted by DMBstandUP1984 (Post 16651441)
So the kid can go to school.

And they said the protection cost of the First Lady could be 1M a day, not to mention the security in and around the building in one of the busiest parts of New York City. Did you think he was charging the Secret Service rent?

And the Presidents salary is like 400k a year

That's what I thought the reasoning was.

No I was asking the person I quoted if they thought trump was charging them rent. We are paying for her protection either way.

I'm aware of what the president makes.

DMBstandUP1984 11-27-2016 11:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rickyh24 (Post 16651458)
That's what I thought the reasoning was.

No I was asking the person I quoted if they thought trump was charging them rent. We are paying for her protection either way.

I'm aware of what the president makes.

We are paying a lot less when the First Lady and the kids live at the White House.

The Mayor of New York is hoping they get federal help to pay for it so the burden isn't completely on the state